• free to use transgender personals?

From dvdtrdraz@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue Jun 23 21:11:38 2020
    MTF transgender tied of lonely nights (days too). Guys are honestly no different than girls some are nice I'm told but where? Has anyone in Glendale or Phoenix AZ area found any good options? I'm not young but not ancient. I've been on HRT since 11/17/18.
    A nice girl's night in would be nice, going out even better. A nice date? Fabulous! 🌹

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From phoebe@21:1/5 to dvdtrdraz@gmail.com on Wed Oct 14 13:47:53 2020
    On 6/24/20 12:11 AM, dvdtrdraz@gmail.com wrote:
    MTF transgender tied of lonely nights (days too). Guys are honestly no different than girls some are nice I'm told but where? Has anyone in Glendale or Phoenix AZ area found any good options? I'm not young but not ancient. I've been on HRT since 11/17/
    18. A nice girl's night in would be nice, going out even better. A nice date? Fabulous! 🌹

i'm not around AZ unfortunately - but honestly, okcupid, tinder, grindr,
    lex all tend to be good depending on your personality type

okcupid is the wordiest, good if you want to type a lot and know someone
    before you meet them.

tinder and lex are both impulsive, tinder more image based, lex more
    text-based

grindr is for sleazy hookups, advertised for gay men but there is
    usually a sizeable population of trans women (and chasers) on it in my experience.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sharon Nate@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jan 18 19:33:58 2021
    I am a 44 years old transgender woman and i must tell you this, don't ever let anyone discourage you, it might be that they haven't even tried the solution for themselves, I listened to naysayers for 2 years and it was hell for me because I was
    battling herpes, the moment I took chances and tried remedy from naturalherbsremedystore.square.site i got cured exactly in 3 weeks after using their herbs. it's been 3 years since that encounter and ever since a series of tests has proved that i'm
    herpes negative. If you are a herpes sufferer you can easily eliminate its symptoms by herpes natural remedies. They will not damage your skin like over the counter medications but will rather treat and cure your herpes symptoms naturally and gently. 
    They also have natural remedies for diseases like HPV, HIV, COPD, TINNITUS, PARKINSON DISEASE, ALS among others. By visiting on the given link https://naturalherbsremedystore.square.site or even email them at dr.osojo@gmailcom or dr.
    osojoherbalcureofalldisease@gmail.com you can know more about the natural treatment techniques without wasting your time and money.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05