• the Charlene aunt ends saves - Auntie's Panties (3/4)

From a425couple@21:1/5 to All on Sat Mar 28 12:22:24 2020
    [continued from previous message]

"I know you do Darling," she giggled. "You're such a wonderful lover, my Darling Jeannette. You did enjoy getting fucked greatly, didn't you?"

"Yes Auntie," I replied without the slightest hesitation.

"Yes, I know you did. You are almost ready now. Soon, very soon now."

"Soon what, Auntie?"

"Never mind, you'll find out when the time is right. Trust me."

And with that, we drifted off to sleep until dinnertime.

Soon afterwards I came bounding into Jeannette's room with a great deal of excitement. I felt something special was going to happen, but I didn't know why. My premonitions were soon justified.

This particular afternoon Auntie had laid out my pink satin party dress. I wondered what was up, since I only wore it on special occasions.

I trembled with sheer delight as I fondled the delightful garment. The pink pinafore dress was made of the loveliest, most expensive satin and trimmed
    with the most exquisite white lace. It was originally made to be a Prom
    gown, and cost a small fortune. But Aunt Carmen justified it by saying I'd
    get much more wear out of it than a "real" girl would.

With the dress was the lovely matching undies of the same exquisite satin
    and lace. A lacy camisole with matching tap panties; a frilly garter belt;
    a pink lace brassiere with pert little breast forms; sheer pink nylons with white seams and matching ruffled anklets; and of course the matching pink
    heels we had spent a whole afternoon trying to find.

When I was just finishing dressing, Auntie came into the room and said. "I
    am going to make you up personally today." She proceeded to carefully style
    my hair and took her time making me up. She was much more careful than she
    had ever been before.

When she finished she said, "hurry up and finish dressing. I have a special surprise for you Jeannette."

I looked in the mirror and saw that I was quite beautiful! My makeup and
    hair were perfect, and my pretty pink party dress made me the picture of pubescent womanhood. Wondering what Aunt Carmen could possibly have in
    store for me that she would be so excited, I slipped into my high heels and minced down the stairs.

I turned the corner into the Living Room and stopped in my tracks! There, sitting on the love seat, was a beautiful young girl! She had flaming red
    hair and sky blue eyes; a vision of loveliness!

The girl sat there and smiled sweetly at me. She wore a powder blue satin dress with lots of white ruffles and petticoats, very similar to the one she
    I was wearing. Her hair fell over her shoulders in red ringlets, and her
    red lips were

Auntie turned to me and said, "Jeanette, this is Lauren. She'll be your
    date tonight. I've enjoyed keeping company with you but I thought it was
    time for you to enjoy the company of someone your own age."

"Hello Jeannette," Lauren cooed. "I've heard so much about you. You're
    every bit as pretty as Carmen said you were." Her voice was soft and sweet,
    as I knew it would be!

To say I was delighted was a hopeless understatement! Here, sitting before
    me, was the girl I'd always hoped and dreamed I would meet one day. "Oh,
    she's lovely," I thought. "What a wonderful Auntie I have to find me a
    dream girl like her!"

But then anxiety overcame me. Something was not right. Why was this girl smiling sweetly at me when I was dressed completely in drag? Shouldn't she
    be shocked or horrified or whatever other reaction women have when faced
    with a feminized male?

As if sensing this Aunt Carmen said, "Don't worry Jeannette. Lauren knows everything. About you and me; about your training; about your dressing up.
    Yes Darling, Lauren is a very special young girl indeed!"

"Oh Jeannette," Lauren cooed. "You make such a beautiful girl. Your Aunt really has done wonders with you. You could go to the Junior Prom and no
    one would ever know you were really a boy! You might even be chosen Prom Queen!"

I giggled at the thought and the kind compliments from this beautiful
    creature. Lauren moved over on the love seat and patted the vacant spot, motioning for me to come sit beside her.

How could I refuse? I down beside Lauren as she dabbed the corners of her mouth with a lace handkerchief. "So Lauren," I stammered. "What school do
    you go to?" I already felt ridiculous, trying to make polite conversation
    when I really wanted to rip Lauren's clothes off and fuck her vigorously,
    the way I did to Aunt Carmen!

