• Re: Transgender suicide hotline

    From %@21:1/5 to David Dalton on Wed Dec 22 19:45:00 2021
    XPost: alt.transgendered, alt.support.depression, alt.support.suicide
    XPost: alt.atheism

    On 2021-12-22 7:36 p.m., David Dalton wrote:
    From the Shades of Awakening group on Facebook:

    The first transgender suicide hotline is now up and running
    in the U.S. You can reach Trans Lifeline at 877-565-8860.

    are you david dalton

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From David Dalton@21:1/5 to All on Wed Dec 22 23:06:58 2021
    XPost: alt.transgendered, alt.support.depression, alt.support.suicide
    XPost: alt.atheism

    From the Shades of Awakening group on Facebook:

    The first transgender suicide hotline is now up and running
    in the U.S. You can reach Trans Lifeline at 877-565-8860.

    --
    David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page) https://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html Salmon on the Thorns (mystic page) “‘And the cart is on a wheel/And the wheel is on a hill/And
    the hill is shifting sand/And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From KWills@21:1/5 to pursent100@gmail.com on Thu Dec 23 13:01:35 2021
    XPost: alt.transgendered, alt.support.depression, alt.support.suicide
    XPost: alt.atheism

    On Wed, 22 Dec 2021 19:45:00 -0700, % <pursent100@gmail.com> wrote:

    On 2021-12-22 7:36 p.m., David Dalton wrote:
    From the Shades of Awakening group on Facebook:

    The first transgender suicide hotline is now up and running
    in the U.S. You can reach Trans Lifeline at 877-565-8860.

    are you david dalton

    You are not %.
    --
    KWills
    Strategic Writer, Psychotronic World Dominator and FEMA camp
    counselor.
    https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3618/5747904676_1e202191d3_b.jpg
    All hail the taco! http://www.taconati.org/

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From KWills@21:1/5 to All on Thu Dec 23 13:01:04 2021
    XPost: alt.transgendered, alt.support.depression, alt.support.suicide
    XPost: alt.atheism

    On Wed, 22 Dec 2021 23:06:58 -0330, David Dalton <dalton@nfld.com>
    wrote:

    From the Shades of Awakening group on Facebook:

    The first transgender suicide hotline is now up and running
    in the U.S. You can reach Trans Lifeline at 877-565-8860.

    Call 'em up and they'll tell you it's OK to off yourself and give you
    the best way of doing it!

    Suicide may be the ONLY remedy for delusional transbenders!
    --
    KWills
    Strategic Writer, Psychotronic World Dominator and FEMA camp
    counselor.
    https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3618/5747904676_1e202191d3_b.jpg
    All hail the taco! http://www.taconati.org/

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From %@21:1/5 to KWills on Thu Dec 23 10:07:50 2021
    XPost: alt.transgendered, alt.support.depression, alt.support.suicide
    XPost: alt.atheism

    On 2021-12-23 6:01 a.m., KWills wrote:
    On Wed, 22 Dec 2021 19:45:00 -0700, % <pursent100@gmail.com> wrote:

    On 2021-12-22 7:36 p.m., David Dalton wrote:
    From the Shades of Awakening group on Facebook:

    The first transgender suicide hotline is now up and running
    in the U.S. You can reach Trans Lifeline at 877-565-8860.

    are you david dalton

    You are not %.
    --
    KWills
    Strategic Writer, Psychotronic World Dominator and FEMA camp
    counselor.
    https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3618/5747904676_1e202191d3_b.jpg
    All hail the taco! http://www.taconati.org/

    you believe your sig file

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From KWills@21:1/5 to pursent100@gmail.com on Thu Dec 23 22:38:13 2021
    XPost: alt.transgendered, alt.support.depression, alt.support.suicide
    XPost: alt.atheism

    On Thu, 23 Dec 2021 10:07:50 -0700, % <pursent100@gmail.com> wrote:

    On 2021-12-23 6:01 a.m., KWills wrote:
    On Wed, 22 Dec 2021 19:45:00 -0700, % <pursent100@gmail.com> wrote:

