• Different tenor

From Pr. Mandrake@21:1/5 to All on Mon Dec 19 21:55:39 2022
    A spark of hope for the combat arts I used against Ken. People were mostly down on it, like it wasn't pleasant for them to read. If a man suffers from skin disease, the moves arrive in alarming different positions. Variety is the
    spice of life. Additionally, there have been no reports of man on woman violence, although the moves are written in Intellitype.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Pr. Mandrake@21:1/5 to Pr. Mandrake on Tue Dec 20 02:22:44 2022
    On Monday, December 19, 2022 at 11:55:40 PM UTC-6, Pr. Mandrake wrote:
    A spark of hope for the combat arts I used against Ken. People were mostly down on it, like it wasn't pleasant for them to read. If a man suffers from skin disease, the moves arrive in alarming different positions. Variety is the
    spice of life. Additionally, there have been no reports of man on woman violence, although the moves are written in Intellitype.

You can say I don't know shit about fighting. That's what Illinois said. You put your hands on your hips. They think I'm a menace because only marines
    know non-lethal tactics. Illinois said I opened up the mouth like a funnel and then shoved forty-seven plastic bullets down the throat. That's just one of the good yarns going around about.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)