Aunt Carmen stood up and excused herself. "You two get better acquainted,"
    she giggled as the closed the sliding oak door."I'll be back later."

With that, Lauren looked earnestly into my eyes and puckered her red lips. "Kiss me," she said.

"What?" I stammered, hardly believing my ears.

"I said kiss me, Jeannette. You know you want to. You probably want to
    fuck me silly, too."

I was taken aback by the girl's directness. Such talk was something I'd
    grown used to from Auntie but it sounded strange coming from a girl of fourteen; my own age! Especially since they'd been the girls who foiled my sexual overtures at every turn!

I leaned over to peck her lips, to test the waters. But Lauren forcefully grabbed me and pressed me to her bosom, kissing me passionately. She was surprisingly strong for a mere snip of a girl!

Our tongues were soon dancing together passionately while my hands fumbled
    over Lauren's dress. Our satin dresses slid together with a loud rustling
    as we kissed lustily. All the time my cock was at full erection inside my silky panties, and I wanted to bury it in her tight little muffie!

It was time for me to make my move. I reached for Lauren's pert little nubbins, sheathed so demurely in blue satin and white lace. I squeezed one
    of her breasts and Lauren let out a little moan and began kissing me more passionately. Her face was smeared with my lipstick and I knew I must look
    the same, but I was much too hot to care.

This was too good to be true! My hands found their way down under Lauren's dress; first squeezing her knee, then finding its way up to her inner thigh.
    I felt her ruffled suspender from her garter belt and followed it to where
    it joined her lace-top stocking. Lauren let out a low moan and began
    rubbing my throbbing cock through the satin dress and lingerie.

At long last my hand was between Lauren's thighs. My fingers teased at the edge of her satin panties, very similar to mine. I lovingly fingered the generous scalloped lace at the leg hole. I reached between her legs but then... there was something there; something that shouldn't be there! It
    was a big, stiff penis just like my own!

"You're... but... you're...," I sputtered. "You're not a GIRL!"

Lauren looked earnestly into my eyes. "Oh but I AM, Jeannette Darling! I
    am every bit as much a girl as you are! Here in my pretty dress and my
    makeup and the lovely lingerie I love to wear as much as you do.

"I'm not like those prissy girls in school. We can fuck and suck each other
    to our hearts' content. And then there's always Auntie! I know exactly
    what you want, because I want it too. We're both the same you and I; pretty little girls with pretty pricks between our legs.

"Just think all the pleasure we can have together. Girls wouldn't
    understand how we love to dress up in their clothing and do nasty things
    with their underwear. Honestly, could you wear your pretty pink party dress for the girls at school? We can lie together and slide our dicks against
    each other until we come in our panties together. Oooh, it'll be so much
    fun Jeannette. Say you will!

"Jeannette Darling, we'll be best girlfriends. We'll have girl talk and
    wear pretty dresses and undies. We'll have rooms next door to each other,
    too. I'll suck your cock and let you fuck my sissy ass as much as you want
    to. I'll let you do anything you want. And best of all, Auntie will be
    here too!"

With that, Lauren got on her knees before me as I sat in the love seat. She raised my skirt, lovingly fondling my petticoats and pulled my now-raging hard-on out of my satin panties. Without a word she administered a
    wonderful blow job; soft and sensual, obviously with much coaching from
    Auntie.

Already excited from Lauren's insistent promises of pleasure, I exploded
    into her mouth in short order. She swished my semen between her lips for a minute, obviously savoring the taste before swallowing it. "Delicious," she giggled.

"Now Jeannette, could any of the little sluts from Junior High make you come like that?" Lauren sat down on the love seat once more as I sat there, still
    in stunned disbelief with my spent cock hanging out of my white satin
    panties.

Just then Aunt Carmen reappeared. "Well Jeannette Darling," she giggled,
    "did Lauren give your pretty little cock a good sucking?"

