• Extinction Reel warning

From David Dalton@21:1/5 to All on Fri May 31 02:51:11 2019
    XPost: alt.atheism, alt.agnosticism

Extinction Reel warning

This is no longer among my essential messages but I urge strong consideration of it. It was done during November 2003 waning crescent, and is slightly more related to my evolving personal spiritual working theories than most of my other essential messages and I no longer fully believe it but it could be
    true. So in the below I am pushing consideration of the message and AM NOT pushing the deities named on anyone, perhaps the source was different from my guess of ALL. What is your guess? Let me know.

LOVE2 is the nice one (but curing/transformation by LOVE2 is possible; but it is not all-powerful).

ALL is the enforcer (and is all-powerful and the ultimate creator but is not perfect and is not perfectly good). The following message I think was from
    ALL.

Now here is the biggest message I have been constrained and inspired to. It
    did not result from perineum click divination or from a voice in my head. It was like running into a judgement day wall in my mind leaving me to come up with the message.

Message: Unless we make major environmental changes very very quickly our species will be rendered extinct before our actions to that point or their projected continuing effects beyond then can cause irreparable damage to all the other species. That is we will not be rendered extinct by the
    environmental changes but otherwise before said environmental changes become (or project to become) too severe for other species.

That's it, short but not sweet.

Now since then I have become no longer a firm believer in said extinction warning but on the other hand I neither believe it to be true nor believe it
    to be false, so there is still a chance it could be true. So I am pushing the extinction reel message above for strong consideration but do not know if it
    is true. If it was true, though, I would have expected some acceptance of it
    in the last 15.5 years.

--
    David Dalton dalton@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page) http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html Salmon on the Thorns (mystic page) “Goin' away far across the sea/But I'll be back for you/I'm gonna tell
    you everything I know/Baby, everything is true” (Van Morrison)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)