• we shouldn't have male circumcision nor mutilation of hermaphrodites

From Guy@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 13 21:22:36 2020
    XPost: fl.politics, houston.politics, tx.politics
    XPost: az.politics, alt.abortion

Intersex is as common as red hair

Someone may be 70% female, and assigned male at birth, or 70% male, and assigned
    female at birth. If they are mutilated, this is wrong.

All homosexuals may be intersex.

While other people may just like to dress up as Superman and have sex with consenting goats

5 types of crossdressers:
    Drag Queens: gay men who wear exaggerated femininity with beards
    Fetish: someone thinks it's erotic to wear girls underwear as a male Transgender: opposite gender on the inside, may not necessarily be very sexual at all
    Fashion: Such as Brolitta; "a brolitta proposes to his lolita," this is fashion,
    not fetish; like men who wear earrings or have long hair; some men take it all the
    way: if it were transgender it would say "a lolita proposes to her lolita." Cosplay: you're male and want to dress up like Wonderwoman, or your female and want to dress up like Superman.

There may be others, that's just all I've identified, in my limited studies.

No, I'm not gay nor transgender. My body is 100% male, but my mind is transcendent. I don't believe we have to be defined by our gender. The naked female vs. the naked male body is not much different. Tits vs. Pecs, and everyone
    has a crotch. And no, I don't dress up like Superman and have sex with consenting
    goats.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Guy@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 17 20:52:08 2020
    XPost: fl.politics, houston.politics, tx.politics
    XPost: az.politics, alt.abortion

Intersex is as common as red hair

Someone may be 70% female, and assigned male at birth, or 70% male, and assigned
    female at birth. If they are mutilated, this is wrong.

All homosexuals may be intersex.

While other people may just like to dress up as Superman and have sex with consenting goats

5 types of crossdressers:
    Drag Queens: gay men who wear exaggerated femininity with beards
    Fetish: someone thinks it's erotic to wear girls underwear as a male Transgender: opposite gender on the inside, may not necessarily be very sexual at all
    Fashion: Such as Brolitta; "a brolitta proposes to his lolita," this is fashion,
    not fetish; like men who wear earrings or have long hair; some men take it all the
    way: if it were transgender it would say "a lolita proposes to her lolita." Cosplay: you're male and want to dress up like Wonderwoman, or your female and want to dress up like Superman.

There may be others, that's just all I've identified, in my limited studies.

No, I'm not gay nor transgender. My body is 100% male, but my mind is transcendent. I don't believe we have to be defined by our gender. The naked female vs. the naked male body is not much different. Tits vs. Pecs, and everyone
    has a crotch. And no, I don't dress up like Superman and have sex with consenting
    goats.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)