• A Homeless Shelter That Doesn't Have Privacy Is Worse Than A Tent!

From Intelligent Party@21:1/5 to All on Sun Oct 11 10:53:40 2020
    XPost: fl.politics, houston.politics, tx.politics
    XPost: az.politics, alt.abortion

A vehicle with a kitchen, a bathroom, and a bed, is the minimum sufficient housing
    solution, acceptable in America. The City Councils should be condemned and compelled to recognize the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals ruling that everyone has a
    right to live in a vehicle. We demand dumpsters and Porta Potties be provided for
    all tent dwellers near any encampents over a significant number. Any failure to
    obey this ruling, is condemned as criminal negligence, and the cities shall be dealt with accordingly!

A shelter is a row of beds with no privacy, and should be for no more than 3 nights ideally.

A tent is a miserable housing solution, yet does not have the costs of vehicle registration, vehicle insurance, gasoline, and repairs.

A vehicle without a kitchen, a bathroom, and a bed, is a miserable housing solution, and many people with such vehicles, pitch tents near them.

City residents complain about tent dwellers and vehicle dwellers both, for one simple reason: every person in this country produces 1/2 a bag of trash per day,
    and with no dumpsters provided, there is no place to dispose of it. Vehicle dwellers produce 1/2 a bag of trash per day, and tent dwellers produce 1/2 a bag
    of a trash per day. Just like homeowners. With no dumpsters, trash piles accumulate 30 yards from tent encampments.
    The Los Angeles City dump costs over $100 to visit.

The homeless couldn't rent a dumpster nor a Porta Potty by themselves if they tried. Porta Potty companies are many, and are responsible for cleaning and maintaining Porta Potties, and liable, if they do not do so.

A Class-B RV can be financed on a 10-year loan at 1% of the balance of the loan per month. So $30,000-$80,000 costs $300-$800 per month. Plus gasoline, plus registration, plus repairs, plus insurance. Though many people have cars anyways.
    A livable vehicle, is the minimum acceptable housing solution, and I presently
    don't know of any other answers that anyone has come up with. Manufactured housing perhaps could be produced cheaper than $80 per square foot, but this is 1
    story, and the land, in the cities, where poor people definitely 100% need to dwell to have resources, and any hope to attain a job, or education, and improve
    their fortunes, is as we all know, expensive.

As you can see, these are normal people on the streets, not drug addicts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iZtKR0sVYU&feature=emb_logo

"LA Mayor Eric Garcetti and county officials to get a lot of people off the streets and into housing"

I don't see how this is possible. Perhaps real good tent housing could be an answer. Perhaps a Federal Government Fannie-Mae like program could offer 0% vehicle loans on Class-B RV's stated to be used a primary residence, and demand the Cities both recognize the Court of Appeals rulings which recognize American's
    right to live in vehicles, and provide dumpsters prolifically.

https://www.rvtrader.com/Class-B/rvs-for-sale?type=Class%20B%7C198068&price=20000%3A80000&zip=90071&radius=250&sort=price%3Aasc

There are 550,000 homeless in America: https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/The-State-of-Homelessness-in-America.pdf

The following article includes the details of some of the crimes against humanity
    cities are committing against the homeless. You DO have a right to sleep in public, and we demand the evil cops responsible for these criminal activities be
    brought to justice! Stealing a poor man's horse is capital, not grand larceny. The police should watch out, and governments should not be allowed to solve their
    problems, with violence, fines, and murder. Not to solve homelessness. Not to solve COVID. The Government is hired to help us. Not to fuck us up!

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2020-07-06/why-is-homelessness-such-a-problem-in-u-s-cities

This already referenced video just popped up on my screen, and I blew my lid. With
    no science known, the government shut down the economy. And now we know it was for nothing. Rather than helping people, _and focusing solely on employee and consumer protections_, the government takes it upon itself to hold your dick for
    you; OR call it a crime against humanity, if YOU pull your dick out, and take a piss in the ocean, in front of people. One of the two, one of the two, you decide, but the government's invalid in either case, and that's what it's doing.
    That's what it's doing! And employment and housing are capital matters.

Police are condemned to die until they repent!

We have every right to threaten the government. The police are criminals 100% fully deserving of being brought to justice, and everything I SAY, I say as a legal statement. I shouldn't have to say the above is not a threat, and any argument of the sort is an argument of both semantics, and thought crime.

Judges, District Attorneys, and Prison Wardens are all in the same boat. They are
    HIRED KILLERS lead by CRAZY PEOPLE! Because we the people, never hired intelligent analysts to serve us and lead us, to the truth, to truth and intelligence!
    Could only a prophet do it? But how could a prophet prevail? One man against the
    world? Martin Luther King like? But on the other hand we never hired anyone intelligent.

Everything I do, I do as a legal action, and there's no reason I wouldn't say so,
    NONE! Because this government, is a murderer of the highest order. I council everybody to never be taken alive and to fully resist arrest 100%; I make the same
    advocation to all my countrymen, and all my soldiers too. All law enforcement fully knowing this is my intended plan are committing premeditated murder, with deliberative aforethought, if they ever try to arrest anyone.

That they can condemn me, because I made an error, is not what is. Yet I condemn
    them. Who's playing God? The United States, or me? Where is God? In the United
    States, or in me? I believe in myself, and counsel everyone else to believe in themselves! Don't accept condemnation, nor fear of any kind. Believe you me, the
    Saints shall judge the world!

We are authority when someone insults us. We are authority when someone assaults
    us. We are authority, when any police attempt to arrest us. We are confrontational to those who choose us in error.

