• Jetzten mal this is jnot fair!

From Pr. Mandrake@21:1/5 to All on Wed Dec 21 16:08:02 2022
    It's not like my disturbing workouts are free of pain. I have a large red
    area on my leg because of pacing. I don't want to go into the particulars
    but it's like wearing shorts in the stark sunlight. If I were to get locked up with this malady they would put their eyes up to my legs and talk about
    all the tests they have to run. It's a test like the EKG which freaked me out the first time I had one.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From entwickeln14@21:1/5 to Pr. Mandrake on Sat Dec 24 05:17:47 2022
    On Wednesday, December 21, 2022 at 7:08:03 PM UTC-5, Pr. Mandrake wrote:
    It's not like my disturbing workouts are free of pain. I have a large red area on my leg because of pacing. I don't want to go into the particulars
    but it's like wearing shorts in the stark sunlight. If I were to get locked up
    with this malady they would put their eyes up to my legs and talk about
    all the tests they have to run. It's a test like the EKG which freaked me out the first time I had one.

Did the next EKG you had freak you out as well?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Pr. Mandrake@21:1/5 to All on Sat Dec 31 12:25:02 2022
    On Saturday, December 24, 2022 at 7:17:48 AM UTC-6, entwickeln14 wrote:
    It's not like my disturbing workouts are free of pain. I have a large red area on my leg because of pacing. I don't want to go into the particulars but it's like wearing shorts in the stark sunlight. If I were to get locked up
    with this malady they would put their eyes up to my legs and talk about
    all the tests they have to run. It's a test like the EKG which freaked me out
    the first time I had one.

Whatever those guys do freaks me out. I can't even tell you what they did one time.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Pr. Mandrake@21:1/5 to Pr. Mandrake on Sun Jan 15 12:21:46 2023
    On Saturday, December 31, 2022 at 2:25:02 PM UTC-6, Pr. Mandrake wrote:
    It's not like my disturbing workouts are free of pain. I have a large red area on my leg because of pacing. I don't want to go into the particulars but it's like wearing shorts in the stark sunlight. If I were to get locked up
    with this malady they would put their eyes up to my legs and talk about all the tests they have to run. It's a test like the EKG which freaked me out
    Whatever those guys do freaks me out. I can't even tell you what they did one time.

I suppose I will tell you. When they take you in, one of the first things they want
    to do is torture you with a catheter. If you pee in a bucket, they will leave you be.
    I said I wasn't peeing and I didn't want the catheter suddenly things went into motion. One of the guys there had his teeth on my glans. I was worried he was going to chew through it or bite it off. The point of it I guess was to see what I
    would do in a bitter situation. It was not easy. I had to close my eyes to return
    to reality. The lady told me to keep doing that what with my eyes closed and we all got through it and the guy let me be. This can't really be medical procedure is it? In the end, it was less painful than a catheter and more interesting overall. I would rather go through that than listen to my roommate sing and play guitar.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Pr. Mandrake@21:1/5 to Pr. Mandrake on Mon Jan 16 22:20:57 2023
    On Sunday, January 15, 2023 at 2:21:47 PM UTC-6, Pr. Mandrake wrote:
    On Saturday, December 31, 2022 at 2:25:02 PM UTC-6, Pr. Mandrake wrote:
    It's not like my disturbing workouts are free of pain. I have a large red
    area on my leg because of pacing. I don't want to go into the particulars
    but it's like wearing shorts in the stark sunlight. If I were to get locked up
    with this malady they would put their eyes up to my legs and talk about all the tests they have to run. It's a test like the EKG which freaked me out
    Whatever those guys do freaks me out. I can't even tell you what they did one
    time.
    I suppose I will tell you. When they take you in, one of the first things they want
    to do is torture you with a catheter. If you pee in a bucket, they will leave you be.
    I said I wasn't peeing and I didn't want the catheter suddenly things went into
    motion. One of the guys there had his teeth on my glans. I was worried he was going to chew through it or bite it off. The point of it I guess was to see what I
    would do in a bitter situation. It was not easy. I had to close my eyes to return
    to reality. The lady told me to keep doing that what with my eyes closed and we all got through it and the guy let me be. This can't really be medical procedure is it? In the end, it was less painful than a catheter and more interesting overall. I would rather go through that than listen to my roommate
    sing and play guitar.

I can understand if you don't believe me. This was the first time I was hospitalized in Illinois after being away for 20 years. It may have been
    a dream after all. The catheter is about the worst thing I've encountered
    in the 30 years I've been bipolar. You might have guessed incarceration,
    but I feel that eventually maybe even fairly soon, they will realize it is wrongful. The next time they bring the crime up, I'm going to say that
    I killed the victim. I want to see what they say when I take the other
    side. I bet these celebrity villains who rape and traffic children get less time than I did, because my case is hidden up the sleeve of

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05