X-ASSTR-Arrival-Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2001 06:43:56 GMT
    Subject: {ASSM} ST: Long Day's Night (Mf, f solo, hanging, mast,
    gasping) (REPOST)
    Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 07:10:03 -0400
    Path: assm.asstr.org!not-for-mail
    Approved: <assm@asstr.org>
    Newsgroups: alt.sex.stories.moderated,alt.sex.stories
    Followup-To: alt.sex.stories.d
    X-Archived-At: <URL:http://assm.asstr.org/Year2001/32833> X-Moderator-Contact: ASSTR ASSM moderation <story-admin@asstr.org> X-Story-Submission: <story-submit@asstr.org>
    X-Moderator-ID: gill-bates, dennyw

This story was written by Ali and Lee Felman. I (Damien) am posting
    it by
    permission of the authors.

Listen up! Yes, I mean you!

There's a few things you gotta read before you go on to the story.

First, there's sexually explicit stuff here. If you're not old enough
    to vote, go on to the next message. Better yet, unsubscribe to this discussion group. Gwan, kid, shoo! And that goes double if sexually explicit stories are illegal where you are!

Second, this is a work of <u>fiction</u>! No actual people or animals were harmed in the writing of this story.

Third, don't try this stuff at home. You could end up dead! Over 200 people a year die playing with asphyxia in the USA. That's not counting
    the rest of the world.

Remember, I didn't *make* you read this story. If you think it's badly written, that's one thing. But if you don't like stories about people getting strangled while having sex, don't blame anybody but yourself.

Here's some blank space to give you a chance to skip to the next
    message. After that, you're on your own.

Summary: This story includes descriptions of two auto-erotic hangings
    and some exhibitionism. Consensual.

Long Day's Night

By Ali

Lee has ordered me to write this down since it is part of my
    punishment.

For any of you who have not read Club X then you may not know that I
    have had fantasies of hanging ever since I was in my teens. The idea
    of a
    noose or gallows gets me all crinkly insides. Lee and I have been
    married
    for over 10 years and he has turned out to be the perfect husband
    since his
    thing is hanging also.

We have had numerous group scenes and our private ones are carried out
    in the house and garage where we have a number of scenarios and the
    beams,
    railings, clothes bars, etc., to carry them out.

I have only one rule which Lee has set down. No auto-erotic hanging. Don't do it by myself. Someone else, preferably he, must be present.
    This
    goes back to the stories I told him of my hanging experiments before
    I met
    him and the number of times I passed out only to be saved by a frayed
    rope
    or broken clothes bar.

I try to obey him, but when he's gone for long periods and I get horny it's almost impossible.

This last time is what I'm being punished for. Actually it started
    at a
    visit to the Pleasure Chest on Santa Monica Boulevard. I was just
    going by
    and decided to stop to see if they had any goodies I could surprise Lee with.

They had just gotten in a brand new design of leather penis gag. Black and shiny I could practically taste it filling my entire oral cavity.
    They
    had also gotten in a new set of leather butt plugs. I have never
    been into
    anal sex but these were fascinating. There were five different sizes and before I knew it I had bought the middle size, the gag, and an * inch
    penis
    on a rope bath soap.

I got home about 11:00 Am and realized that Lee wouldn't be home until
    at least 5:30 maybe later. With nothing substantial to do I decided to improvise. I started with a long bath using the penis soap liberally
    in my
    vagina and anus. It was the first time I had ever done any real anal penetration and the feeling of that hard, thick penis plunging deep
    into me
    was exhilarating.

My bath finished, I tied my blond hair back into a pony tail and
    reapplied my makeup. I decided to wear my long sleeved transparent white baby doll with a matching white garter belt. The stockings, I knew,
    had to
    be something special. I had a new pair of taupe full fashioned
    seamed hose
    that fit perfectly. My six inch beige slides with the 3/4" platform
    topped
    off the outfit.

Now for the accouterments! I started out with the set of gold nipple nooses Lee had bought and tightened them on each until they were slightly painful. Then I took 1/4" line and tied it around my waist, leaving the remainder dangling in the back. Next I took the 8" penis vibrator and liberally covered it with lubricant and inserted it deep into my vagina. Finally I took the new 5" butt plug, covered it with lubricant and
    eased it
    into my anal sheath. When it was fitted securely I took the end of the
    rope and brought it between my legs, up the front and over the waist rope then back again and one more time up the front tying it securely. The vibrator and plug were going nowhere soon.

Next I took our over the door hanger and placed it at the top of our closet door. With the doors shut it would make a secure hanging point. Below this I took two of Lee's copies of Churchill the WAR Years and
    placed
    them right below. This gave be a narrow 6 inch high platform to
    stand on.