I looked up at my beautiful Aunt, now transformed in her gold lame cocktail dress with matching lame sandals. She was so beautiful I was transfixed by her, hypnotized even further by her perfume. "Well, speak up Darling," she teased. "What's the matter, cat got your tongue? Tell me, did you blast
    your sperm all over her tonsils or not?"

"Oh yes Auntie," I replied. "It was almost as good as when you do it to
    me."

"Oh yes," she giggled. "I knew it would be, Lauren. You always did so well with my dildoes. I knew you had a talent for sucking things."

"Thank you Auntie," smiled Lauren.

"Now Jeannette, would you like to do the same for Lauren? I think she'll
    let you kneel in front of her and let you look up her dress, won't you
    Lauren? I know how much Jeannette likes to do that."

"Oh yes Jeannette, please do!" gushed Lauren, eagerly lifting her skirt as
    high as she could. I became beside myself in sheer excitement as I stared
    at the wonder down under Lauren's skirt. She was wearing powder blue
    lingerie trimmed with white lace, very similar to my own white satin
    lingerie. She wore frilly, luxuriously lacy panties, a garter belt, white
    lace stockings and matching powder blue shoes.

Lauren was a vision of loveliness; perfumed, powdered and petticoated. As I looked up between her legs the only thing that kept the illusion from being perfect was the big, insistent bulge inside her satin panties. I tried to ignore it but for some reason I was fascinated by it. I couldn't take my
    eyes off it!

Auntie picked up on this right away. "So, do you like your new playmate Jeannette?"

"Oh yes Auntie, Lauren is so beautiful. She's a pretty girl with a big dick between her legs."

"Yes, so she is. Just like you Jeannette. And don't you think it's time
    you had that big dick between your lips?"

Aunt Carmen had caught me by surprise! "But... but... I...,"I sputtered
    but no words passed my lips.

"Cat got your tongue, Darling? I SAID wouldn't you like to suck Lauren's cock?"

Still I could not get words to come out of my mouth.

Aunt Carmen smiled wickedly. "Now Jeannette, I wouldn't make you do
    anything I wouldn't do! You already know how much I love to suck cock,
    don't you? I promise you, once Lauren gushes in your mouth for the first
    time you'll enjoy it just as much!"

Suddenly the idea of sucking Lauren off began to appeal to me. Aunt Carmen
    had blown me and swallowed my cum many times. She certainly seemed to like
    it well enough! I reached over to the waistband of Lauren's panties and
    pulled them down to her ankles.Lauren beamed in delight as a huge erection flopped in my face.

I wasted no time getting Lauren's hard cock between my lips. I gobbled it
    down my throat as I had so many times before with Aunt Carmen's dildoes.
    But Lauren's member was warm and throbbing and alive; so much better than
    any rubber dick I'd ever sucked on!

I took her cock out of my mouth and licked eagerly along the edges as Lauren let out a squeal of pleasure. Aunt Carmen could only sit there and watch, beads of cold sweat on her forehead. She was clearly very excited from watching me give my first blow job. It was my first, but it would certainly not be my last!

Suddenly I noticed that Aunt Carmen already had two fingers inside herself
    and was busily diddling her drooling cunt as she sat there and watch me give Lauren head.

Then, Aunt Carmen threw herself on the floor and spread her legs wide,
    exposing the pinkness within her as she panted, "Now, both my Darlings...
    come here and give your Auntie a good fucking!"

Lauren jumped right on top of Aunt Carmen and began plowing her wet,
    dripping pussy. I had to angle her just so to take her up her delicious asshole! It was such a hot scene as I slammed my rod as far into her ass as
    it would go, and Lauren gave her a spirited fucking in her hot cunt!

I could feel Lauren's cock probing inside Aunt Carmen as I drove my manhood deep into her bowels. Aunt Carmen was reduced to a squirming, whimpering
    wreck as we fucked her for what seemed like hours! All the poor woman could
    do was pant as two young boys rammed their eager dicks into both her holes.

I grimaced and began to heave, a sure sign that I was getting ready to come.
    I looked over at Lauren and saw she was in the same predicament. I tried to hold out longer, but I knew I had to abandon myself to the inevitable
    climax. I flooded Aunt Carmen's ass with every drop of my semen, and I
    could feel Lauren splattering her own cum inside Auntie as well!

