• =?UTF-8?Q?Re=3a_=e2=80=94_WHY_IS_THE_JANITHOR?= (4/5)

From %@21:1/5 to dolf on Fri Jan 15 09:34:41 2021
    [continued from previous message]

and punishing; iv) at theophanic advent for final judgment; 1a4) (Niphal);
    i) to enter into controversy, plead, have controversy together; ii) to be judged; 1a5) (Poel) judge, opponent-at-law (participle);

#294 = 6J (49 X 6 X 364) OR 49 X #2184 = 107016 DAYS as [#5, #50, #10,
    #20, #8, #200, #1] /
        #344 - 28 DECEMBER 2020 as [#5, #50, #10, #20, #8, #200, #1, #50] / #880 as [#50, #10, #20, #800] = nikáō (G3528): {UMBRA: #881 % #41 = #20} 1) to conquer; 1a) to carry off the victory, come off victorious; 1a1) of Christ, victorious over all His foes; 1a2) *OF* *CHRISTIANS*, *THAT* *HOLD* *FAST* *THEIR* *FAITH* *EVEN* *UNTO* *DEATH* *AGAINST* *THE* *POWER* *OF* *THEIR* *FOES*, *AND* *TEMPTATIONS* *AND* *PERSECUTIONS*; 1a3) when one is arraigned or goes to law, to win the case, maintain one's cause;

If Sister Betty who had enrolled she would instruct in your spiritual
    health, physically and spiritually. I could also help with true love to you wellbeing of *SOUL* in *ETERNITY*.

CLEARLY A REFERENCE TO THE PLATONIC NOTION: OF ANAMNESIS AS LITURGICAL STATEMENT IN WHICH THE CHURCH REFERS TO THE #288 - MEMORIAL {6 x #48 -
    RITUAL (LI)} CHARACTER OF THE #1827 - *EUCHARIST* {ie.

As a *SOLAR* *DISC* which is indistinguishable from THE SOLAR CROSS OF ODIN given the #CENTRE OF VALUE: #5 x 365.4 is derived from the ecclesiastical calendar 4 x #364 + #371 days as its *CAUSAE* *COMMUNI*:
    21 MARCH (disc top left) minus
    #77 - COMPLIANCE (H2 - EARTH / PASSIVE PRINCIPLE) equals
    3 JANUARY (disc top right)

Being thereby familiar to PYTHAGORAS / PLATO whom studied with the priests
    of HELIOPOLIS (*ON*) as the "CITY OF THE SUN" which was important to the solar cults of RA / BAAL represented by a TRINITY:

KHABEER: The god of the rising sun, symbolized by the scarab.
    RA: the sun god from morning to evening, symbolized by the stork (Bennu). ATUM: God of the setting sun, symbolized by the snake or the lotus flower.

} OR TO THE PASSION, RESURRECTION AND ASCENSION OF CHRIST.

YOUTUBE: "UNDISCLOSED DESIRES (*MUSE*)"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8OOWcsFj0U>

BRENNUS (BRENNUS@ALLIA.ORG) @ 0929 HOURS ON 27 DECEMBER 2020: "Go away, douche [bag], and stop spamming alt.slack with your retarded crapola.

LOL!"

-- NOW I SEE? --

"YOU'RE NOT AXIS MUNDI.
    CENTRE OF AFFECTION.
    PLAIN AS IT'S MONDAY.
    YOUR BANAL REFLECTION.

ONE THING IS CLEAR.
    DRESSED UP WITH BUNT.
    THE MIRROR TO PEER.
    YOUR WIFE HAS A C@NT."

By the way has the matter as “killing of George Floyd” been resolved at court since there is a mitigation conveyed by toxicology reports of “fentanyl and methamphetamine in his system at the time of his death, although the drugs are not listed as the cause.”

So it would be difficult to place conjecture on the dynamic of such drug
    mix.

He was personally known to the arresting officer and yet continued to
    convey distemper.

If one is a pain killing relaxant and the other capable of producing
    euphoria what sort of ubermensch (ie. senseless cantankerous monster) propensity are we talking about.

YOUTUBE: "Feed Me, Seymour!"

<https://youtu.be/QETfA9_b7wM>

#129 as [#50, #9, #70] = neṭaʻ (H5194): {UMBRA: #129 % #41 = #6} 1) plantation, plant, planting; 1a) plantation; 1b) planting (act of); 1c) *PLANT*;

America is such a fractious society that they no longer know what sort of freedom their soldiers died for—so what’s your point about COVID-19?

Such drug hedonism exhibited by Floyd is similarly the problem of doped up islamic militants engaging within their pious jihadist cause.

Perhaps you ought to take your “Mills and Boon” *JOURNALISM* some place else.

#896 as [#30, #300, #40, #70, #400, #50, #6] = shᵉmûwʻâh (H8052): {UMBRA:
    #421 % #41 = #11} 1) report, *NEWS*, rumour; 1a) report, news, tidings; 1b) mention;

Feed us #896 - *NEWS* and not sops...