    On 2021-12-22 7:36 p.m., David Dalton wrote:
    From the Shades of Awakening group on Facebook:

    The first transgender suicide hotline is now up and running
    in the U.S. You can reach Trans Lifeline at 877-565-8860.

    are you david dalton

    You are not %.
    --
    KWills
    Strategic Writer, Psychotronic World Dominator and FEMA camp
    counselor.
    https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3618/5747904676_1e202191d3_b.jpg
    All hail the taco! http://www.taconati.org/

    you believe your sig file

    Of course I do, why else would I put it in my sig file?
    --
    KWills
    Strategic Writer, Psychotronic World Dominator and FEMA camp
    counselor.
    https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3618/5747904676_1e202191d3_b.jpg
    All hail the taco! http://www.taconati.org/

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From David@21:1/5 to All on Mon Dec 27 08:59:32 2021
    XPost: alt.transgendered, alt.support.depression, alt.support.suicide
    XPost: alt.atheism

    "David Dalton" wrote in message news:0001HW.2774184A005445087000047B138F@news.eternal-september.org...

    From the Shades of Awakening group on Facebook:

    The first transgender suicide hotline is now up and running
    in the U.S. You can reach Trans Lifeline at 877-565-8860.

    --
    David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page) https://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html Salmon on the Thorns (mystic page) “‘And the cart is on a wheel/And the wheel is on a hill/And
    the hill is shifting sand/And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)

    I hope things are going ok, Here is our website - http://www.psychosis-seizure.com

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From =?UTF-8?B?U2NpZW50aWZpYyAoc2hlL2hlc@21:1/5 to David Dalton on Sun Jan 9 12:03:00 2022
    XPost: alt.transgendered, alt.support.depression, alt.support.suicide
    XPost: alt.atheism

    On 12/23/21 2:36 AM, David Dalton wrote:
    From the Shades of Awakening group on Facebook:

    The first transgender suicide hotline is now up and running
    in the U.S. You can reach Trans Lifeline at 877-565-8860.

    Excellent.

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From KWills@21:1/5 to science@danwin1210.de on Sun Jan 9 13:25:18 2022
    XPost: alt.transgendered, alt.support.depression, alt.support.suicide
    XPost: alt.atheism

    On Sun, 9 Jan 2022 12:03:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ? <science@danwin1210.de> wrote:

    On 12/23/21 2:36 AM, David Dalton wrote:
    From the Shades of Awakening group on Facebook:

    The first transgender suicide hotline is now up and running
    in the U.S. You can reach Trans Lifeline at 877-565-8860.

    Excellent.

    Yes. Hopefully it *encourages*you delusionals to do the right thing
    rather than discourages!
    --
    KWills
    Strategic Writer, Psychotronic World Dominator and FEMA camp
    counselor.
    https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3618/5747904676_1e202191d3_b.jpg
    All hail the taco! http://www.taconati.org/

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From =?UTF-8?B?U2NpZW50aWZpYyAoc2hlL2hlc@21:1/5 to KWills on Sun Jan 9 19:04:00 2022
    XPost: alt.transgendered, alt.support.depression, alt.support.suicide
    XPost: alt.atheism

    On 1/9/22 1:25 PM, KWills wrote:
    On Sun, 9 Jan 2022 12:03:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ? <science@danwin1210.de> wrote:

    On 12/23/21 2:36 AM, David Dalton wrote:
    From the Shades of Awakening group on Facebook:

    The first transgender suicide hotline is now up and running
    in the U.S. You can reach Trans Lifeline at 877-565-8860.

    Excellent.

    Yes. Hopefully it *encourages*you delusionals to do the right thing
    rather than discourages!

    Go reach phone on your desk and dial this number: 877-565-8860. Tell
    them how much of transphobic asshole you are.