People do not have a right to insult and assault and murder others, because they
    made a mistake. We can overlook errors, or say something about them, but we do not have a right to offend others, as in retaliation.

"This may be considered as the true palladium of liberty....
    The right of self defense is the first law of nature"
    - St. George Tucker

May I suggest it is also the last.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Intelligent Party@21:1/5 to All on Sun Nov 1 17:48:20 2020

A vehicle with a kitchen, a bathroom, and a bed, is the minimum sufficient housing
    solution, acceptable in America. The City Councils should be condemned and compelled to recognize the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals ruling that everyone has a
    right to live in a vehicle. We demand dumpsters and Porta Potties be provided for
    all tent dwellers near any encampents over a significant number. Any failure to
    obey this ruling, is condemned as criminal negligence, and the cities shall be dealt with accordingly!

A shelter is a row of beds with no privacy, and should be for no more than 3 nights ideally.

A tent is a miserable housing solution, yet does not have the costs of vehicle registration, vehicle insurance, gasoline, and repairs.

A vehicle without a kitchen, a bathroom, and a bed, is a miserable housing solution, and many people with such vehicles, pitch tents near them.

City residents complain about tent dwellers and vehicle dwellers both, for one simple reason: every person in this country produces 1/2 a bag of trash per day,
    and with no dumpsters provided, there is no place to dispose of it. Vehicle dwellers produce 1/2 a bag of trash per day, and tent dwellers produce 1/2 a bag
    of a trash per day. Just like homeowners. With no dumpsters, trash piles accumulate 30 yards from tent encampments.

The homeless couldn't rent a dumpster nor a Porta Potty by themselves if they tried. Porta Potty companies are many, and are responsible for cleaning and maintaining Porta Potties, and liable, if they do not do so.

A Class-B RV can be financed on a 10-year loan at 1% of the balance of the loan per month. So $30,000-$80,000 costs $300-$800 per month. Plus gasoline, plus registration, plus repairs, plus insurance. Though many people have cars anyways.
    don't know of any other answers that anyone has come up with. Manufactured housing perhaps could be produced cheaper than $80 per square foot, but this is 1
    story, and the land, in the cities, where poor people definitely 100% need to dwell to have resources, and any hope to attain a job, or education, and improve

"LA Mayor Eric Garcetti and county officials to get a lot of people off the streets and into housing"

I don't see how this is possible. Perhaps real good tent housing could be an answer. Perhaps a Federal Government Fannie-Mae like program could offer 0% vehicle loans on Class-B RV's stated to be used a primary residence, and demand the Cities both recognize the Court of Appeals rulings which recognize American's

https://www.rvtrader.com/Class-B/rvs-for-sale?type=Class%20B%7C198068&price=20000%3A80000&zip=90071&radius=250&sort=price%3Aasc

There are 550,000 homeless in America: https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/The-State-of-Homelessness-in-America.pdf

The following article includes the details of some of the crimes against humanity
    cities are committing against the homeless. You DO have a right to sleep in public, and we demand the evil cops responsible for these criminal activities be
    brought to justice! Stealing a poor man's horse is capital, not grand larceny. The police should watch out, and governments should not be allowed to solve their
    problems, with violence, fines, and murder. Not to solve homelessness. Not to solve COVID. The Government is hired to help us. Not to fuck us up!

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2020-07-06/why-is-homelessness-such-a-problem-in-u-s-cities

This already referenced video just popped up on my screen, and I blew my lid. With
    no science known, the government shut down the economy. And now we know it was for nothing. Rather than helping people, _and focusing solely on employee and consumer protections_, the government takes it upon itself to hold your dick for
    you; OR call it a crime against humanity, if YOU pull your dick out, and take a piss in the ocean, in front of people. One of the two, one of the two, you decide, but the government's invalid in either case, and that's what it's doing.

We have every right to threaten the government. The police are criminals 100% fully deserving of being brought to justice, and everything I SAY, I say as a legal statement. I shouldn't have to say the above is not a threat, and any argument of the sort is an argument of both semantics, and thought crime.

Judges, District Attorneys, and Prison Wardens are all in the same boat. They are
    HIRED KILLERS lead by CRAZY PEOPLE! Because we the people, never hired intelligent analysts to serve us and lead us, to the truth, to truth and intelligence!
    Could only a prophet do it? But how could a prophet prevail? One man against the
    world? Martin Luther King like? But on the other hand we never hired anyone intelligent.

Everything I do, I do as a legal action, and there's no reason I wouldn't say so,
    NONE! Because this government, is a murderer of the highest order. I council everybody to never be taken alive and to fully resist arrest 100%; I make the same
    advocation to all my countrymen, and all my soldiers too. All law enforcement fully knowing this is my intended plan are committing premeditated murder, with deliberative aforethought, if they ever try to arrest anyone.

That they can condemn me, because I made an error, is not what is. Yet I condemn
    States, or in me? I believe in myself, and counsel everyone else to believe in themselves! Don't accept condemnation, nor fear of any kind. Believe you me, the

We are authority when someone insults us. We are authority when someone assaults
    us. We are authority, when any police attempt to arrest us. We are confrontational to those who choose us in error.

People do not have a right to insult and assault and murder others, because they
    made a mistake. We can overlook errors, or say something about them, but we do not have a right to offend others, as in retaliation.

- St. George Tucker

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Intelligent Party@21:1/5 to All on Sun Nov 1 18:06:41 2020

all tent dwellers near any encampments over a significant number. Any failure to

- St. George Tucker

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05