• Instead

From Mahesh More@21:1/5 to All on Mon Aug 3 21:19:59 2020
    Make One Crore From Rs.150 Make One Crore(1,00,00,000) With Only Rs.150 Make One Crore(1,00,00,000) With Only Rs.150 BY WORKING FROM HOME - believe me its very simple, I know it seems too lengthy, but I have came to this after searching 1000's of site
    just like you for making money quickly, and finally started working on it. So Even if you are lazy like me, then also you have to read all, because I am not marketing for any product This is not any MLM or any other scheme to join You just have to send 3
    mails. Start working now Read below, and follow the simple steps *This is Only for Indians and for people within India. *Please read this thoroughly, fully and carefully as each and every word from first to last will certainly change your life. THIS CAN
    REALLY MAKE YOU EASY MONEY! BUT YOU HAVE TO TRY A LITTLE FOR IT TO WORK! This is your ladder to success, happiness and luxury. Now you can get anything that you had dream of getting. Get yourself involved and reap the rewards on becoming a millionaire. A
    few weeks back, I was browsing through newsgroup, just like you are now and came across an article Similar to this that said, you could make One Crore Rupees within weeks only an initial investment of Rs.150! So I thought, "OK, right, this must be a scam"
    , but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send Rs.50 each to the 3 addresses stated in the article. You then delete the Name and address in the #1 and move the other 2 addresses up, that is 3 becomes 2 and 2
    becomes 1. Now #3 will be blank. Place your own name and address in the bottom of the list at #3, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups. (There are about a million) No doubt, that was it. So after thinking it over, I thought about trying it. I
    figured what have I got to lose is just 3 stamps and Rs.150, right? Then I invested the measly Rs.150. Anyone can invest such a little amount for earning lakhs. Well GUESS WHAT HAPPENED!. Within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I was shocked!
    I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about Rs.600, which is four times the money I invested. By the end second week I had made a total over Rs.7, 000In the third week I had over Rs.45, 000.00 and it's
    still growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over 2, 12,000.00 and it's still coming in rapidly. Its Certainly worth Rs.150, and 3 stamps, I have spent more than 150/- on many unwanted, but I never got anything back. Let me
    tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works. Here is a Step by step instruction of what you have to do. STEP 1: Get 3 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each piece of paper" PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST AND DATABASE"
    and then write your Email Id, Name, Complete postal Address and Telephone No. (Optional). Now get 3 Fifty RUPEE NOTES or Take 3 DD/M.O. of Rs.50 and place ONE inside EACH of the 3 pieces of paper so the NOTES will not be seen through the envelope to
    prevent thievery. What you are doing is creating a service by this. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! Mail the 3 envelopes to the following addresses: Addresses : 1)Kamal kumar kabra 19, Vrindawan Vihar, Near DCM Market, Nirman Nagar, Ajmer Road, Jaipur - 302014
    Rajasthan, INDIA 2) Hari Shanker Sharma H-2, ESI Dispensery No. 1 Near Pratap Nagar, Bhilwara, Rajasthan-311001 3) Mrs. SnehalS.Nagotkar B-297/1, Government Colony, Bandra (E), Mumbai -400 051, Maharashtra. STEP 2: Now go to Sub Addresses and take the #1
    name and delete from the list that you see above, move the other names up (3 becomes 2 and 2 becomes no.1) and ADD YOUR Name as number 3 on the list. STEP 3: Change only the names and address as per step 2 and keep this article as original. Now, post
    your amended article to minimum 200 newsgroups. (There are more 25,000 newsgroups)All you need is 200, but remember, the more you host, the more money you make! Or make a blog at any blog sites like www.blogger.com ,www.blogsome.com etc and copy and
    paste this article in your blog and post your blog site to maximum number of classifieds and newsgroups. Step 4: Send E-mail to dl1...@redifmail.com with the subject "I have sent to all the up line members a sum of Rupees Fifty each by Post/Courier."
    Send this mail only after you have sent postal mail/courier with money to the 3 up line members.STEP 5: You will receive a message fromdl1...@redifmail.com immediately, at your Mail Box stating that, "You have been added to our temporary database. And we
    will, i) Include you in our Main Database. ii) Send you a list of Classified advertising websites where you can post the Message, iii) Send you details about other data entry, transcription, back-office, free subscription earning programs, online trades,
    businesses and about other projects on Net and offline as and when it is available and other details, after making necessary cross-checks and after confirming the receipt of postal mail/courier from you. If you do not get any reply from us, even after 12
    days from the date of sending Postal Mail/Courier, send a mail to dl1...@redifmail.com with the subject 'No Reply from your Side". We would take necessary actions immediately. DIRECTIONS--HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS Step 1) You do not need to re-type this
    entire letter to do your own posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag your Cursor to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computer memory. Step 2)
    Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name to the list at position #3. Steps 3) Again go to 'edit'
    menu, check whether there is a tick-mark near 'word wrap'. If there is no tick-mark click it. On clicking 'word wrap' a small tick-mark will appear near it. If there is no tick-mark near the 'word wrap' property, you could not read the file easily. The
    contents will not be wrapped as per the size of the notepad window. It may go beyond the Window size and would make it difficult for you to read and edit. Step 4) Save your new Notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do your postings in different
    sittings, you'll always have this file to go back to. Step 5) We will send you a list of Newsgroups, forums and boards to Post this Message and other instructions and help on how to post the message, on the confirmation of your Postal Mail/Courier. This
    would take 5 days to I weekdays approximately. In the mean time you want to post the message yourself you can do so. You have to find out the Newsgroups yourself. Use Search Engines like Google, yahoo search,Msn.co.in search India etc. and try searching
    for various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.) But, remember that you must post the message only after sending the postal mail/courier with money. And remember that you should not post messages in any banned sites. (
    Banned sites are those websites meant for particular group of people or for a particular product or category like cell phone, fish, dog, horse, sports, games, education etc., Also don't post any message in any Government Sites and also in Network Sites.