DOLF @ 0959 HOURS ON 11 JANUARY 2020: "AFTER HAVING CONVEYED A LETTER FROM THE WORLD JEWISH CONGRESS DATED 10 NOVEMBER 2020 ABOUT MY INVOLVEMENT
    WITHIN THE VIRTUAL THEODOR HERZL AWARD GALA WHICH BESTOWED RECOGNITION UPON PERSONS (UNITED NATIONS SECRETARY-GENERAL ANTÓNIO GUTERRES and MAESTRO
    ZUBIN MEHTA) WHO THROUGH THEIR WORDS AND DEEDS CONVEYED AN ABIDING
    COMMITMENT TO ERADICATE ANTI-SEMITISM, BIGOTRY, RACISM AND IGNORANCE IN ALL ITS EVIL FORMS.

AFTER CONVEYING THE FACTS RELATED TO SUCH MALEFICENT "MAKING OF SOAP"
    CONDUCT AGAINST THE DIGNITY PERSONS, OUTSTANDING MONIES DUE TO THE
    DISPARITY OF THE TRANSACTION RELATING TO THE PROVISION OF GOODS.

IN RESPONSE TO THE THEN SELF-JUSTIFICATION AS ENTIRELY FALSE ALLEGATION
    THAT I HAD UTILISED THE PRIVATE PHONE SERVICE OF AN EMPLOYEE (AND NOT THE OWNER OF THE BUSINESS) WHO HAD PREVIOUSLY USED SUCH TELECOMMUNICATIONS
    DEVICE FOR A CONFIRMATION AND DELIVERY OF THE TRANSACTION, THEN STATED:

"THANK-YOU VERY MUCH MA'AM, YOU ENGAGED IN ANTI-SEMITIC [FRAUDULENT]
    CONDUCT (vis-a-vis: NO RESPONSE to reasonable SMS dialog from 26 DECEMBER 2020 of concerns and inconvenience associated with my labours on the "SPONTANEITY" and "TRAILER TRASH" documents as anti-terrorism
    interventions) BY [THE] DEFRAUDING OF A PERSON."

#896 as [#400, #80, #5, #40, #5, #10, #50, #1, #300, #5] = hypoménō (G5278): {UMBRA: #1445 % #41 = #10} 1) to remain; 1a) to tarry behind; 2)
    to remain i.e. abide, not recede or flee; 2a) to preserve: under
    misfortunes and trials to hold fast to one's faith in Christ; 2b) *TO* *ENDURE*, *BEAR* *BRAVELY* *AND* *CALMLY*: *ILL* *TREATMENTS*;

RESPONSE: "YEAP, CYA LATER."

"YOU ENAGED WITHIN DERANGEMENT IN THE PROVISION OF GOODS AND SERVICES."

RESPONSE: "YOU CAN LEAVE."

"AND I ONLY CORRESPONDED TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER IN A RESPECTFUL MANNER FOR
    YOU TO ACTUALLY FULFIL YOUR OBLIGATIONS AS YOU ARE NOW."

RESPONSE: "CYA LATER."

"THANK-YOU VERY MUCH. THANK-YOU.

YOU'RE FASCIST."

LEROY N. SOETORO (LUSER-TRUMP@GMAIL.COM) @ 2022 HOURS ON 30 DECEMBER 2020: "156,000 DEAD EVERY F@CKING DAY OF THE YEAR thanks to GOD and OLD AGE:

COVID-19 gets blamed for between 8,500 and 9,600 of the daily total.

The facts are these people would have died of some other cause anyway.
    COVID just helped put them out of their misery sooner.

Hold *JOURNALISM* *ACCOUNTABLE* *FOR* *PERPETUATING* *THE* *LIES* *ABOUT* COVID-19, a *BIOLOGICAL* *ATTACK* on the entire planet by Communist China.

Nuke China. Burn that country to the ground. Kill them all."

DOLF @ 2215 HOURS ON 30 DECEMBER 2020: "AMERICAN NEO-NAZIS ACCUSED OF OMEGA MAN PANDEMIC (#414 - *METASTASIS*) MORPHOLOGICAL PROPAGANDA:

An University is not the place for festering ignorance as being counter-intuitive to its purpose and given that MUIR MACKENZIE (d. 1930)
    from the British labour party as the longest serving politician of the 20th century was the signatory to Queen Victoria’s letters patent in 1900 which has its trinomial number (

NOT PYTHAGOREAN @1, @5 ONOMANTIC BINOMIAL NUMBER AS CHIMERIC NOTIONS OF
    STATE OF WHICH HITLER DECLARED IN HIS TABLE TALK THAT FASCISM WAS A RETURN
    TO THE TRADITIONS OF ROME BEING BABYLONIAN / CHALDEAN / EGYPTIAN

#54 - 30 *DECEMBER* 2020 as [#3, #1, #30, #500] /
    #130 as [#40, #3, #1, #30, #50, #6] = gâʼal (H1350): {UMBRA: #34 % #41 = #34} 1) to redeem, act as kinsman-redeemer, avenge, revenge, ransom, do the part of a kinsman; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to act as kinsman, do the part of next
    of kin, act as kinsman-redeemer; i) by marrying brother's widow to beget a child for him, to redeem from slavery, to redeem land, *TO* *EXACT* *VENGEANCE*; 1a2) to redeem (by payment); 1a3) to redeem (with God as subject); i) individuals from death; ii) *ISRAEL* *FROM* *EGYPTIAN* *BONDAGE*; iii) Israel from exile; 1a4) (Niphal); i) to redeem oneself; ii) to be redeemed;

) conceptions of facilitators and arbitrators to #492 - VOLUNTARY FREEWILL and #391 - HOMOGENEOUS AUTONOMY as first principles to QUEEN VICTORIA’S LETTERS PATENT which are established upon an anthropocentric rational conception that is utilitarian and humanist in its inclusivity..."

