• Labels - submissives & slaves & bottoms & wenches

From moganrasiah44@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Apr 27 04:52:06 2018
    I sincerely at this age of 45 swear all particulars dictated here is a true confession of myself. I'd felt like my male life was cursed since I'd never experienced slept any woman till this second.
    Finally I felt ashamed of myself calling me a man decided to surrender my entire life long of My Mind,Body & Soul being A Pathetic Slavery 🐖 till my last breath to any Merciful Supremacy Goddess Queen.
    I will be serving online if unable to present at My Supremacy Goddess venue but if by God's grace if Merciful Supremacy Goddess Queen willing to sponsor for my travelling cost to her venue I'll immediately proceed and will allocate her sponsorship amount
    by doing any work at My Supremacy discretion.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Brian G@21:1/5 to All on Sun Apr 29 09:20:09 2018
    ooer missus.
    Could this be the result of one of those language translation services?
    Brian

--

-----
    Mildew_spores@blueyonder.co.uk is the alter ego of
    Brian G.
    Anything goes here.
    <moganrasiah44@gmail.com> wrote in message news:576e27a8-09e7-4696-a574-2ba18f4ac53a@googlegroups.com...
    I sincerely at this age of 45 swear all particulars dictated here is a true confession of myself. I'd felt like my male life was cursed since I'd never experienced slept any woman till this second.
    Finally I felt ashamed of myself calling me a man decided to surrender my entire life long of My Mind,Body & Soul being A Pathetic Slavery ?? till my last breath to any Merciful Supremacy Goddess Queen.
    I will be serving online if unable to present at My Supremacy Goddess venue
    but if by God's grace if Merciful Supremacy Goddess Queen willing to sponsor for my travelling cost to her venue I'll immediately proceed and will
    allocate her sponsorship amount by doing any work at My Supremacy
    discretion.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)