    --
    KWills
    Strategic Writer, Psychotronic World Dominator and FEMA camp
    counselor.
    https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3618/5747904676_1e202191d3_b.jpg
    All hail the taco! http://www.taconati.org/


    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Fred OInka@21:1/5 to science@danwin1210.de on Sun Jan 9 12:25:36 2022
    XPost: alt.transgendered, alt.support.depression, alt.support.suicide
    XPost: alt.atheism

    On Sun, 9 Jan 2022 19:04:00 +0000, Scientific (she/her) ? <science@danwin1210.de> wrote:

    On 1/9/22 1:25 PM, KWills wrote:
    On Sun, 9 Jan 2022 12:03:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ?
    <science@danwin1210.de> wrote:

    On 12/23/21 2:36 AM, David Dalton wrote:
    From the Shades of Awakening group on Facebook:

    The first transgender suicide hotline is now up and running
    in the U.S. You can reach Trans Lifeline at 877-565-8860.

    Excellent.

    Yes. Hopefully it *encourages*you delusionals to do the right thing
    rather than discourages!

    Go reach phone on your desk and dial this number: 877-565-8860. Tell
    them how much of transphobic asshole you are.

    Why don't you do it? Because I'm sure they don't give a shit.

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From KWills@21:1/5 to science@danwin1210.de on Sun Jan 9 19:43:35 2022
    XPost: alt.transgendered, alt.support.depression, alt.support.suicide
    XPost: alt.atheism

    On Sun, 9 Jan 2022 19:04:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ? <science@danwin1210.de> wrote:

    On 1/9/22 1:25 PM, KWills wrote:
    On Sun, 9 Jan 2022 12:03:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ?
    <science@danwin1210.de> wrote:

    On 12/23/21 2:36 AM, David Dalton wrote:
    From the Shades of Awakening group on Facebook:

    The first transgender suicide hotline is now up and running
    in the U.S. You can reach Trans Lifeline at 877-565-8860.

    Excellent.

    Yes. Hopefully it *encourages*you delusionals to do the right thing
    rather than discourages!

    Go reach phone on your desk and dial this number: 877-565-8860. Tell
    them how much of transphobic asshole you are.

    Dial the number yourself and tell them how much of a delusional female impersonator you are...and ask for the least painful way to kill
    yourself. Then DO it!

    --
    KWills
    Strategic Writer, Psychotronic World Dominator and FEMA camp
    counselor.
    https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3618/5747904676_1e202191d3_b.jpg
    All hail the taco! http://www.taconati.org/

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From KWills@21:1/5 to jesusisthelordofall@hotmail.com on Sun Jan 9 20:01:04 2022
    XPost: alt.transgendered, alt.support.depression, alt.support.suicide
    XPost: alt.atheism

    On Mon, 10 Jan 2022 06:55:35 +1100, Michael Christ <jesusisthelordofall@hotmail.com> wrote:

    On 9/01/2022 11:03 pm, Scientific (she/her) ? wrote:
    On 12/23/21 2:36 AM, David Dalton wrote:
    From the Shades of Awakening group on Facebook:

    The first transgender suicide hotline is now up and running
    in the U.S. You can reach Trans Lifeline at 877-565-8860.

    Excellent.

    Why would there need to be one?

    After all, you have found what you really are, haven't you?

    It's because they keep getting reality checks from 'transphobic'
    people like me!
    --
    KWills
    Strategic Writer, Psychotronic World Dominator and FEMA camp
    counselor.
    https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3618/5747904676_1e202191d3_b.jpg
    All hail the taco! http://www.taconati.org/

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Michael Christ@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jan 10 06:55:35 2022
    XPost: alt.transgendered, alt.support.depression, alt.support.suicide
    XPost: alt.atheism

    On 9/01/2022 11:03 pm, Scientific (she/her) ⚧ wrote:
    On 12/23/21 2:36 AM, David Dalton wrote:
     From the Shades of Awakening group on Facebook:

    The first transgender suicide hotline is now up and running
    in the U.S. You can reach Trans Lifeline at 877-565-8860.

    Excellent.

    Why would there need to be one?

    After all, you have found what you really are, haven't you?




    Michael Christ

    --
    Jesus is the Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord.

    Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
    YET sinners, Christ died for us.

    Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
    is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

    "To seek your own will is to seek your own glory".

    "If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything".

    "Sin is not what you do, it is what you are".

    "What makes the bible the truth? The resonance of God".

    "All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
    God with all their heart, soul and mind. An abomination".

    "Compromise will condemn you".

    "There are no sinners in Christ Jesus".

    "My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all".

    "You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
    know that?"

    "The way of truth is the testimony of life".

    "I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
    where God intends."

    "Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

    "You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
    live, by faith."

    "It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

    "Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
    ahead."

    "You cannot be free with guilt in your heart."

    "Priority is everything".

    "The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

    "There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
    it or to place it where it truly belongs."

    "An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

    "Saying "prove it" [as a foundation] is merely a straw man, to a straw man."

    "Wait, rest, be still, and know."

    "No man can wash his own hands!!!"

    "I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say,
    and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."

    The Atheist: "They don't believe and put their faith in a Creator. So
    no evidence and proof is to be found!!"

    "The world is the way it is because God can't compromise who He is."

    "Man is not the centre of being."

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From DeAnna Gray@21:1/5 to Michael Christ on Fri Jan 14 13:47:05 2022
    On Sunday, January 9, 2022 at 2:55:37 PM UTC-5, Michael Christ wrote:
    On 9/01/2022 11:03 pm, Scientific (she/her) ⚧ wrote:
    On 12/23/21 2:36 AM, David Dalton wrote:
    From the Shades of Awakening group on Facebook:

    The first transgender suicide hotline is now up and running
    in the U.S. You can reach Trans Lifeline at 877-565-8860.

    Excellent.
    Why would there need to be one?

    After all, you have found what you really are, haven't you?




    Michael Christ

    --
    Jesus is the Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord.

    Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
    YET sinners, Christ died for us.

    Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
    is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

    "To seek your own will is to seek your own glory".

    "If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything".

    "Sin is not what you do, it is what you are".

    "What makes the bible the truth? The resonance of God".

    "All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
    God with all their heart, soul and mind. An abomination".

    "Compromise will condemn you".

    "There are no sinners in Christ Jesus".

    "My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all".

    "You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
    know that?"

    "The way of truth is the testimony of life".

    "I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
    where God intends."

    "Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

    "You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all live, by faith."

    "It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

    "Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
    ahead."

    "You cannot be free with guilt in your heart."

    "Priority is everything".

    "The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

    "There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
    it or to place it where it truly belongs."

    "An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

    "Saying "prove it" [as a foundation] is merely a straw man, to a straw man."

    "Wait, rest, be still, and know."

    "No man can wash his own hands!!!"

    "I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say,
    and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."

    The Atheist: "They don't believe and put their faith in a Creator. So
    no evidence and proof is to be found!!"

    "The world is the way it is because God can't compromise who He is."

    "Man is not the centre of being."
    It also says ... "They will recognize you by your love." Also, "there will be many that stand before Him on that day and say 'Lord, Lord ...' and He will reply, 'Depart from me, I never knew you.' You spew rhetoric with no substance. Why is there a
    decreasing interest in organized religion and "Christianity?" Because it has proven itself ineffective. Peace and love are not the rule. War and chaos is. People still hunger and lack appropriate clothing. Orphans are left on the streets and widows are
    tossed aside to elder care facilities. Your doctrines and theology are like "tinkling cymbols!" A fucking irritant in the ears of those who have been illumnated. Again, it says ... "the way is narrow and the gate is small. VERY FEW WILL FIND IT!" Kings
    James was the madman behind much of what you repeat. Not to mention Luther and Calvin. People like you are clueless to the pearl you face with your own "religion." You represent the churches written to in Revelation. Ya know? The warning letters? Nah,
    you probably do not.

    I am a transgender female. But, not only that, I "studied to show myself approved unto God; a workman that needeth not be ashamed. Rightly dividing the words of truth." And because I did my research I recognize the bullshit people like you try to spread.
    Pound salt, kick rocks Christian boy. Don't wrestle with principalities and forces of darkness you know nothing about. *wink, wink*

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)