NADAGDA (ATHEIST@KOOKS): "Actually, it was KENSI. I think he called her a depraved bitch, or words to that effect, so she pulled up some mathematics and physics references and proceeded to set fire to dolf's entire
    worldview."

KENSI (ATHEIST ASTROPHYSICIST@KOOKS) @ 2026 HOURS ON 29 DECEMBER 2020:
    "Well I'm not going to be because I don't, [nor] care what happens to the earth after I leave it, *SO* *BLOW* *IT* *OUT* *YOUR* *BAFFLE* plate..."

SCOUT (ME4GUNS@VERIZON.NET) @ 2358 HOURS ON 30 DECEMBER 2020: "Hence, why KENSI isn't doing anything to fight "global warming" despite claiming it's
    a major disaster that's going to kill Billions.

Thus we see that KENSI is just another self righteous asshole who demands
    we do what he says, but which he won't do."

DOLF @ 0750 HOURS ON 31 DECEMBER 2020: "KENSI CONTINUES IN HER REFUSAL TO CONSIDER AN UNABOMBER SURPRISE AWARD DESPITE VIDEO EVIDENCE OF INVOLVEMENT, STALKING AND SLANDER."

NADAGDA (FRIENDLY VOTE WRANGLER@KOOKS) @ 1223 HOURS ON 31 DECEMBER 2020: "KENSI OWNS DOLF:

Shut yer CAPSphoaming yap, kooky. It's time for you to come up with some
    new material."

KWILLS (COMPUELF@GMAIL.COMEDY) @ 1352 HOURS ON 31 DECEMBER 2020: "Would owning Dolf be something anyone would want acknowledged?"

THE RIGHT AND THE POWERFUL (POWER2019@GMAIL.COM) @ 1324 HOURS ON 31
    DECEMBER 2020: "You are PAUL, a HE! Shut the f@ck up PAUL."

KENSI (KKENSINGTON01@GMAIL.COM) @ 1515 HOURS ON 31 DECEMBER 2020: "She was talking about me, and I am not!

To explain the unknown by the known is a logical procedure; to explain the known by the unknown is a form of theological lunacy."

NADAGDA (FRIENDLY VOTE WRANGLER@KOOKS) @ 1235 HOURS ON 31 DECEMBER 2020: "That was a % froggery, idiot.

Same message is also addressed to dolf, except insert the words "you
    f@cking" before "idiot" in his case.

By all means, compare these sh@theads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with you."

THE RIGHT AND THE POWERFUL @ 1313 HOURS ON 31 DECEMBER 2020: "You foam constantly PAUL!

You even create multiple socks to release that gigantic buildup of
    pressure.

Your foaming could fill 20 olympic sized swimming pools in less than a minute. You are THE FOAM KING.

Now, shut the f@ck up, PAUL."

KENSI (KKENSINGTON01@GMAIL.COM) @ 1516 HOURS ON 31 DECEMBER 2020: "Nicely foamed. And at someone who isn't even here! Talk about pwnage.

*snicker*

I get fooled all the time by the constant hosiery parade in here."

KLAUS SCHADENFREUDE @ 2223 HOURS ON 31 DECEMBER 2020: "TRANSLATION: If I don't make this announcement, nobody would ever know.

LOL"

DOLF @ 2255 HOURS ON 31 DECEMBER 2020: "Given the consideration that our worldview is established upon a mathematical anthropocentric principle (ie. the primary cause for which space agencies obtain their funding
    fraudulently) and a #2184 - anthropologic cosmological principle as #383 - established fact.

One must logically come to the conclusion that KENSI's notions of
    theological lunacy lacks any intellectual integrity in being entirely *FASCIST* and simply hiding behind an anonymous internet identity."

— BLESSED IRISH —

"ONCE A GIRL NAMED MARY,
    PREGNANT WITH A DISEASE.
    BEING SO QUITE CONTRARY.
    DID EVERYONE DISPLEASE.

