• WATCH: Pelosi's Bizarre Answer On Why Republicans Have Regained Momentu

From Ubiquitous@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 24 21:05:04 2022
    XPost: alt.tv.pol-incorrect, alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, alt.politics.republicans XPost: alt.politics.usa

https://dw-wp-production.imgix.net/2022/10/NPg.jpg
    [Which one is Nancy "Stretch" Pelosi?]

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) gave an awkward answer during an interview Sunday when asked why voters trust Republicans more than Democrats ahead of this year’s midterm elections.

“I don’t subscribe to what you said that they don’t trust us,” Pelosi said. “The fact is, is that in the last few weeks, the Republicans, recognizing now that they have a problem in this election, and you all have been telling them they’re gonna win for like a year and a half, but they’re seeing what’s happening on the ground.”

Pelosi then claimed that Republicans had turned things around because they
    have “unlimited money” and “unlimited fact.”

“So, they have placed unlimited money, unlimited money into these races with unlimited fact,” she said. “It’s, uh, misrepresenting what the reality is,
    and it takes its toll. There’s just no question. We won’t have unlimited,
    we’ll have to have enough. But we have to fight that perception that they’re putting out there about inflation.”

WATCH:

"Why don't the American people, according to the surveys, trust
    Democrats but instead trust Republicans?"

NANCY PELOSI: "I don't subscribe to what you said that they don't
    trust us." pic.twitter.com/hhzGZ858mc

— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) October 23, 2022

TRANSCRIPT:

JONATHAN CAPEHART, MSNBC: Why don’t the American people, according to the surveys, trust Democrats, but instead trust Republicans?

NANCY PELOSI, HOUSE SPEAKER (D): Well, let me just say, one of the, you
    talked about what you perceive to be a change in momentum. Let me just tell
    you what I have seen over this past month. I don’t subscribe to what you said that they don’t trust us. The fact is, is that in the last few weeks, the Republicans, recognizing now that they have a problem in this election, and
    you all have been telling them they’re gonna win for like a year and a half, but they’re seeing what’s happening on the ground. So, they have placed unlimited money, unlimited money into these races with unlimited fact. It’s, uh, misrepresenting what the reality is, and it takes its toll. There’s just
    no question. We won’t have unlimited, we’ll have to have enough. But we have
    to fight that perception that they’re putting out there about inflation.

--
    Let's go Brandon!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)