• snuff pig

From Sam Alex@21:1/5 to All on Sun May 26 09:14:39 2019
    i want to be a snu victim,,tortred and snued for the pleasure of others
    please dont delete,,,i want to be a snu victim,,torted and snued for the pleasure of others. i actually enjoy agony so much its my natural state of being. im a slave by nature and i am of sound mind. the truth is there are victims and predators in the
    world by nature. your_pig_meat_slave@yahoocom 6134318114 slavery
    my door wide open,,u can just open the outside door and quietly come in and tell this pig it is time to go. i will crawl to u willingly kiss your boot and beg to be your pain canvas. i will then write a suicide note explaining im going to the bush to
    commit suicide, and obediently leave with you. will eat only worms till snuff if thats what u wish. drink only urine..eat shit. or starve me if you wish.. i want no return no way out no limit no mercy no hope pain pig slavery i may regret it after the
    next 24 hours but once u have me tied or shacled and forced always on my knees, please never undo them.. once we are out of town u can trunk me take my clothing tie me chain and leash me gag and blindfold tape or hood me till u have me where i will
    suffer for you or your family or your freinds or strangers till u decide to bring me to snuff for either profit or simple pleasure and amusement. i live alone and will not even be noticed missing for 2 weeks. not just jerking off here..its an
    uncontrolable extreme need. i am 47 goodlooking slim and weak., i will not back out

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Brian G.@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jun 8 16:36:36 2019
    I don't think things get deleted here.
    I do wish you well finding a good spell checker before your demise though.
    Brian

--
    Brian G's email account - mildew_spores@blueyonder.co.uk

"Sam Alex" <taznasty@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:abb6cebd-e256-4707-ba6b-026f55ff8cbd@googlegroups.com...
    i want to be a snu victim,,tortred and snued for the pleasure of others
    please dont delete,,,i want to be a snu victim,,torted and snued for the pleasure of others. i actually enjoy agony so much its my natural state of being. im a slave by nature and i am of sound mind. the truth is there are victims and predators in the world by nature. your_pig_meat_slave@yahoocom 6134318114 slavery
    my door wide open,,u can just open the outside door and quietly come in and tell this pig it is time to go. i will crawl to u willingly kiss your boot
    and beg to be your pain canvas. i will then write a suicide note explaining
    im going to the bush to commit suicide, and obediently leave with you. will
    eat only worms till snuff if thats what u wish. drink only urine..eat shit.
    or starve me if you wish.. i want no return no way out no limit no mercy no hope pain pig slavery i may regret it after the next 24 hours but once u
    have me tied or shacled and forced always on my knees, please never undo
    them.. once we are out of town u can trunk me take my clothing tie me chain and leash me gag and blindfold tape or hood me till u have me where i will suffer for you or your family or your freinds or strangers till u decide to bring me to snuff for either profit or simple pleasure and amusement. i live alone and will not even be noticed missing for 2 weeks. not just jerking off here..its an uncontrolable extreme need. i am 47 goodlooking slim and weak.,
    i will not back out

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)