• =?UTF-8?Q?About=20that=20Chicago=20Private=20School?= =?UTF-8?Q?=20Teac

From D. Ray@21:1/5 to All on Wed Dec 14 21:22:58 2022
    XPost: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, talk.politics.misc

I don’t think I’ve ever written about James O’Keefe before. He’s a Republican partisan, but is essentially what a Republican partisan would be
    if he weren’t a complete fag. His team at Project Veritas has done some
    great undercover work exposing anti-White discrimination and grooming
    perverts. He paints this as ThoSE DEMONraTs, but the investigative
    journalism stands on its own merits.

O’Keefe begins the video by introducing us to Joseph Bruno, the dean of students at Francis W. Parker private school in Chicago, which charges $40k
    per student. It’s an all grades school, although this is relevant for the high school aged kids.

This groomer is far from as bad as ClownWorld gets, but I can’t help but
    push back on this crybully premise of theirs. An affluent Chicago school
    draws a certain crowd, but a lot of the parents are against this disgusting pervert shit, and the same goes for the students. What these dishonest
    groomers will never acknowledge is the power dynamics at play.

This disgusting faggot brings in this other disgusting Anus-American into
    his classroom. He pretends that the students are all happy and thrilled. In reality, they know if they speak out they will face discipline. That
    discipline may be as mild as him lecturing them right then and there, or it could escalate. Because no kids speak out, the groomer then pretends that
    they all love this disgusting garbage.

I dealt with a very similar situation in Edmonton, Alberta. A group of kids made a White Lives Matter instagram page and got mercilessly attacked by
    the local and district school administration. So, as always, they pretend
    that they aren’t forcing this on the student body.

<https://dailyrake.ca/2022/12/14/about-that-chicago-private-school-teacher-who-was-showing-dildos-to-kids/>

<https://archive.ph/gSKfd>

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)