• odious

From Praetor Mandrake@21:1/5 to All on Fri May 13 23:04:21 2022
    r_____ called me a odious necrotic carbuncle. This is because I am dead inside and don't want to include that *perk* in my posts. He knew I was trying to win a prize, but it wasn't one for conformity. Efficient companies work below those of monopolies.
    You have a monopoly on pain. I open my mouth and you give me a good kick. Even if it is something valid. You ignore me based on what I said being unworthy of conversation. Somehow you heard what I said, judged its value and then discarded it as
    rubbish. Except you didn't really judge it. You were predisposed to say nothing the next time I said nothing and you gritted your teeth in preparation.

You are not worthy of judging the validity of what I say. An engine has to turn over a few times before it starts. You don't give me the opportunity to warm up. Swiftly you stab me with hostility. I don't use hostility because it's too easy to swat
    down if it is just slightly off. Also, it's plain rude.

When you cut into me, unafraid to make others feel bad, it makes me want to step on your face. But that's sociopathic.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)