BUT AMONGST THE IRISH.
    'TWAS KILLER OF A DAME.
    REMEMBRANCE FLOURISH.
    THE DAY NEVER THE SAME." {@9: Sup: 61 - EMBELLISHMENT: SHIH (#333); Ego: 45
    - GREATNESS: TA (#409)}

#409 as [#1, #300, #8, #100] /
         #414 - 31 *DECEMBER* 2020 as [#6, #300, #8, #100] /
    #848 - *COMMANDER*, *LORD* *OF* *THE* *LAND*, *KING* as as [#40, #300, #8, #100, #400] = sâchaq (H7832): {UMBRA: #0 as #408 - *MEAT* *IN* *MAILBOX* on 15 NOVEMBER 2017 % #41 = #39} 1) to laugh, play, mock; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) *TO* *LAUGH* (*USUALLY* *IN* *CONTEMPT* *OR* *DERISION*); 1a2) to sport, play;
    1b) (Piel); 1b1) to make sport; 1b2) to jest; 1b3) to play (including instrumental music, singing, dancing); 1c) (Hiphil) to laugh mockingly;

YOUTUBE: "Madonna - Vogue"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuJQSAiODqI>

That poem is actually a historical and factual statement about typhoid Mary an Irish woman and an *ICE*-*CREAM* *HUCKSTER* who died on 11 NOVEMBER 1938 and not an idealism purveyed by a chimeric reality: #476 as [#6, #5, #200, #5, #200, #10, #700] / #410 as [#5, #200, #5, #200] = harhôr (H2031): {UMBRA: #7 as #410 % #41 = #41} 1) mental conception, fantasy, image,
    mental picture, fancy, imagining;

BUT YOU CAN PROBABLY GUESS WHAT SORT OF APPALLING #541 - *SHADOW* IT
    CASTS...
    <https://www.grapple369.com/images/ICECREAM%20HUCKSTER%20-%201.jpeg>

<https://www.grapple369.com/images/ICECREAM%20HUCKSTER%20-%202.jpeg>

[IMAGES: ICE CREAM HUCKSTER MURIAL, KURB SKATEBOARD SHOP, 352 RAYMOND
    STREET, SALE]

ARYANS OF *ATLANTIS* (EMERALD TABLETS OF THOTH) WAS NOT A MERE WORK OF NAZI PROPAGANDA
    Nazi archaeology was the movement led by various Nazi leaders, such as
    Adolf Hitler and Heinrich Himmler, archaeologists and other scholars to research the German past in order to strengthen nationalism.

The search for a strongly nationalistic, Aryan-centric national prehistory began after Germany's loss in World War I in 1918. At this point, the
    country faced a severe economic crisis due in part to the terms of the
    Treaty of Versailles. Later on, Hitler was behind the Nazi Party's funding for German pre-historical research. The first influential academic engaging in such research is said to be Gustaf Kossinna. His ideas and theories were picked up by the Nazi organisations Amt Rosenberg and Ahnenerbe. Presenting Germany as the place where civilization began, the Nazis added pseudo-archaeology as part of its extensive propagandizing of the German people.

Nazi archaeology was rarely conducted with an eye to pure research, but was
    a propaganda tool designed to both generate nationalistic pride in Germans and provide scientific excuses for conquest. The German people were drawn
    to the idea of Germany as the site of the origins of civilization by
    several means. For one, there were a series of films put out by Lothar Zotz which used the appeal of myths, olden times, and German triumph over change to reinforce the idea that German history was something to be proud of,
    while at the same time taking advantage of the fact that since these
    periods of history were little known to the general public, they could include heavy doses of propaganda.

In their enthusiasm for the Nazi regime's support of archaeology, many
    German archaeologists became *PAWNS* and puppets of the real goals behind
    the movement. They answered to the requests of the Ahnenerbe, and not
    always in the interests of pure archaeology.

The Ahnenerbe Organisation, formally the Deutsches Ahnenerbe – Studiengesellschaft für Geistesurgeschichte (German Ancestry - Research Society for Ancient Intellectual History ) was an organisation started as
    the Research Institute for the Prehistory of Mind and was connected to the
    SS in 1935 by Walther Darre. In 1936 it was attached to Hitler's Reichsführer-SS and led by chief of police Heinrich Himmler. By 1937, it
    was the primary instrument of Nazi archaeology and archaeological
    propaganda.

YOUTUBE: "How the Island of Atlantis Played a Central Role in Nazi Beliefs"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O7RHu8Dp-s>

<https://www.grapple369.com/images/Odin%20Solar%20Cross.jpg>

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantis_House>

[IMAGE: The Solar cross is probably the oldest religious symbol in the
    world, appearing in Asian, American, European, and Indian religious art
    from the dawn of history. Composed of a equal armed cross within a circle,
    it represents the solar calendar- the movements of the sun, marked by the solstices. Sometimes the equinoxes are marked as well, giving an eight
    armed wheel. <https://www.grapple369.com/images/Swastika%20Origins%20in%20Odin%20Solar%20Cross.jpg>

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odinic_Rite>

[IMAGE: The swastika is also a form of Solar cross. The sun cross in its
    most simplified form is known in Northern Europe as Odin’s cross, after the Chief God of the Norse pantheon. It is often used as an emblem by Asatruar, followers of the Norse religion. The word “cross” itself comes from the Old
    Norse word for this symbol: kros]

#71 #1 #11
    #61 #81 #21
    #51 #41 #31

[DAO / COURSE-trochos OF ZIRAN / NATURE-genesis: James 3:6]

#81 - 17 to 21 DEC
    #41 - 20 to 24 JUN
    #21 - 22 to 26 MAR
    #61 - 18 to 22 SEP

