• Why Do People Follow Jesus? Because He Has The Largest Army On Earth?

From Intelligent Party@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jan 18 16:15:50 2021
    XPost: alt.politics.usa.congress, alt.atheism, talk.politics.misc
    XPost: alt.politics.usa.democrats, alt.politics.usa.republicans

Because Truth

"The principle of Atonement and the separation began at the same time. When the
    ego was made, God placed in the mind the Call to joy. This Call is so strong that
    the ego always dissolves at Its sound. That is why you must choose to hear one of
    two voices within you. One you made yourself, and that one is not of God. But the
    other is given you by God, Who asks you only to listen to it. The Holy Spirit is
    in you in a very literal sense. His is the voice that calls you back to where you
    were before and will be again. It is possible even in this world to hear only that voice and no other. It takes effort and great willingness to learn. It is
    the final lesson that I [Jesus] learned, and God's Sons are as equal as learners
    as they are as sons."

A Course in Miracles,
    Chapter 5, Healing and Wholeness;
    Section 2, "The Voice For God" (3pdf) https://tinyurl.com/A-Course-In-Miracles-pdf

So even if you're Moses, or Sauron, you still have a guiding light?

"Moses said to God, “Indeed, when I come to the children of Israel and say to them, ‘The God of your fathers has sent me to you,’ and they say to me, ‘What is
    His name?’ what shall I say to them?”

And God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM.” And He said, “Thus you shall say to the
    children of Israel, ‘I AM has sent me to you.’”

- Exodus 3:13-14

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)