Auntie lay there, panting. She tried to speak several times but could not catch her breath! Finally she did speak. "Oh my, my two Darlings! You
    were better than I'd even hoped or dreamed. Who would have thought that two sissy boys dressed up like girls could be such macho studs inside their
    little panties?"

Lauren and I looked at each other and - what else? - giggled girlishly.

Now, I want you to suck your cum out of me. Lauren, you suck Jeannette's
    out of my ass. And Jeannette, you suck Lauren's out of my pussy!"

And there we were, lying beside our beautiful Auntie, sucking each others' semen out of her holes. It was too wicked; too perverted for words. But at the same time I was thrilled by the depth of my degradation and the possibilities Lauren's presence presented.

Thereafter, every Tuesday and Thursday afternoon Lauren and I would meet at Aunt Carmen's house, where we would dress to excite each other. Auntie continued to buy us both lovely dresses and delicious lingerie. How Lauren loved to let me look up her dress!

Aunt Carmen continued to preside over our deepening degradation. Make no mistake Dear Reader, Lauren and I both knew how deep we were sinking into
    the underworld of perversion. In our innermost thoughts we both knew that
    we had gone far beyond the point of no return. Yet we reveled in it; loved every minute of it! The more she abased us the more we loved her for it!

Auntie had a thick voyeuristic streak, and she loved to put Lauren and I on
    the bed and watch us perform as she directed the action, calling out from
    the chair on the side of the bed.

We began to see more of the two women who had come to visit in the beginning
    of my feminization. Clio and Jacqui, it turned out, were a lesbian couple
    who had also enjoyed threesomes with Auntie! Though I thought I had become hardened to any kind of perversion this revelation took me by surprise.

But the surprise did not last long. I knew well how insatiable Aunt Carmen was. She would fondle us all afternoon, then go out on a date with some
    lucky man and fuck him all night! To enhance our sissyish feelings she
    would tell us each sordid detail of every one of her dates. It was our
    version of "girl talk."

And who was I to judge, anyway? Here I was, dressing up like the prettiest girl in town. I was mincing around in party dresses, lingerie and high
    heels. I was fucking and sucking my own Aunt and I was fucking and sucking another boy's cock for her entertainment. And I loved every second of it! Realizing all that, lesbianism seemed just another avenue of pleasure to explore.

Aunt Carmen had long been the subject of gossip and outrageous speculations, but in this case truth was truly stranger than fiction! She would tell us
    the sexual quirks of each of the town's men with whom she trysted. We were surprised to hear about her exploits with some of the more prominent members
    of our community, but Auntie would dismiss it by saying "they're men, aren't they? They have dicks, don't they?"

Lauren and I learned dirty little secrets that served us well in later
    years, and Auntie told us everything! She trusted us implicitly. "After
    all," she would say, "either one of you could send me to jail any time you wanted to." Then her face would scrunch into a wicked grin. "But then you won't have my panties to sniff anymore!"

We were told to kneel on the Parlour floor in our best party frocks, heavily perfumed with hair and cosmetics perfect. Lauren and I knew something
    special was in store by the way Auntie fussed over doing us up personally.
    She took special pains to make sure our makeup was especially sluttish.

Lauren and I knelt on a throw rug, staring at each other as Auntie led the
    two women into the room. Their spiked heels clomped loudly on the hardwood floor as they approached. Auntie gestured for them to sit down on the love seat facing us.

"So girls," giggled Aunt Carmen with obvious familiarity, "I told you I had
    a special surprise. What do you think?"

"Oh Carmen," gushed Jacqui, they're perfect! You've really outdone yourself this time. It's hard to believe that they're not really young girls, though they're perfectly gorgeous young boys!"

"Thank you Darling," beamed Aunt Carmen.

"Haven't I seen the one in pink here before," asked Clio. Suddenly her face lit up. "That's the young boy you had masturbate for us that time... and
    he's your nephew too, isn't he? Oh Carmen, you're too, too wicked!"