THE ANTHROPOCENTRIC BASIS AS FACILITATORS / ARBITRATORS TO #492 - VOLUNTARY FREEWILL AND DESCRIPTORS OF AUTONOMY AS FIRST PRINCIPLES OF QUEEN
    VICTORIA'S LETTERS PATENT DATED 29 OCTOBER 1900 ARE AS #369 -
    DISCRIMINATING NORM THEMATICALLY DERIVED FROM THE INTERSECTING #205 (#1 +
    #21 + #41 + #61 + #81) WITH #164 (#71 + #11 + #31 + #51) = GRUMBLE (#106 - hâlak (H1980): MANNER OF LIFE, #164 - ʻÊden (H5731): PLEASURE)@[ONTIC: chêṭᵉʼ (H2399): #104 - PUNISHMENT FOR SIN] WITHIN THE UNCARVED BLOCK as PU
    which is a Chinese word meaning "unworked wood; inherent quality; simple" that was an early Daoist metaphor for the natural state of humanity, and relates with the Daoist keyword ziran (literally "self so") "natural; spontaneous" as a paradigm for the TORAH understanding of both the TREE OF LIFE and TREE OF THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL.

[#1, {@1: Sup: 1 - CENTRE: CHUNG (#1); Ego: 1 - CENTRE: CHUNG (#1)}
    #21, {@2: Sup: 22 - RESISTANCE: KE (#23); Ego: 21 - RELEASE: SHIH (#22)}
    #41, {@3: Sup: 63 - WATCH: SHIH (#86 - I AM NOT A ROBBER OF FOOD {%10});
    Ego: 41 - RESPONSE: YING (#63)}
    #61, {@4: Sup: 43 - ENCOUNTERS: YU (#129: HITLER KOOKS / GOATS MORPHOLOGY
    AS ZOONOSES {DISEASES OR INFECTIONS THAT TRANSMIT FROM ANIMALS TO HUMANS} YOUTUBE VIDEO UPLOADED 8 AUGUST 2012); Ego: 61 - EMBELLISHMENT: SHIH
    (#124)}
    #81] {@5: Sup: 43 - ENCOUNTERS: YU (#172); Ego: 81 - FOSTERING:
    YANG (#205)}

GRUMBLE (#172 - *TREE*, #205 - *PRINCIPLE* *OF* *PERSISTENT*
    *SUBSTANCE*)@[1, 1, 22, 21, 63, 41, 43, 61, 43, 81]

ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #86 as [#5, #1, #10, #30, #600] / [#5, #1, #30, #10, #600] = ʼayil (H352): {UMBRA: #41 % #41 = #41} 1) ram; 1a) ram (as food); 1b) *RAM* (*AS* *SACRIFICE*); 1c) ram (skin dyed red, for tabernacle); 2) pillar, door post, jambs, pilaster; 3) strong man, leader, chief; 4)
    *MIGHTY* *TREE*, terebinth;

#86 as [#30, #10, #6, #600] / [#6, #20, #10, #40, #10] /
        #61 - EQUINOX ON 23 SEPTEMBER as [#5, #10, #6, #600] /
    #65 - *DODECAHEDRON* AS MYTHS; ANCESTORS; TRADITIONS; OUR PEOPLE as [#10, #40, #10, #5] /
        #80 - 3 *JANUARY* 2021 as [#10, #40, #10, #500] / [#20, #10, #40, #10]
    = yôwm (H3117): {UMBRA: #56 - BIRTHDAY NOUS % #41 = #15} 1) *DAY*, *TIME*, *YEAR*; 1a) day (as opposed to night); 1b) day (24 hour period); 1b1) as defined by evening and morning in Genesis 1; 1b2) as a division of time; i)
    a working day, a day's journey; 1b3) days, *LIFETIME* (pl.); 1b4) time, period (general); 1b5) year; 1b6) temporal references; i) today; ii) yesterday; iii) tomorrow;

YOUTUBE: “Time to Die (Gary Numan)”

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYt8Ia2nCWk>

— TRUTH WHISPERS AS TEARS IN RAIN —
    [Written: 3 December 2017]

“WHAT OF GODHEAD.
    AND IMAGO DEI.
    OR TRUTH CONVEY? {ie. #175 - *ICOSAHEDRON* AS TRUTH FORCE OF AUTHORITY; STABILITY; 'ONE RIGHT WAY'}
    BY PURE CONCEIT.

WHY BE WICKED.
    SUCH AS THEE.
    OF BLASPHEMY.
    SELFISH DECEIT.

WHOM DID BLEED.
    WAS IT NOT FOR ME?
    YOUR COCK DENY. {ie. #65 - *DODECAHEDRON* AS MYTHS; ANCESTORS; TRADITIONS; OUR PEOPLE}
    NOW ALL FORFEIT." {@13: Sup: 20 - ADVANCE: CHIN (#576); Ego: 75 - FAILURE: SHIH (#577)}

GRUMBLE (#576 - TO BE DISLOCATED, BE ALIENATED, *TO* *EXECUTE* *SLOWLY*
    (*BY* *EXPOSURE* *OR* *IMPALATION*), #577 - *CONTEMPT*, *BLASPHEMY*)@[77,
    37, 21, 54, 45, 28, 39, 60, 12, 39, 75, 55, 58, 1, 55, 50, 54, 79, 20, 23, 57, 25, 43, 51, 20, 75]

ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #182 - *THAT* *SUPPLANTS*, *UNDERMINES*; *THE* *HEEL*

"AND HE OPENED HIS MOUTH IN BLASPHEMY AGAINST GOD, TO BLASPHEME HIS NAME,
    AND HIS TABERNACLE, AND THEM THAT DWELL IN HEAVEN.

