• Hanging with Chloroform

From I_Want_2_Die@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jan 28 01:50:11 2018
    On Saturday, April 10, 2004 at 4:59:14 PM UTC-4, DRKDOVE70 wrote:
    Yes I would be going for strangulation style hanging. It's not as bad as you think if you know how to compress the arties in your neck I was just wondering
    what the best thing to combinding it wit would be to make death certain asd possible. The nut house looks like less fun to me than this. And I still don't
    get why suicide is ileagle or crazy. Since everyones circumstances differ.
    DD

I have to agree with DRKDOVE70 that death by strangulation really isn't that bad, and for guys, can even have a sexual euphoria about it. Hanging in a way that could cause you to dislocate your neck isn't as easy as it sounds, though I've personally
    known several people who successfully did it, including a close friend who recently hanged himself early in the morning of New Year's Eve, just four weeks ago! He was 64-years-old, and it was his seventh suicide attempt in nine years, and his second
    within the last six months. He snapped his neck at the joint between the c3 and c4 members of his neck and sheared the spinal column.

As for the spasms, consciousness is lost within 10-seconds, and the spasms begin a few seconds after consciousness is lost, and can last for almost 2-minutes. Then your body goes very still! Sometimes, it's also an indication that you have suffered
    cardiac arrest!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From I_Want_2_Die@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jan 28 01:52:38 2018
    Oh, and I agree! Suicide should not be illegal! If a person fails at an attempt to end his life, there should be a program set up where he can have someone assist him in ending his life his way and on his terms.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)