"Well Carmen," sneered Jacqui, "will they perform for us or do they just
    kneel there and look pretty?"

"Oh I'm sure my little Darlings will be able to entertain the two of you." Auntie clapped her hands together authoritatively. "Jeannette! Lauren! On your backs."

We lay down on the floor on our backs as the two women looked at each other, clearly delighted. Without saying a word they both stepped out of their panties and knelt on the floor straddling our faces between their knees.

From my privileged viewpoint I had a very good look at Clio's pert
    womanhood. Her pubic hair was trimmed very short, with only a small patch
    of wispy fine hair on her pelvis. It was pretty in its own way though very unlike Auntie's slit, which we always kept carefully shaved for her.

Without any preliminaries Clio straddled my face and began roughly grinding
    her drooling cunt into my face. I could hardly breathe as she pressed her dripping pinkness onto my mouth. I darted my tongue in and out of her as quickly as I could, and by the soft moaning in the distance I could tell
    Clio was enjoying being serviced in this manner.

My hair and face were soon soaked with Clio's womanly juices, and I presumed Lauren was having a similar experience with Jacqui. Clio panted and her
    body shuddered as I sucked lovingly on her oversized clitoris. I alternated sucking her clit and darting my tongue in and out until I could hear her squealing with pleasure. It made me feel special to be able to please this woman - a hardened lesbian who had a deep, abiding contempt for men - so thoroughly.

The two ladies sat side by side and in the corner of my eye I could see
    their lips meeting as both of them straddled an eager mouth. The kissed and moaned, clearly delighted with the situation. And judging by the throbbing erection in my own panties she was not the only one who was enjoying
    herself!

I tried to suck every drop out of Clio's flowing femininity but try as I
    might, some of it dribbled down my cheeks and smeared my makeup. But at the moment I was not particularly worried about how I looked. After all, who
    could tell while this woman was riding my face like a bicycle seat?

Finally, with a loud shudder and a discernable spasm, Clio abandoned herself
    to her climax. I felt very pleased with myself and lay very still. My jaw
    was aching and my tongue was raw, but I was proud that I could bring this
    woman to orgasm, even if she didn't like men!

Clio unmounted herself from my face and turned her attention to Jacqui, who
    was panting and grinding her own runny muff into Lauren's eager face! Clio pressed her face to Jacqui's breast and began sucking and nibbling roughly
    at her long, erect nipple while she fondled the other nipple between her fingers.

As Jacqui continued to ride Lauren's face I could not take my eyes off the insistent bulge in her panties. Seeing how eager Clio was to help please
    her girlfriend, could I do any less for mine? I picked myself up off the
    floor and pressed my own face beneath Lauren's satin party dress.

Coming face to face with Lauren's bulging panties. I pulled them down
    around her knees and took her throbbing hard member between my lips. I left red streaks across the length of her cock as my lipstick smeared all over
    it. I did not mind at all; it made Lauren's cock look even more erotic!

What a sight we must have been for Auntie! The four of us writhed on the floor, pleasuring each other while Auntie sat in the love seat busily
    diddling herself with her fingers.

Clio was sucking greedily at Jacqui's nipples, I was sucking greedily at Lauren's cock, Lauren was sucking greedily at Jacqui's cunt and Jacqui was panting and squealing at the edge of orgasm. Finally, with a shrill sound, Jacqui released herself into bliss. Seconds later, Lauren pumped a generous load of her manly essence onto my tonsils.

That left only Auntie and myself to be sated. Aunt Carmen spread her legs
    wide and gestured for me to come finish her off. "Come Jeannette Darling,"
    she teased, "let Auntie take care of that unsightly bulge in your pretty panties for you."

The other three girls stood around the love seat as Auntie got up on all
    fours and I entered her "doggie style." Jacqui, Lauren and Clio watched intently and I knew we would have to put on a good show for them. I was not about to disappoint them!

Everyone expected me to give Auntie a thorough fucking, especially me. But before I did, I slapped Auntie's buttocks sharply. A loud "WHAP" filled the room as flesh met flesh and Auntie jumped a little. Then I began sliding my manhood into her with authority and spanking her flushed behind as hard as I could.

