• FTSD: Found Art: Re: Superglue oil leak fix

From Scott Dorsey@21:1/5 to All on Thu Dec 2 00:00:08 2021
    Slowper <6fa2f6457124a5f4bbeee00b8d9c7a7e@example.com> posted in rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled,rec.autos.tech the following:

I had a friend some afternoons was by planes if you find a hole it's the holster usually the nose it's noisy or another is a crack what is anywhere it's suckles air ideally you want it too suck air for flights so to find a pinhole with a magnifying glass you class the plane and try a pilot , you find that in auto pilot as the base it rolls wheels so a bump or hit from
    air it must suck it not suckle and sometimes it's the destination , that stops the flow as before landing

--
    "C'est un Nagra. C'est suisse, et tres, tres precis."

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From entwickeln14@21:1/5 to Scott Dorsey on Thu Dec 2 04:28:05 2021
    On Wednesday, December 1, 2021 at 7:00:09 PM UTC-5, Scott Dorsey wrote:
    Slowper <6fa2f6457124a5f4...@example.com> posted in rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled,rec.autos.tech the following:

I had a friend some afternoons was by planes if you find a hole it's the holster usually the nose it's noisy or another is a crack what is anywhere it's suckles air ideally you want it too suck air for flights so to find a pinhole with a magnifying glass you class the plane and try a pilot , you find that in auto pilot as the base it rolls wheels so a bump or hit from air it must suck it not suckle and sometimes it's the destination , that stops the flow as before landing

--
    "C'est un Nagra. C'est suisse, et tres, tres precis."

My compliments to Slowper's travesty generator.
    And how are you, Scott?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)