My preparations were close to complete. I got the rope and wrist and ankle restraints out of our goody bag. The rope was a one inch nylon
    yacht
    weave. Very soft. Already tied in a hangman's noose with 8 turns. I threaded this through the hanger and put on the ankle cuffs. These had about 12" of chain between them. Next came the penis gag. It was larger than I thought but once I got it in it was like having the largest
    penis in
    the world filling my mouth and almost to the back of my throat. It
    buckled
    securely in the back.

Now came the fun part. I took the handcuffs and clamped them on my
    left
    wrist then stood on the books and adjusted the noose around my neck with
    the knot behind my right ear. I cinched it tight and took up the slack behind me. When it was daringly tight I wrapped it three times
    around the
    door handle on the closet and tied it with a slip knot. Satisfied that I could reach the free end with my wrists cuffed I snapped the cuff on my right wrist behind me. Now I was committed.

Across from me is a full length mirror. I take in the picture of the blond girl bound and gagged with he noose around her neck totally
    helpless.

I started by concentrating on the vibrator and let it work me to a
    lovely orgasm reveling in the sensation of the butt plug and the nipple nooses at the same time.

That first orgasm finished, it was time to up the ante. I kicked
    off my
    right slide and then the left. Now to have the same tension on my neck
    from the noose I had to stand on the tips of my toes. All I could really see of the wonderful reinforcements on my stockings were the toes but
    these
    were deliciously dark as opposed to the taupe color of the legs.

I treated myself to a second orgasm on my toes.

Now came the really dangerous part. I knew that I had tied the
    noose so
    tight that if I stepped off the books I would truly hang. My
    calculations
    were that I would find myself an inch or so off the floor, I tested this with my right foot keeping my left toes firmly on the books. Yes, I couldn't touch the floor! I braced myself and waited for a third
    orgasm to
    begin to breach. As I started to come I slid both feet off either
    sides of
    the books and felt the noose tighten as I hung there. My vision was
    blurry
    but I could see that I was an inch or so off the floor straining with all
    my might! My orgasm exploded and I hung there in its after glow until everything started to turn gray. Suddenly there was a crunching
    noise and
    I dropped about an inch. I could just feel the floor with the very
    tips of
    my toes. Startled I stepped quickly back on the books.

It took me a couple of minutes for my head to clear. The noose was too tight now and I could feel my blood pounding in my ears. Still what had that noise been?

I looked down at the door handle and to my horror saw that my weight on the rope had crushed the cheap metal of the shaft. It was now at a crazy angle and severely pinched the rope. Panicked I reached the free end and pulled the to release the slip knot. No matter how hard I pulled it was completely jammed!

To my horror I realized that I couldn't release myself. I had
    gotten so
    jaded an comfortable with my hanging scenes I had even forgotten to
    put the
    handcuff keys where I could get them. They were still in the bag! I
    looked at the clock 2:17PM! It would be at least three hours before Lee returned. Could I stay perched on my toes slowly strangling for that
    long?

Worse I looked down at the books. My escapade had shifted them. They were no longer firmly on top of one another. The bottom was at a 30
    degree
    angle to the top and threatened to topple over. I would hang for sure if that happened. Try as I might I couldn't shift them while still standing
    on them. The only way to try to straighten them was to hang again
    and try
    to push them in line with my toes. I decided against this for the time being since I was still dizzy form my first hanging. Grimly I realized
    that I was doomed to make the best of it for the afternoon.

Soon the uncomfortableness of my position overcame the eroticism. The butt plug and nipple nooses started to ache. My jaws became tired
    from the
    penis gag and the drool out of the corners of my mouth began to soak my white baby doll. But the worst was the problem of staying on tip toe without strangling myself. I tried to see If I could stand flat
    footed but
    this just caused the noose to tighten further and I gave that up quickly.

Frustrated to tears I pulled uselessly on the free end of the noose
    rope
    to no avail.

The minutes and hours dragged on. I heard the mailman deliver a
    package
    and prayed that somehow he'd know I was s up stairs hanging in the
    bedroom.
    I heard dogs and birds. All I could do was try to keep on my toes and conscious because once I passed out I was dead.

The hours continued to drag on. At five the sun started to go down and
    I realized I might have another problem. The lights were on and I hadn't pulled the shades on the windows. I was faced with a two edged sword. Someone might see me bound, noosed and naked, but it could mean my early release. Suddenly I realized that only our next door neighbors could possibly see in the window. Resigned I gave that hope up.

