• institutionalized

From S E R E N D I P I T Y@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jul 28 01:01:43 2022
    The problem with being institutionalized is that I get regular, fattening, meals. At first, it will seem like there's not enough and you get used to taking as much as you can. It makes it impossible to diet. The shit is on my tray how can I not eat it.
    I watch my weight. I keep it out in front of me. Right now, I pulled a muscle due to my overweightness. It's got me shifting from this position to that. It usually fades to bearable in two days or three. I mean, I pull this muscle, symmetrically,
    about once every eight months. Either left or right. Sometimes I can finagle a Tylenol for it. This place, I don't want to raise up my head and get noticed. This is the last place. After this I will be a member of regular society. I can diet to
    perfection. I just have to live that long. It's like that meme says, You will be somewhere completely different in 6 months. That's me. I'm considering suing if I don't get out soon. The problem is that they got my paychecks backed up like fecal
    impaction. I'd say a good lawsuit would cost $1000. That's a worthy use of my money right now. My liaison retired two weeks before I would join a program to get me out. Predictably, no one lifted a finger to get me into it after he was gone. A
    lawsuit is the only answer.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)