#379 - 3 *JANUARY* 2021 as [#4, #70, #300, #5] /
    #298 as [#4, #5, #4, #70, #40, #5, #50, #70, #50] = dídōmi (G1325): {UMBRA: #868 % #41 = #7} 1) to give; 2) to give something to someone; 2a) *OF* *ONE'S* *OWN* *ACCORD* *TO* *GIVE* *ONE* *SOMETHING*, *TO* *HIS*
    *ADVANTAGE*; 2a1) to bestow a gift; 2b) to grant, give to one asking, let have; 2c) to supply, furnish, necessary things; 2d) to give over, deliver; 2d1) to reach out, extend, present; 2d2) of a writing; 2d3) to give over to one's care, intrust, commit; i) something to be administered; ii) to give
    or commit to some one something to be religiously observed; 2d4) to give
    what is due or obligatory, to pay: wages or reward; 2d5) to furnish, endue; 2e) to give; 2e1) to cause, profuse, give forth from one's self; i) to
    give, hand out lots; 2e2) to appoint to an office; 2e3) to cause to come forth, i.e. as the sea, death and Hell are said to give up the dead who
    have been engulfed or received by them; 2e4) to give one to someone as his own; i) as an object of his saving care; ii) to give one to someone, to follow him as a leader and master; iii) to give one to someone to care for his interests; iv) to give one to someone to whom he already belonged, to return; 2e5) to grant or permit one; i) to commission;

#175 - *ICOSAHEDRON* AS TRUTH FORCE OF AUTHORITY; STABILITY; 'ONE RIGHT
    WAY' as [#80, #70, #10, #5, #10] /
        #225 as [#80, #70, #10, #5, #10, #50] /
        #369 as [#80, #5, #80, #70, #10, #8, #20, #1, #40, #5, #50] /
        #379 - 3 *JANUARY* 2021 as [#80, #70, #10, #8, #200, #1, #10] /
    #473 as [#80, #70, #10, #8, #300, #5] = poiéō (G4160): {UMBRA: #965 % #41 = #22} 1) to make; 1a) with the names of things made, to produce, construct, form, fashion, etc.; 1b) *TO* *BE* *THE* *AUTHORS* *OF*, *THE* *CAUSE*; 1c) to make ready, to prepare; 1d) to produce, bear, shoot forth; 1e) to
    acquire, to provide a thing for one's self; 1f) to make a thing out of something; 1g) to (make i.e.) render one anything; 1g1) to (make i.e.) constitute or appoint one anything, to appoint or ordain one that; 1g2) to (make i.e.) declare one anything; 1h) to put one forth, to lead him out;
    1i) to make one do something; 1i1) cause one to; 1j) to be the authors of a thing (to cause, bring about); 2) to do; 2a) to act rightly, do well; 2a1)
    to carry out, to execute; 2b) to do a thing unto one; 2b1) to do to one;
    2c) with designation of time: to pass, spend; 2d) to celebrate, keep; 2d1)
    to make ready, and so at the same time to institute, the celebration of the passover; 2e) to perform: to a promise;

#225 - 3 *JANUARY* 2021 as [#1, #3, #10, #1, #10, #200] /
    #65 - *DODECAHEDRON* AS MYTHS; ANCESTORS; TRADITIONS; OUR PEOPLE as [#1,
    #3, #10, #1, #50] = hágios (G40): {UMBRA: #284 % #41 = #38} 1) *MOST*
    *HOLY* *THING*, a saint;

#164 as [#50, #5, #50, #10, #20, #8, #20, #1] /
        #306 - 3 *JANUARY* 2021 as [#50, #10, #20, #8, #200, #8, #10] /
    #348 - *FIVE* as [#5, #50, #10, #20, #8, #200, #5, #50] = nikáō (G3528): {UMBRA: #881 % #41 = #20} 1) to conquer; 1a) to carry off the victory, come off victorious; 1a1) of Christ, victorious over all His foes; 1a2) of Christians, that hold fast their faith even unto death against the power of their foes, and temptations and persecutions; 1a3) *WHEN* *ONE* *IS* *ARRAIGNED* *OR* *GOES* *TO* *LAW*, *TO* *WIN* *THE* *CASE*, *MAINTAIN* *ONE'S* *CAUSE*;

#95 - 3 *JANUARY* 2021 as [#5, #80, #10] /
    #505 - *MALKUTH* (*KINGDOM*) as [#5, #500] = epí (G1909): {UMBRA: #95 % #41 = #13} 1) upon, on, at, by, before; 2) *OF* *POSITION*, on, at, by, over, *AGAINST*; 3) to, over, on, at, across, against;

#292 as [#80, #1, #200, #1, #10] /
        #341 - 3 *JANUARY* 2021 as [#80, #1, #200, #10, #50] /
    #441 - ʼashshâph (H826): *CONJURER*, *ENCHANTER*, *NECROMANCER* as [#80, #1, #50, #300, #10] = pâs (G3956): {UMBRA: #281 % #41 = #35} 1) individually; 1a) each, every, any, all, the whole, everyone, all things, everything; 2) collectively; 2a) *SOME* *OF* *ALL* *TYPES*;

AND IT WAS *GIVEN*-G1325 UNTO HIM TO *MAKE*-G4160 WAR WITH THE *SAINTS*-G3528, AND TO *OVERCOME*-G3528 THEM: AND POWER WAS GIVEN HIM *OVER*-G1909 *ALL*-G3956 KINDREDS, AND TONGUES, AND NATIONS.