At five thirty the phone rang and the answering machine picked up. It
    was Lee telling me he wouldn't be home until after 7:00! Another
    hour and
    a half! I was in agony now. How could I possibly last?

The I noticed a movement out of the corner of my eye. It was the neighbor's 15 year old son staring at me through the window. More than staring! He had his erect penis in his hand and was jerking off. I
    watched helplessly, pleading with my eyes as his cum hit the window.
    Surely now he'd get some help!

No he left all right to get his still and video cameras! I hung there bound nude and helpless as the little bastard shot a roll of film and videotaped my agony.

Again he disappeared. Now I was hoping he would just go away. It was almost 6:30. Lee would have to be home soon?

6:45 and again I caught some movement. Now the little asshole had two
    of his friends over and all of them were jerking off watching me hang! I cursed them but realized this was my punishment.

Finally, at 7:12 I heard Lee come in. I wanted to scream for release
    but the gag prevented me. He called my name but not hearing anything started to move around downstairs.

Oh please, PLEASE come up!

Then I heard the TV start. Oh GOD! Not Monday night football! That
    goes on at least until nine!

I was frantic. I had to get his attention. I started to pound with my heels against the door, harder and harder. Then the books slipped and I found myself hanging! Desperately I tried to slide them together
    again but
    just succeeded in pushing them far from my straining toes.

The noose cut off all my air! I kicked desperately pounding my
    straining feet against the door as I hung, trying to get Lee's attention! Long minutes passed and I felt my final orgasm begin to rise as my vision blurred and dimmed. It crested and blackness overcame me.

When I came to the noose was gone and I was lying on the bed. Lee had undone my leg cuffs and was untying my waist rope. I wanted to cry
    out as
    he removed the butt plug and vibrator but the penis gag prevented it. Silently I wondered if my asshole would ever contract again.

He sat me up and painfully removed my nipple nooses and the gag. This gone I tearfully explained what had happened from the beginning all
    the way
    to the little bastards next door.

He just said it was just punishment. I was lucky to be alive and not lying in a morgue with that noose around my neck with a coroner puzzling over my self inflicted torture and bondage.

So this is part of my penance. There will be full slave duty for 30
    days. Two evenings a week out at the Club where I will hang nude for the enjoyment of the crowd. And, of course, at least three or four days of exposing myself around town so he can take pictures of me in public
    places.

But worse then that was what I had to do tonight. I put a sign in our bedroom window. "Watch tonight at 6:00PM".

At exactly 6:00 PM I opened the blinds. All I wore was my black garter belt, black seamed stockings and black slides. I could just make out the little bastard watching in the dark across the way. I started by
    inserting
    the dildo, then the butt plug. Next came the nipple nooses. As an added attraction I attached a tension clamp to my clit and strung it up to the chain between the nooses, just tightening it enough that it was
    painful to
    move.

Next I strung up the noose over the door and stood on the short 6"
    stool. I tightened the noose around my neck and made it fast around the crumbled door knob mechanism. Finally I cuffed my hands behind me,
    kicked
    off my heels, and kicked away the stool. I was hanging a good 4" off the floor with my stockinged toes pointed straight down.

I hung quietly as I could for a minute or so before I began to kick and struggle. Every jerk caused my nipples and clit to scream in pain
    but this
    was nothing compared to the choking agony of the noose. I knew that I
    could last for up to twenty minutes before I lost consciousness.

As the moments dragged on my struggles became less and less until I
    just
    hung there with my toes waving back and forth as the room turned gray.

Then Lee closed the blinds and cut me down.

Now all I have to do is pay the rest of my penance. I don't think I'll
    be doing much auto-erotic hanging in the future.

==========================================================

Did you like this story? You can find more at

http://www.nyx.net/~anon3a9c/fair/entry.ssi

The author would also like to hear about it. You can write me and I'll pass it on to the author. Remember, feedback from the readers is the
    only
    "payment" the author gets.

But if you think stories about people getting strangled or hanged, even killed, during sex are icky and shouldn't exist, don't come whining
    to me.
    Why did you read it if you don't like stories of that type?

------- ASSM Moderation System Notice--------
    This post has been reformatted by the ASSM
    Moderation Team due to inadequate formatting.

--
    Pursuant to the Berne Convention, this work is copyright with all rights reserved by its author unless explicitly indicated.

+---------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    | alt.sex.stories.moderated ----- send stories to:
    <story-submit@asstr.org> |
    | FAQ: <http://assm.asstr.org/faq.html> Moderator:
    <story-admin@asstr.org> |

|Archive: <http://assm.asstr.org> Hosted by Alt.Sex.Stories Text
    Repository |
    |<http://www.asstr.org>, an entity supported entirely by donations. |

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)