    Network sites often end with .net or .org etc., You will get detailed message about this fromdl1...@redifmail.com) Step 6) Visit the message boards and post this article. There will be a button named "Post Ad" or "Post Ads" or "Post free Ads" or "List
    Ads" or "Post Message" in the message boards and forums. After clicking that button you will be asked for details and you will have to fill it up. Usually you will be asked for the following things. a) Name: Type your Name b) Address: Type your Address c)
    Company Name: Type your Name itself. d) Company Add. : Type your Address itself. e) Email Id: Type your Email-Id. f) Heading or Title: "EARN GOOD MONEY FROM HOME" "MAKE MILLIONS" "WE MAKE YOU A MILLIONAIRE" or "MAKE MILLIONS WITHIN DAYS" or "WORK FROM
    HOME". Type any one of these in the Title box. g) Text or Message or Description: Select this page fully and copy it and then paste it on the message or description box. Copy this page only after amendment (i.e. copy it after you include your Name and
    Address as #3) Remember, the more newsgroups you post in, the more money you make! But you have to post minimum of 200. That's it! You will begin receiving money within days! You may eventually rent a P.O. Box due to the large amount of mail you will
    receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to use, as long as the postman will deliver it.**JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT. **What are you waiting for!! START MAKING MONEY RIGHT NOW! NOW THE QUESTION HOUR. 1) Why should I
    post to 200 Newsgroups? It is Compulsory? A) Out of 200 postings, say you receive only 30% response that is 60 replies (a very low example). So then you make Rs 300 with your name at #3 on the letter. Now, each of the 60 persons who just sent you Rs.50.
    00 each, post the MINIMUM 200 postings, each with your name at #2 and when you become #1, you will get about 21600 people who will send you Rs.50 each. That is you will get 10800000, A MILLIONAIRE! That is YOU!!! And all this only with 30% response.
    Imagine in case you post in more than 200 newsgroups and get more than 30% response. Sky is the limit. With an original investment of only Rs.150! AMAZING! You can too become a Millionaire. 2) Do you think that this Program will Work? And can I also be a
    Millionaire? A) The thing to remember is that thousands of people all over the world are joining the Internet daily and reading these articles everyday, JUST LIKE YOU are now!! Reports have said that nearly 30,000 Indians join every day in the Internet.
    Out of that nearly more than 60% of people are joining in Internet only in search of Earning Opportunities. So you have a very good background to work on. We have a lot of potential to earn. Another Report says that Internet users are increasing 5 times
    more every year. I have analyzed all the reports and surveys and they all answer only in favor of us. Further Spending Rs.150 plus and some money on mailing 3 envelopes are really easy for many of us. We don't demand Rupees 5,000 or 2,000 or 1,000 or 500
    like others do. Apart from all this, I have made Rs.5, 75,500 within a month. So you can join us without any hesitation and I assure that you will also be a millionaire soon. 3) What if the plan stops and no one sends you the money? A) Well, this will
    never happen. Unemployment increases day-by-day. Inflation increases day-by-day. Prices increase day-by-day. In the same manner people tries to increase their income day-by-day. A survey has revealed that nearly 63% of housewives, 55% of Retired people,
    72% of students and 75% of workers are in search for an extra income, which they can earn at their leisure hours. But, they could not join many of the programs because of its cost. I'm sure that they will certainly join in our program. Soon after joining
    this program, you will understand, that India is still a land of opportunity. 4) What are the benefits I'm getting by joining this program? A) You get many benefits by joining this program. They are i) you can earn a Huge returns by your down line
    members of this program. ii) As a member of the main database you will get information and reports about new jobs and business opportunities on Net and offline. This will include new business opportunities in Data Entry, Typing Jobs, Data Transcription,
    Data Warehousing, Email Processing, Programming, Referral Programs, and Money making opportunities, Work from Home Projects and so on. iv) By joining in any of the above said programs, you can make more Extra income. v) You will receive these reports as
    and when the opportunities are available. And its left to your choose you to join or not. Some may require investment and some may not. 5) What will happen if anybody alters the Names in the list dis-honestly? A) Don't worry about that. This is a full-
    proof plan. We have a specialized system of program for tracking the members, their down line and the direction in which it moves on. So, it is very easy for us to find out any sudden deviations in it. Further, we have a system of making cross- checks
    periodically. So any Malpractices can be found out easily. And again, we have another system to check whether the newly joined member have sent the payment to his/her up line member. WARNING: Any body who tries to do any misrepresentation, malpractices
    and misconduct will immediately be terminated from the main database and will be added to the offensive database maintained. By the termination from main database, the person will no longer receive any Information or reports from the Main Member. Further,
    by including the person in offensive database, he/she could never become a member of this program or any other program we sponsor in future. Apart from this, we would take legal actions against him/her and would try to punish him/her to the maximum
    extent possible under law. Some People have tried to put their friends/relatives names on all five thinking that they could get all the money. But it does not work this way. They were all terminated from the Main database and have added up to the
    offensive database. Apart from this, the system is tested and designed in such a manner that it will not work if it is altered. So do not try to change anything other than what is instructed, because if you do, it will not work for you. 6) What about
    taxes and other things? A) It's all left up to you and you have to deal it. 7) I from so and so... Can I join this Program? A) This program is meant for people within India. You can be from any part of India. What are you waiting for!!Act Now!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)