• =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjeKap++4jw==?=

    From Scientific (she/her)@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 8 17:52:00 2021
    XPost: alt.atheism, alt.checkmate, alt.transgendered

    Apparently Usenet allows me to send transgender flag as subject,
    something modern social media doesn't allow you.
    🏳️‍⚧️
    --
    There is no verifiable evidence that gender dysphoria can be treated in
    other ways than transitioning. None whatsoever.
    Gender identity becomes unchangeable by age 4, something transphobes
    fail to understand.
    Scaring trans people away from transitioning and repressing their
    identities *IS* conversion therapy.

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From KWills@21:1/5 to science@is.truth on Fri Oct 8 23:57:11 2021
    XPost: alt.atheism, alt.checkmate, alt.transgendered

    On Fri, 8 Oct 2021 17:52:00 +0000, "Scientific (she/her)"
    <science@is.truth> wrote:

    Apparently Usenet allows me to send transgender flag as subject,
    something modern social media doesn't allow you.
    ?????

    You 'transbenders' have your own flag now? Isn't the glorious rainbow
    flag of sexual disorientations (GBLTPQC+) good enough for you?
    --
    KWills
    Strategic Writer, Psychotronic World Dominator and FEMA camp
    counselor.
    https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3618/5747904676_1e202191d3_b.jpg
    All hail the taco! http://www.taconati.org/

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Michael Christ@21:1/5 to KWills on Sat Oct 9 10:06:11 2021
    XPost: alt.atheism, alt.checkmate, alt.transgendered

    On 9/10/2021 9:57 am, KWills wrote:
    On Fri, 8 Oct 2021 17:52:00 +0000, "Scientific (she/her)"
    <science@is.truth> wrote:

    Apparently Usenet allows me to send transgender flag as subject,
    something modern social media doesn't allow you.
    ?????

    You 'transbenders' have your own flag now? Isn't the glorious rainbow
    flag of sexual disorientations (GBLTPQC+) good enough for you?

    That seems an appropriate question to ask. I'd like to know too.




    Michael Christ




    --
    KWills
    Strategic Writer, Psychotronic World Dominator and FEMA camp
    counselor.
    https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3618/5747904676_1e202191d3_b.jpg
    All hail the taco! http://www.taconati.org/



    --
    Rom 5:8  But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
    YET sinners, Christ died for us.

    "To seek your own will is to seek your own glory".

    "If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything".

    "Sin is not what you do, it is what you are".

    "What makes the bible the truth? The resonance of God".

    "All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
    God with all their heart, soul and mind. An abomination".

    "Compromise will condemn you".

    "There are no sinners in Christ Jesus".

    "My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all".

    "You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
    know that?"

    "The way of truth is the testimony of life".

    "I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
    where God intends."

    "Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

    "You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
    live, by faith."

    "It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

    "Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
    ahead."

    "You cannot be free with guilt in your heart."

    "Priority is everything".

    "The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

    "There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
    it or to place it where it truly belongs."

    "An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

    "Saying 'prove it' [as a foundation] is merely a straw man, to a straw man."

    "Wait, rest, be still, and know."

    "No man can wash his own hands!!!"

    "I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say,
    and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."

    The Atheist: "The don't believe and put their faith in the [any] truth.
    So no evidence and proof is to be found!!"

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From =?UTF-8?B?8J+MiPCfkpDwn4y78J+MuvCfj@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 8 18:40:46 2021
    XPost: alt.atheism, alt.checkmate, alt.transgendered

    On Fri, 08 Oct 2021 23:57:11 +0100, LO AND BEHOLD; KWills
    <compue1f@gmail.com> determined that the following was of great
    importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in <ali1mgpqo05d10m803121ce7t0c3sv1c8o@4ax.com>:

    =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= On Fri, 8 Oct 2021 17:52:00 +0000, "Scientific (she/her)"
    =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= <science@is.truth> wrote: =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=
    =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= Apparently Usenet allows me to send transgender flag as subject,
    =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= something modern social media doesn't allow you. ?????
    =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=
    =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= You 'transbenders' have your own flag now? Isn't the glorious rainbow
    =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= flag of sexual disorientations (GBLTPQC+) good enough for you? --
    =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= KWills Strategic Writer, Psychotronic World Dominator and FEMA camp
    =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= counselor.
    =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3618/5747904676_1e202191d3_b.jpg All hail
    =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= the taco! http://www.taconati.org/ =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=

    we've seen your picture. you'are ugly as fk, kenito.

    "√? out of 0 pet rocks" can't DIVISION BY ZERO...

    --
    [THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECK® VALIDATION]

    Jen Dershmender hilariously commenting on the disheveled shuffling of Checkmate <ricksabian1@gmail.com> (of alt.checkmate) in https://groups.google.com/g/alt.checkmate/c/JoB2cpB9gZA/m/RaHcHEcaBAAJ :

    "he's always making lemons out of lemonade. for instance: when your novelty newsfroup gets dropped from two servers due to abuse you could have stopped instead of sit on the sidelines cheering with the pom-poms and pleated skirt, you gotta look on the
    bright side."

    https://groups.google.com/g/alt.checkmate/c/ncxChBuKYgA/m/gcMJCBD3CAAJ gh0stanon
    Apr 15, 2021, 9:47:18 PM
    to
    lol sorry about that. fun times though
    --
    gh0stAnon <<+++
    cloakn3kcia4pnos.onion port 6697 ssl
    cloa...@REMOVEriseup.net
    Twitter: @locogh0st

    https://groups.google.com/g/alt.checkmate/c/DbfQkL2tXwo/m/Mi-ALXYjBQAJ
    luv
    unread,
    Aug 16, 2021, 3:25:54 PM
    to
    Me and my crew are looking for more peeps throughout the country to join our organization
    for mayhem and mischief purposes. If you join you will need to meet personally with one
    of our members to be thouroughly vetted. Some of the things you can expect to have to do
    may include things like protesting an area, visiting with someone, etc..

