• Michael Christ, KWills

From DeAnna Gray@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jan 15 15:01:24 2022
    https://groups.google.com/g/soc.support.transgendered/c/I9f_fUdbNhs/m/7319UDOfBAAJ

It also says ... "They will recognize you by your love." Also, "there will be many that stand before Him on that day and say 'Lord, Lord ...' and He will reply, 'Depart from me, I never knew you.' You spew rhetoric with no substance. Why is there a
    decreasing interest in organized religion and "Christianity?" Because it has proven itself ineffective. Peace and love are not the rule. War and chaos is. People still hunger and lack appropriate clothing. Orphans are left on the streets and widows are
    tossed aside to elder care facilities. Your doctrines and theology are like "tinkling cymbols!" A fucking irritant in the ears of those who have been illumnated. Again, it says ... "the way is narrow and the gate is small. VERY FEW WILL FIND IT!" Kings
    James was the madman behind much of what you repeat. Not to mention Luther and Calvin. People like you are clueless to the pearl you face with your own "religion." You represent the churches written to in Revelation. Ya know? The warning letters? Nah,
    you probably do not.

I am a transgender female. But, not only that, I "studied to show myself approved unto God; a workman that needeth not be ashamed. Rightly dividing the words of truth." And because I did my research I recognize the bullshit people like you try to spread.
    Pound salt, kick rocks Christian boy. Don't wrestle with principalities and forces of darkness you know nothing about. *wink, wink*

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)