#314 - 3 *JANUARY* 2021 as [#2, #10, #2, #30, #70, #200] = bíblos (G976): {UMBRA: #314 % #41 = #27} 1) a written book, a roll, a scroll;

#322 - 3 *JANUARY* 2021 as [#20, #2, #300] /
        #342 as [#20, #20, #2, #300] = kebes (H3532): {UMBRA: #322 % #41 = #35}
    1) *LAMB*, *SHEEP*, *YOUNG* *RAM*;

AND ALL THAT DWELL UPON THE EARTH SHALL WORSHIP HIM, WHOSE NAMES ARE NOT WRITTEN IN THE *BOOK*-G976 *OF* *LIFE* *OF* *THE* *LAMB*-H3532 *SLAIN*
    *FROM* *THE* *FOUNDATION* *OF* *THE* *WORLD*." [Revelation 13:6-8]

In anticipation of such action accompanying the celestial event of FULL
    MOON ON 21 MARCH 2019 WITH EASTER THEN ON 21 APRIL 2019, on 25 February
    2019 I conveyed to our local Anglican Priest and his wife a discussion
    paper on a metastasised cosmological perspective as being a factual proof that the person so named therein had actually existing within history and
    the ecclesiastic having a tertiary degree in Divinity was so impressed. I rather considered the orbital image with *APHELION* on 3 JULY as *HOMOIOS* {#330 / #410} / HETEROS {#352 / #421} / TORAH {#373 / #472} and
    *PERIHELION* on 3 JANUARY Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#420 / #322} / HETEROS
    {#404 / #314} / TORAH {#369 / #337} CONVEYING A TRANSITION FROM THE
    RATIONAL REALITY WHICH IS THE MATERIAL WORLD INTO THE IRRATIONALITY AS THE IMMATERIAL REALM OF SUBJECTIVE IDEALISM WHEREBY ORDER IS MAINTAINED BY CHIMERIC ILLUSION AS IT’S DEMIURGE (ie. the Maker or Creator) IMPETUS.

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/EarthSeasons.png>

By the time of #473 - SAINT PATRICKS DAY on 17 MARCH 2017 as the unveiling
    of the #728 - MARION STATUE (#1554) we were already capable of intuiting an oblique understanding {ie. 3 JANUARY + #77 DAYS = 21 MARCH} of its installation being a context of #231 - JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL and a DAEMONIC {ie. A CRUEL, EVIL, OR DESTRUCTIVE ESPRIT DE CORPS AS ENCAPSULATION OF
    MIND, BODY AND SOUL} HELLSOME IMPETUS OF MALEFICENCE for the #473 - CAUSE CÉLÈBRE itself.

#80 - 3 JANUARY 2021 as [#1, #3, #6, #70] /
        #95 as [#6, #10, #3, #6, #70] / [#10, #3, #6, #70, #6] /
    #86 as [#6, #1, #3, #6, #70] = gâvaʻ (H1478): {UMBRA: #79 % #41 = #38} 1) to expire, *DIE*, perish, give up the ghost, yield up the ghost, be dead,
    be ready to die; 1a) (Qal) to expire, die, be about to die;

#172 as [#2, #70, #90, #10] /
        #175 - *ICOSAHEDRON* AS TRUTH FORCE OF AUTHORITY; STABILITY; 'ONE RIGHT
    WAY' / WOMAN WITH CHILD / 3 JANUARY 2021 as [#70, #90, #10, #5] /
    #168 - TEMPORAL 24 x 7 AS ONTIC GROUNDING as [#6, #2, #70, #900] / [#2,
    #70, #90, #6] = ʻêts (H6086): {UMBRA: #160 % #41 = #37} 1) *TREE*, *WOOD*, timber, stock, plank, stalk, stick, gallows; 1a) tree, trees; 1b) wood, pieces of wood, gallows, firewood, cedar-wood, woody flax;

"AND OUT OF THE GROUND MADE THE LORD GOD TO GROW EVERY TREE-H6086 THAT IS PLEASANT TO THE SIGHT, AND GOOD FOR FOOD; THE TREE-H6086 OF LIFE ALSO IN
    THE MIDST OF THE GARDEN, AND THE TREE-H6086 OF KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL." [Genesis 2:9]

#225 - 3 JANUARY 2021 as [#20, #3, #2, #200] /
    #205 as [#3, #2, #200] = geber (H1397): {UMBRA: #205 % #41 = #41} 1) man, strong man, *WARRIOR* (*EMPHASISING* *STRENGTH* *OR* *ABILITY* *TO*
    *FIGHT*);

YOUTUBE: "Assassin's Creed Origins - Not Gonna Die (Skillet)"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUPry2yn3XE>