    If interested, email cr4ckedKl0wn@protonmail dot com

    --
    Cr4ck3d Kl0wn

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Checkmate@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 8 17:30:27 2021
    XPost: alt.atheism, alt.checkmate, alt.transgendered

    Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by Checkmate.

    On Fri, 08 Oct 2021 18:40:46 -0500, ??????????Jen?????????? Dershmender???????????????????? had the audacity to say the following:


    we've seen your picture. you'are ugly as fk, kenito.


    Oh, the irony, poutyface!

    --
    Checkmate
    Copyright 2021
    all rights reserved

    https://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

    Footloose! https://youtu.be/mXfVaXjBFK4

    Kensi, "doing a little victory dance"
    https://youtu.be/obInNk448nI ***************************************************
    "I am the author of nearly as much kook butthurt as
    kensi." -Nadegda
    Message-ID: <pbg8ne$p9k$21@dont-email.me> ***************************************************

    AUK Hammer of Thor award, Feb. 2012 (Pre-Burnore)
    Destroyer of the AUK Ko0k Awards (Post-Burnore)
    Co-winner Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker
    award May 2001, (Brethern of Beelzebub troll)
    Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker award, Feb 2012

    Author, Humorist, Cynic
    Philosopher, Humanitarian
    Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
    Usenet Shot-Caller

    In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
    May 2010-February 12, 2017

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From KWills@21:1/5 to root@127.0.0.1 on Sat Oct 9 13:02:42 2021
    XPost: alt.atheism, alt.checkmate, alt.transgendered

    On Fri, 08 Oct 2021 18:40:46 -0500, ??????????Jen?????????? Dershmender???????????????????? <root@127.0.0.1> wrote:

    On Fri, 08 Oct 2021 23:57:11 +0100, LO AND BEHOLD; KWills ><compue1f@gmail.com> determined that the following was of great
    importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in ><ali1mgpqo05d10m803121ce7t0c3sv1c8o@4ax.com>:

    =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= On Fri, 8 Oct 2021 17:52:00 +0000, "Scientific (she/her)"
    =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= <science@is.truth> wrote: >=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=
    =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= Apparently Usenet allows me to send transgender flag as subject,
    =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= something modern social media doesn't allow you. ?????
    =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=
    =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= You 'transbenders' have your own flag now? Isn't the glorious rainbow
    =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= flag of sexual disorientations (GBLTPQC+) good enough for you? --
    =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= KWills Strategic Writer, Psychotronic World Dominator and FEMA camp
    =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= counselor.
    =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3618/5747904676_1e202191d3_b.jpg All hail
    =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= the taco! http://www.taconati.org/ >=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=

    we've seen your picture. you'are ugly as fk, kenito.

    No, you haven't, shithead.

    "?? out of 0 pet rocks" can't DIVISION BY ZERO...

    YES WE CAN.
    --
    KWills
    Strategic Writer, Psychotronic World Dominator and FEMA camp
    counselor.
    https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3618/5747904676_1e202191d3_b.jpg
    All hail the taco! http://www.taconati.org/

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Scientific (she/her)@21:1/5 to KWills on Fri Oct 15 19:12:00 2021
    XPost: alt.atheism, alt.checkmate, alt.transgendered

    On 10/8/21 10:57 PM, KWills wrote:
    On Fri, 8 Oct 2021 17:52:00 +0000, "Scientific (she/her)"
    <science@is.truth> wrote:

    Apparently Usenet allows me to send transgender flag as subject,
    something modern social media doesn't allow you.
    ?????

    You 'transbenders' have your own flag now? Isn't the glorious rainbow
    flag of sexual disorientations (GBLTPQC+) good enough for you?
    --
    KWills
    Strategic Writer, Psychotronic World Dominator and FEMA camp
    counselor.
    https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3618/5747904676_1e202191d3_b.jpg
    All hail the taco! http://www.taconati.org/

    That flag has been designed by a transgender woman Monica Helms and has
    been around since 1999.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trans_flag

    --
    There is no verifiable evidence that gender dysphoria can be treated in
    other ways than transitioning. None whatsoever.
    Gender identity becomes unchangeable by age 4, something transphobes
    fail to understand.
    Scaring trans people away from transitioning and repressing their
    identities *IS* conversion therapy.

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From KWills@21:1/5 to science@is.truth on Fri Oct 15 22:40:19 2021
    XPost: alt.atheism, alt.checkmate, alt.transgendered

    On Fri, 15 Oct 2021 19:12:00 +0000, "Scientific (she/her)"
    <science@is.truth> wrote:

    On 10/8/21 10:57 PM, KWills wrote:
    On Fri, 8 Oct 2021 17:52:00 +0000, "Scientific (she/her)"
    <science@is.truth> wrote:

    Apparently Usenet allows me to send transgender flag as subject,
    something modern social media doesn't allow you.
    ?????

    You 'transbenders' have your own flag now? Isn't the glorious rainbow
    flag of sexual disorientations (GBLTPQC+) good enough for you?

    That flag has been designed by a transgender woman Monica Helms and has
    been around since 1999.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trans_flag

    There is no such thing as a 'transgender woman'. He's male and
    delusional.
    --
    KWills
    Strategic Writer, Psychotronic World Dominator and FEMA camp
    counselor.
    https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3618/5747904676_1e202191d3_b.jpg
    All hail the taco! http://www.taconati.org/

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)