• Can anyone help me?

From I_Want_2_Die@21:1/5 to wanabedead on Sun Jan 7 02:17:06 2018
    On Wednesday, November 19, 2008 at 6:19:45 PM UTC-5, wanabedead wrote:
    I have tried to hang myself and the other day I bought one of those do it yourself hang man thingamajigs from MFI and when I'd finished constructing
    it and invited all my friends and neighbours around which included children who were all given toy gallows I stood on the stool and placed the rope around my scrorney neck and then got the man who won the raffle to kick the stool away; it was the prize!.

And guess what?

The fucking thing broke and I failed!

Well I can well imagine what you are all thinking I'll never live or
    idea it down.

I am looking for a wood working person who can make me a classic gallows the sort they used back in the old days when they executed someone.

Well I live in hope to die.

Wanabedead.

I know your posting is over nine years old, but, did you ever find someone who could create a gallows or a gallows-like arrangement for you? Four years ago, I also tried unsuccessfully to hang myself. I was found before it was too-too late. I was
    hanged for an estimated six minutes when my body was cut down. My heart had stopped. and I didn't have a pulse, but revival efforts were still carried out. When I finally regained consciousness some six weeks later, I was told my neck had suffered some
    very serious injury at the base of the c3 member. I was in excruciating pain for months!

What I'm looking for is someone who can provide either a full gallows, or a gallows-like arrangement, where I can be hanged so my neck breaks, which will result in an almost instantaneous death!

Any offers?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)