"Well," giggled Clio. "It looks as if our little sissy boy has some spunk
    in him after all!"

"Yes, spank her! She's such a wicked little witch, she really does deserve it... and much, much more," chuckled Jacqui.

WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! The room filled with the sound of my spirited
    spanking, Auntie's moans of pleasure and the titters of the two ladies
    watching us. WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!

I spanked Auntie as hard as I possibly could while I fucked her as hard as I possibly could. And she loved it! I was flushed with power as I called the shots over this woman who had taught me everything I know sexually. The thought made me want to punish her even more.

"Tell me you love it! You bitch! You wanton little slut!"

"YESSS!" replied Aunt Carmen. "PLEASE JEANNETTE! PLEASE! OHHH! SPANK ME HARDER! FUCK ME HARDER! YESSS! SPANK ME! FUCK MEEEEE!"

It made me so hot to see my confident, coquettish Aunt beg me to fuck her
    like the slut she was! She craved hard dick so much! She was addicted to
    it and at that moment I realized that she needed me as much as I needed to
    be dominated and taught by her.

But further meditations on the subject were aborted as my cock exploded
    inside her. I blasted my semen deep into her and it felt like all my bodily fluids were being drained through my cock I came so hard!

I knelt there and admired my handiwork, my flaccid dick still inside Auntie. Aunt Carmen's buttocks were red and sore, and cum was oozing from inside her well-fucked, hairless slit.

I sprang instantly into action and knelt beside the love seat, pressing my
    face behind Auntie. Jacqui and Lauren squealed with delight as I began to
    suck my own cum out of Aunt Carmen's pussy. The slurping sounds were loud
    and clear as I darted my tongue in and out of her lovely vagina, savoring my own sperm as I swabbed it from inside her. Yes, it was so wicked; so
    decadent! My spirited sucking was making Aunt Carmen excited again, and I
    kept it up until I made her cum a second time!

The afternoon finally ended, and it was hard to go home to my parents and sisters. It was hard to try and act normal after such an intense,
    exhausting sexual experience. I wanted to tell the whole world how
    incredible it all was, yet I knew that betraying Auntie's trust - even once
    - would mean the end of all our delicious sex sessions.

And so it went on and on, seemingly without end. Fall blended into Winter blended into Spring seamlessly, and each visit to Auntie's house was an
    entry into sexual Shangri-La. I had long since begun to think of it as
    "our" house; that is, myself, Lauren and of course Aunt Carmen.

By now both Lauren and I had our own rooms in the house for our wardrobe and vanities; rooms that each looked for all intents to be that of a young girl, yet housed two feminized young men.

I had come to think of Lauren as almost a "sister," even more so than my
    own. Yet I never tired of sucking her cock or fucking her ass or bending
    over and receiving her inside me. And I never tired of serving my lovely
    Aunt Carmen in any way, shape or form she wished. I was her slave and I
    loved every second of it!

The dreamy, surreal afternoons of forbidden sexual pleasure with Lauren and
    my Beloved Auntie seemed endless. Part of me was jealous at having to share
    my beautiful Aunt with another sissy, but mostly I was delighted to be with Lauren and to explore perversion with her. She became my confidante and
    fellow traveler in these uncharted frontiers of sensuality.

Auntie took great delight in dressing, painting and petticoating us like two oversized Barbie dolls. She was unfailingly playful in the way she
    introduced new things to us. We had explored the outer fringes of
    perversion and degradation together and it had all seemed like such great
    fun!

I became enamored of corsetry. Auntie had prepared me for it by giving me a Victorian-era book that chronicled severe corsetry for unruly boys. As I devoured every page I became aware of a tightness in my trousers. The idea excited me terribly, as Auntie undoubtedly knew it would!

Lo an behold, the next day Auntie presented Lauren and I each with a lovely Victorian-style corset! Made of pink satin with lovely hand embroidery and generous frills of Leaver's lace, it was a work of art in itself. It had thick, sturdy pink laces and big, frilly pink garters.

"Oh Auntie," I gasped, "it's beautiful! It must have cost a fortune!"

