• magickally changing the world

From David Dalton@21:1/5 to All on Tue Jul 2 01:39:29 2019
    XPost: alt.support.depression, alt.support.bipolar-disorder, alt.support.depression.manic
    XPost: alt.support.schizoaffective

Here’s a summary of my latest possibly insane attempt to magickally change the world:

In the last couple of days I made one more attempt to get my four components material (global new age onset magickal workings) activated, this time by
    using Gaia, Sola, and Luna as intercessors, getting them to judge the
    material and submit what they accepted to ALL (The ALL, The Source, note that many Wiccans view their Horned God and Goddess as male and female aspects of ALL) who would then activate it. There was then an activation sequence but I have since divined by perineum click divination that it was another fake activation sequence. So earlier this evening I resolved to treat this as a local matter, and asked Gaia, Sola, Luna, and Human to, as a group, judge my four components material and pass what they like and are able to activate. I hope that the coming new moon and solar eclipse is a propitious time to
    attempt this.

--
    David Dalton dalton@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page) http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html Salmon on the Thorns (mystic page) “Goin' away far across the sea/But I'll be back for you/I'm gonna tell
    you everything I know/Baby, everything is true” (Van Morrison)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Colonel Edmund J. Burke@21:1/5 to David Dalton on Tue Jul 2 13:01:51 2019
    XPost: alt.support.depression, alt.support.bipolar-disorder, alt.support.depression.manic
    XPost: alt.support.schizoaffective, alt.home.repair

On 7/1/2019 9:09 PM, David Dalton wrote:
    Here’s a summary of my latest possibly insane attempt to magickally change the world:

In the last couple of days I made one more attempt to get my four components material (global new age onset magickal workings) activated, this time by using Gaia, Sola, and Luna as intercessors, getting them to judge the material and submit what they accepted to ALL (The ALL, The Source, note that many Wiccans view their Horned God and Goddess as male and female aspects of ALL) who would then activate it. There was then an activation sequence but I have since divined by perineum click divination that it was another fake activation sequence. So earlier this evening I resolved to treat this as a local matter, and asked Gaia, Sola, Luna, and Human to, as a group, judge my four components material and pass what they like and are able to activate. I hope that the coming new moon and solar eclipse is a propitious time to attempt this.

penis erectus

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From David@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jul 3 23:07:49 2019

"David Dalton" wrote in message news:0001HW.22CB10790287E136700004C302CF@news.eternal-september.org...

In the last couple of days I made one more attempt to get my four components material (global new age onset magickal workings) activated, this time by
    using Gaia, Sola, and Luna as intercessors, getting them to judge the
    material and submit what they accepted to ALL (The ALL, The Source, note
    that
    many Wiccans view their Horned God and Goddess as male and female aspects of ALL) who would then activate it. There was then an activation sequence but I have since divined by perineum click divination that it was another fake activation sequence. So earlier this evening I resolved to treat this as a local matter, and asked Gaia, Sola, Luna, and Human to, as a group, judge my four components material and pass what they like and are able to activate. I hope that the coming new moon and solar eclipse is a propitious time to
    attempt this.

--
    David Dalton dalton@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page) http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html Salmon on the Thorns (mystic page) “Goin' away far across the sea/But I'll be back for you/I'm gonna tell
    you everything I know/Baby, everything is true” (Van Morrison)

Who is Luna?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From David Dalton@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jul 5 16:29:56 2019

On Jul 2, 2019, David Dalton wrote
    (in article<0001HW.22CB10790287E136700004C302CF@news.eternal-september.org>):

Here’s a summary of my latest possibly insane attempt to magickally change
    the world:

In the last couple of days I made one more attempt to get my four components material (global new age onset magickal workings) activated, this time by using Gaia, Sola, and Luna as intercessors, getting them to judge the material and submit what they accepted to ALL (The ALL, The Source, note that many Wiccans view their Horned God and Goddess as male and female aspects of ALL) who would then activate it. There was then an activation sequence but I have since divined by perineum click divination that it was another fake activation sequence. So earlier this evening I resolved to treat this as a local matter, and asked Gaia, Sola, Luna, and Human to, as a group, judge my four components material and pass what they like and are able to activate. I hope that the coming new moon and solar eclipse is a propitious time to attempt this.

That attempt failed so, during this waxing crescent, I am trying once
    more by invoking/praying to ALL. If this new attempt fails I will
    give it a rest until next month.

--
    David Dalton dalton@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page) http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html Salmon on the Thorns (mystic page)
    “I see my light come shining/From the west unto the east
    Any day now, any day now/I shall be released” (Bob Dylan)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From David@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jul 5 17:28:44 2019

"David Dalton" wrote in message news:0001HW.22CFD5AC03A61BBC700004C302CF@news.eternal-september.org...

(in
    article<0001HW.22CB10790287E136700004C302CF@news.eternal-september.org>):

the world:

In the last couple of days I made one more attempt to get my four
    components
    material (global new age onset magickal workings) activated, this time by using Gaia, Sola, and Luna as intercessors, getting them to judge the material and submit what they accepted to ALL (The ALL, The Source, note
    that
    many Wiccans view their Horned God and Goddess as male and female aspects
    of
    ALL) who would then activate it. There was then an activation sequence but
    I
    have since divined by perineum click divination that it was another fake activation sequence. So earlier this evening I resolved to treat this as a local matter, and asked Gaia, Sola, Luna, and Human to, as a group, judge
    my
    four components material and pass what they like and are able to activate.
    I
    hope that the coming new moon and solar eclipse is a propitious time to attempt this.

--
    David Dalton dalton@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page) http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html Salmon on the Thorns (mystic page)

he at a lot to say

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From David@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jul 5 17:29:36 2019

"David" wrote in message
    news:992dnYB4b7WBUoLAnZ2dnUU7-R3NnZ2d@giganews.com...

"David Dalton" wrote in message news:0001HW.22CFD5AC03A61BBC700004C302CF@news.eternal-september.org...

(in
    article<0001HW.22CB10790287E136700004C302CF@news.eternal-september.org>):

the world:

In the last couple of days I made one more attempt to get my four
    components
    material (global new age onset magickal workings) activated, this time by using Gaia, Sola, and Luna as intercessors, getting them to judge the material and submit what they accepted to ALL (The ALL, The Source, note
    that
    many Wiccans view their Horned God and Goddess as male and female aspects
    of
    ALL) who would then activate it. There was then an activation sequence but
    I
    have since divined by perineum click divination that it was another fake activation sequence. So earlier this evening I resolved to treat this as a local matter, and asked Gaia, Sola, Luna, and Human to, as a group, judge
    my
    four components material and pass what they like and are able to activate.
    I
    hope that the coming new moon and solar eclipse is a propitious time to attempt this.

--

he at a lot to say

try not to think so much

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05