• Suspension Hanging

From I_Want_2_Die@21:1/5 to ws...@my-deja.com on Sun Jan 28 02:13:21 2018
    On Friday, May 28, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, ws...@my-deja.com wrote:
    I've been thinking about hanging myself using an electrical cord,
    actually it will be suspension hanging, with my feet touching the
    ground, I will do it in my bedroom closet, any suggestions?

All joking aside, obviously, the electrical cord will be removed from the appliance. And since most cords are fairly thin, when the cord tightens around your neck and strangles you, it could cut into the neck and even cut open the arteries! I knew
    someone who used a wire, it was actually a guitar string, to hang himself with, and he was actually decapitated! His "injury" was described as "guillotine-like"!

The best way to hang yourself is to make sure you're tied off so your feet DON'T touch the ground! That way, most of your weight, except for your head, obviously, will pull down on the noose allowing the noose to tighten and strangle you. You might not
    have enough height to achieve full suspension in your closet. Most deaths in closets are usually by strangulation, and are achieved in a kneeling or sitting position by tying your ligature off so that when you kneel, your knees don't touch the floor, or
    when you sit, your butt doesn't touch the floor. That way, when you kneel or sit, your weight will pull down on the noose and strangle you until you're dead if not found in time. This is how a lot of per-teenaged and teenaged boys are killed when they
    play The Choking Game. They tie off their ligature and kneel or sit so the ligature tightens and strangles them. Some are deliberate deaths for sure, while most are arguably accidental. The sitting position is also a popular way to someone to hang
    himself in a jail cell. He ties the ligature off to a bar and sits with his back to the wall.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)