• I don't want to come across the line

From Praetor Mandrake@21:1/5 to All on Sun May 8 07:33:35 2022
    I've already come across the line too many times and it is the classic insanity.
    There's something awry there. It's not pure. He's a he's a he's an asshole.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Praetor Mandrake@21:1/5 to Praetor Mandrake on Sun May 8 08:31:51 2022
    On Sunday, May 8, 2022 at 9:33:36 AM UTC-5, Praetor Mandrake wrote:
    I've already come across the line too many times and it is the classic insanity.

It helps some to get some rest. I slept in this morning and have a healthier perspective on the day.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Praetor Mandrake@21:1/5 to Praetor Mandrake on Fri May 13 07:57:16 2022
    On Sunday, May 8, 2022 at 10:31:52 AM UTC-5, Praetor Mandrake wrote:
    It helps some to get some rest. I slept in this morning and have a healthier perspective on the day.

It's just another opportunity to be assertive. Being passive is the same old behavior and will result in cultivating a bastard in him. Maybe there is a chance if I only adhere to a policy of protecting my interests without resorting
    to doing Kuhmann things like turning the temperature down to forty degrees. Goodness knows I've done enough of those already! Looking for the batteries, mister?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Praetor Mandrake@21:1/5 to Praetor Mandrake on Fri May 13 18:18:32 2022
    On Friday, May 13, 2022 at 9:57:17 AM UTC-5, Praetor Mandrake wrote:
    On Sunday, May 8, 2022 at 10:31:52 AM UTC-5, Praetor Mandrake wrote:
    It's just another opportunity to be assertive. Being passive is the same old behavior and will result in cultivating a bastard in him. Maybe there is a chance if I only adhere to a policy of protecting my interests without resorting
    to doing Kuhmann things like turning the temperature down to forty degrees. Goodness knows I've done enough of those already! Looking for the batteries, mister?

Come along some day and he's stolen my computer I take a different moral from the story. Every time I regretted what I'd said because maybe I'd been too harsh. No, I wasn't too harsh. He's an asshole. No regrets.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05