#205 as [#3, #2, #200] = gâbar (H1396): {UMBRA: #205 % #41 = #41} 1) to prevail, have strength, be strong, be powerful, be mighty, be great; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to be strong, mighty; 1a2) to prevail; 1b) (Piel) to make
    strong, strengthen; 1c) (Hiphil); 1c1) to confirm, give strength; 1c2) *TO* *CONFIRM* (*A* *COVENANT*); 1d) (Hithpael); 1d1) to show oneself mighty;
    1d2) *TO* *ACT* *PROUDLY* (*TOWARD* *GOD*);

"DO NOT THINK THAT I WILL ACCUSE YOU TO THE FATHER: THERE IS ONE THAT ACCUSETH YOU, EVEN MOSES, IN WHOM YE TRUST. FOR HAD YE BELIEVED MOSES, YE WOULD HAVE BELIEVED ME: FOR HE WROTE OF ME. BUT IF YE BELIEVE NOT HIS WRITINGS, HOW SHALL YE BELIEVE MY WORDS?" [John 5:45-47]

*FACILITATORS* / *ARBITRATORS* OF #492 - VOLUNTARY FREE WILL

[@84, {@1: Sup: 3 - MIRED: HSIEN (#3); Ego: 3 - MIRED: HSIEN (#3)}
    @86, {@2: Sup: 8 - OPPOSITION: KAN (#11); Ego: 5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO
    (#8)}
    @84, {@3: Sup: 11 - DIVERGENCE: CH'A (#22); Ego: 3 - MIRED: HSIEN
    (#11)}
    @86, {@4: Sup: 16 - CONTACT: CHIAO (#38); Ego: 5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO
    (#16)}
    @186, {@5: Sup: 40 - LAW/MODEL: FA (#78); Ego: 24 - JOY: LE (#40)}
    @84, {@6: Sup: 43 - ENCOUNTERS: YU (#121); Ego: 3 - MIRED: HSIEN (#43)}
    @86, {@7: Sup: 48 - RITUAL: LI (#169 - I TROUBLE MYSELF ONLY WITH MY OWN AFFAIRS {%18}); Ego: 5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO (#48)}
    @84, {@8: Sup: 51 - CONSTANCY: CH'ANG (#220 - I CURSE NOT A GOD {%38});
    Ego: 3 - MIRED: HSIEN (#51)}
    @86, {@9: Sup: 56 - CLOSED MOUTH: CHIN (#276); Ego: 5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO (#56)}
    @177, {@10: Sup: 71 - STOPPAGE: CHIH (#347); Ego: 15 - REACH: TA (#71)}
    @84, {@11: Sup: 74 - CLOSURE: CHIH (#421); Ego: 3 - MIRED: HSIEN (#74)}
    @86, {@12: Sup: 79 - DIFFICULTIES: NAN (#500); Ego: 5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO (#79)}

#129 - HITLER KOOKS / GOATS MORPHOLOGY AS ZOONOSES {DISEASES OR INFECTIONS THAT TRANSMIT FROM ANIMALS TO HUMANS} YOUTUBE VIDEO UPLOADED 8 AUGUST 2012
    as [#5, #70, #40, #10, #4] / [#5, #10, #70, #40, #4] /
       #45 - *METHODOLOGY* as [#6, #10, #8, #10, #5, #6] /
        #84 - AN ATTRIBUTION OF AGENCY AS @491 - PRINCIPLE OF CONTINUITY as [#10, #8, #10, #50, #6] /
    #424 - *DIABOLICAL* *DOMESTIC* *TERRORISM* *ACTIONS* *OF* *ANZAC* *CENTENNIAL* *REPUBLICANISM* as [#6, #400, #8, #10] / [#400, #8, #10, #6] /

#473 - *GENESIS* as [#5, #8, #10, #10, #400, #600] /
    #434 - *DIABOLICAL* *DOMESTIC* *TERRORISM* *ACTIONS* *OF* *ANZAC* *CENTENNIAL* *REPUBLICANISM* as [#6, #8, #10, #10, #400] /
    #454 - *MALE* *DEME* *ONTIC* *MORAL* *PROSCRIPTIONS* *BY* *GIFT* {@211 +
    @220 + @222+ @237 = #890} *FOR* *ETHICAL* *EMANATION* as [#30, #8, #10, #6, #400] /
    #500 as [#6, #30, #8, #10, #6, #400, #600] = châyâh (H2421): {UMBRA: #23 % #41 = #23} 1) to live, have life, *REMAIN* alive, sustain life, live prosperously, live for ever, be quickened, be alive, be restored to life or health; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to live; i) to have life; ii) to continue in life, *REMAIN* alive; iii) to sustain life, to live on or upon; iv) to live (prosperously); 1a2) to revive, be quickened; i) from sickness; ii) from discouragement; iii) from faintness; iv) from death; 1a3) (Piel); i) to preserve alive, let live; ii) to give life; iii) to quicken, revive,
    refresh; 1) to restore to life; 2) to cause to grow; 3) to restore; 4) to revive; iv) (Hiphil); 1) to preserve alive, let live; 2) to quicken,

[continued in next message]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)