• MTG:A III

From Praetor Mandrake@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jun 19 13:01:06 2022
    I've got my own deck now. I thought about the structure that is provided. They start you out on on-color decks, move you up to two-color decks. Then I created a three-color deck based on the latest mythology of three crime families. There are five
    families each possessing three adjacent colors. Now I only need three more mastery orbs to get the master of the house I chose. When I feel like it, I should also create the other two houses I am full in, even having the masters of the two houses.
    However, whittling my current deck is an ongoing job that could take near 20 hours of playing to get a feel for what works and what doesn't. For example, I don't have any Heartless Gravediggers or Komi's Faithful. Either one might be a plus - or it
    could drag the deck into regions unnecessary and useless. I don't claim to be an expert deck builder, in fact the lack of this skill was one of the reasons I quit MTG: Online, the previous incarnation. I had tens of thousands of cards and couldn't put
    A together with B and C. This deck is doing well. I just saw a game where I could have played better because the other deck concept was one I rarely see. This encourages me. If I recognize that that that deck type early, and with further experience,
    I can garner more wins and progress to get those those those mastery orbs.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Praetor Mandrake@21:1/5 to Praetor Mandrake on Sun Jun 19 19:00:13 2022
    On Sunday, June 19, 2022 at 3:01:08 PM UTC-5, Praetor Mandrake wrote:
    I've got my own deck now. I thought about the structure that is provided. They start you out on on-color decks, move you up to two-color decks. Then I created a three-color deck based on the latest mythology of three crime families. There are five
    families each possessing three adjacent colors. Now I only need three more mastery orbs to get the master of the house I chose. When I feel like it, I should also create the other two houses I am full in, even having the masters of the two houses.
    However, whittling my current deck is an ongoing job that could take near 20 hours of playing to get a feel for what works and what doesn't. For example, I don't have any Heartless Gravediggers or Komi's Faithful. Either one might be a plus - or it could
    drag the deck into regions unnecessary and useless. I don't claim to be an expert deck builder, in fact the lack of this skill was one of the reasons I quit MTG: Online, the previous incarnation. I had tens of thousands of cards and couldn't put A
    together with B and C. This deck is doing well. I just saw a game where I could have played better because the other deck concept was one I rarely see. This encourages me. If I recognize that that that deck type early, and with further experience, I can
    garner more wins and progress to get those those those mastery orbs.

Or look at this one, it serves both (Heartless Gravedigger, Komi's Faithful) purposes:

Nullpriest of Oblivion

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)