• 1.5% of People Are Intersex, Meaning Hermaphrodites

From Guy@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 17 20:50:53 2020
    XPost: fl.politics, houston.politics, tx.politics
    XPost: az.politics, alt.abortion

1.5% of people are Intersex - Hermaphrodites. This means they may have all male
    genitals and be effeminate, or all female genitals, and male characteristics. They
    have male or female chromosomes that may differ from their external genitalias. At
    1.5%, it is as common as red hair. Perhaps 50% of Intersex people have both genitals. Intersex people are adamantly against child genital mutilation of of hermaphrodites, as a person may be 70% female and have maleish genitals, be "assigned" male, and have their female genitalia ruined, or be 70% male with female-ish genitals, be "assigned" female, and have their male genitals ruined.

All gay people may be intersex. On the other hand, some people just like to dress
    up like superman and wonderwoman and have sex. That said, I have identified 5 types of crossdressing, while there may be more, as I haven't investigated it extensively, and am not an expert:

In no particular order then:
    1. Drag Queens - Gay men with beards who wear exaggerated femininity.
    2. Fetishists - some male heterosexual may find it erotic to wear woman's underwear, or female the other way around. Maybe she just likes wearing her boyfriends boxers.
    3. Fashionists - like men who wear earnings and have long hair, some people get more into the fashion of the opposite gender, perhaps especially when it is of a
    certain culture or style like the lolita/"brolitta" fashion. Their interest is neither sexual, nor gender oriented.
    4. Cosplay. A male wants to dress up like Wonderwoman, or a female wants to dress
    up like Superman. This is similar to "furries" people who dress up in large animal fury costumes. 1/2 of them do so for sex, 1/2 of them do so and have nothing to do with sex. Yes, adults sometimes wear costumes like little kids do.
    https://tinyurl.com/furryconv2 https://tinyurl.com/furryconv
    5. True transgender. These people feel they are the opposite gender on the inside
    than the one they previously were considered, or previously were "assigned." These
    people may be either very much sexual, and non-sexual, like any people may, as transgender has nothing to do with sex, but with gender. Perhaps all of these people are intersex, or perhaps as with gay men, there's perhaps sometimes other
    factors. And perhaps some people like to dress up as Superman and have sex with a
    goat.

It is possible to be more than only one of the above at the same time.

I don't care if you want to race mac trucks in a quinceanera dress, but I don't want you calling up your dad on the phone crying because you don't know if you should wear a furry costume or not. Joke.

Oh, and no I'm not any of the above. I bet you believe me. Well, I'm not. I'm
    more like a sexologist. What strapping intelligent heterosexual man isn't.

Still, it seems 40% of the females are 40% bisexual. So maybe that's like dressing up as Superman if you're female, or Wonderwoman if you're male. You'd try anything if it wasn't dangerous, wouldn't you? But not a sexual thing like sex with a goat, or the same gender huh? Interesting. That's your right.

Imposing your subjective values onto others is objectively wrong and immoral, as
    is violating the will of another person or by extension animal (still I wouldn't
    abuse a person who abused an animal, just perhaps find it a new home, but one who
    was cruel must be addressed like other serious crimes).

We don't have to be defined by our gender or our sexual orientation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersex

Personally, my body's 100% male, yet my mind is transcendent. Which means I could
    dress up as a girl if I wanted to, I just never have. Not that it's anybody's business. How would anyone know men were gay if they didn't kiss and tell? Not
    like they should have to hide it though.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)