• Two reasons why I am in favour of Euthanasia

From I_Want_2_Die@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jan 14 17:13:17 2018
    On Monday, December 3, 2007 at 4:48:49 PM UTC-5, Spencer ©¿©¬ wrote:
    1. Personal

I have a chronic relapsing neurological illness called ME or CFS that reduces my quality of life to less than zero for half the time and I am old and my work is done so I demand the right to die if and when I want to.

My reason is that my depression bouts are becoming more intense as I get older. Too, I've seen enough and don't want to see what the future holds for me. The sooner I die, the better off I'll be.

2. To Save the Planet (Kill Yourself).

I have proved that there is no birthrate solution to the population problem. Even in a totalitarian state like China it doesn't work.
    The poor still have illegal children and then have to sell them to the rich. A lot of children are stolen, from parents who want to keep them, and this is not good.

If a birth rate reduction was successful it would not be good as that leads to an aging population
    where most people are retired and on pensions and there are to few working people to contribute to the economy.
    How will all these old people live if few are paying taxes to pay for pensions and they have no healthy children to support them in old age?

This is where I fit in. I am of age where I am semi-retired and obviously not contributing to society like I did 10-years ago. So, let me leave life on my terms and as I want to, my lifeless body dangling with a noose around my neck.

Conventional wisdom is that development leads to lower birthrates and this is true, however the poor, the stupid, the ignorant and the members of some religions that oppose birth control can then outbreed the native people in these developed countries,
    becoming the majority within 3 generations. Europe will become a Muslim society and Americans of European origin will be replaced by Latino's. Is the death of European Culture something you would wish for?

Obviously a death rate solution is neccessary but to say this is taboo. Voluntary Euthanasia would be a good first step
    on the road to a rational population policy.

If I want to end my life my way, why stop me? Encourage me!

Conscious Evolution

http://www.euvolution.com/

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)