• The higher you are the farther you fall

From Praetor Mandrake@21:1/5 to All on Sun May 8 11:10:26 2022
    I don't normally talk about this, but I have to talk about it somewhere. When I was twenty I was, in essence, given a thirty year prison sentence. That's how long it has taken to overcome the negative effects of bipolar illness. For the longest time I
    didn't believe in the illness. Over and over they told me that people take medicine just like for diabetes etcetera. Ironically, many people with my disease get diabetes type II due to overeating from medicinal side effects. But they never convinced
    me to take the medicine. It was a half-assed effort, knowing the disciplinary system would catch up with me eventually anyway. Thus it was a cycle of imprisonment, vowing to take my medicine, stopping my medicine and imprisonment. In the interim I
    finished college, received a doctorate degree and visited lovely utah. But does that count when my life really begins now? Now that I am lucid and congenial? Will I die tomorrow meaning I never really escaped? You set aside these mentations and focus
    on the labyrinth which confronts you.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From entwickeln14@21:1/5 to Praetor Mandrake on Mon May 9 03:55:52 2022
    On Sunday, May 8, 2022 at 2:10:28 PM UTC-4, Praetor Mandrake wrote:
    I don't normally talk about this, but I have to talk about it somewhere. When I was twenty I was, in essence, given a thirty year prison sentence. That's how long it has taken to overcome the negative effects of bipolar illness. For the longest time I
    didn't believe in the illness. Over and over they told me that people take medicine just like for diabetes etcetera. Ironically, many people with my disease get diabetes type II due to overeating from medicinal side effects. But they never convinced me
    to take the medicine. It was a half-assed effort, knowing the disciplinary system would catch up with me eventually anyway. Thus it was a cycle of imprisonment, vowing to take my medicine, stopping my medicine and imprisonment. In the interim I finished
    college, received a doctorate degree and visited lovely utah. But does that count when my life really begins now? Now that I am lucid and congenial? Will I die tomorrow meaning I never really escaped? You set aside these mentations and focus on the
    labyrinth which confronts you.

Remember: where ever you go...there you are.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)