• change of strategy

From Pr. Mandrake@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jul 5 13:46:21 2023
    I used to kind of go along with the opponent at their rate of development. Now, I've changed my mind. Hit them early while they are helpless. They're more likely to concede before doing anything that way. They will concede because they are mana
    fucked they will concede because they have no creatures in hand. They will concede because you have superior numbers. Getting through Diamond is no easy task (I haven't got past tier 4 diamond yet), and you need to get there ASAP to beat it. Only 23
    more days.

You will soon be OP and your decks will be OP. Beating standard unranked will be a piece of cake and the enemy will hate you for your well-disciplined Painful Quandaries and Shivan Devastators. You will be an altered beast.

I'm going to a real life event on July 7 to start my collection over from scratch. I'll buy a tournament deck. Preferably 2 color with one color black. Then I'll buy a few boosters. I'd like to be ready for July 8 when they are having a commander
    tournament. I don't expect to do very well. I got body slammed the last time I played commander online.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)