"Oh, it certainly did," chuckled Auntie, "but nothing's too good for my Darlings!" I smiled back at her because I knew her words were true and came from the heart.

Auntie presented us with matching satin gloves and panties, pink lace stockings, a lacy pink and white choker to hide the Adam's Apple and
    matching pink spiked heels. Auntie and Lauren both had to assist me in squeezing into the agonizing corset, both putting their feet up against my torso to get leverage with the laces.

When they were finished, I helped Auntie corset Lauren in the same manner. Auntie then took a long time making us up until we were just so. My sides ached and I could hardly breathe, but when I stood in front of the mirror I knew what all women know - that beauty is a reward that more than outweighs
    any discomfort endured in its pursuit.

But Auntie was not done with us yet. We were then given crinkly pink
    crinoline petticoats and realistic, weighted breast forms to place in our strapless corsets. The neckline was such that I had a very realistic-
    looking cleavage peeking out from underneath like a pert little pair of breasts.

And then... the crowning glory! Auntie brought Lauren and I the most exquisite, lovely, expensive, luxurious... well, words just fail me and all superlatives pale in comparison to the loveliness of the pink satin gowns Auntie brought us. They were far more expensive gowns than any girl in
    school had worn to the Freshman Formal.

"Oh Auntie," Lauren gushed, "they're the most beautiful dresses I've ever seen!"

"Wait," said Auntie, "This goes with it." She handed us each a corsage and
    told us to pin them on.

"Corsages? Geez, you'd think we were going to the Prom or something," I
    said absently.

"Very Good, Jeannette! Bingo!" Auntie laughed. "You're both going to the Junior Prom at Central High tonight."

"We're WHAT?" gasped Lauren.

"Oh yes, it's all arranged. You look absolutely perfect... no one will
    ever know. Your parents know you're staying overnight, you're all ready and your dates should be here any minute."

"Dates," I repeated, gasping in stunned disbelief.

"Yes, I've decided it's time for my two Cinderellas to go to the ball. With two very charming princes, I might add! Would I get you anything else?
    Trust me, they're gorgeous! They think you're my nieces from Cleveland, so
    you can do whatever you want without worrying about seeing them again.
    Tonight you'll have free reign!

"Don't worry, you're perfect. Just be your usual coquettish selves...
    you'll be a big hit! Just mind your voices, act demurely, and don't let
    them get to Third Base. We girls have to mind our virtue, you know!" She punctuated her statement with the most sluttish laugh she could muster.

Lauren and I primped and preened in the mirror until the doorbell rang. We wanted to rush right downstairs, but remembering our feminine wiles we made them sweat it out for twenty minutes or so. Before leaving Auntie handed us two matching pink purses and said, "they're all packed with everything you need. Makeup, ID, tissues, spending money. Have a wonderful time
    Darlings!"

Lauren and I walked downstairs and there were our dates, nervously pacing
    the floor. Both the boys were blond and handsome, with strong, chiseled features and muscles that rippled even under their tuxedos.

I wondered how such gorgeous guys could be without Prom dates but my male
    self reminded me that even good-looking guys can be awkward at this age.
    These two, it turns out, figured a blind date was better than their second
    or third choice, especially when Auntie promised them gorgeous girls. And
    we certainly were! I hoped the tall, blue-eyed one was for me... and he
    was! "Jeannette, I want you to meet Brad. Brad, this is my niece
    Jeannette."

"Um, er... pleased to meet you" was all he could say, but his sky-blue eyes said much more as they widened with delight. They indicated that Brad liked what he saw, and betrayed more than a hint of lust. This was going to be a memorable evening, indeed!

"Lauren, this is Chip. Chip, this is my niece Lauren."

"Charmed, I'm sure," said Chip trying to come on suave... and failing miserably!

"Well, I won't keep you Darlings. Have a wonderful time and take care, you hear?"

Brad escorted Lauren and I to the silver limousine waiting outside. As I walked out I could hear Chip talking to Auntie.

"Mrs. Hanstead, thanks for helping us out in a jam. Your nieces are real knockouts!"

"Honestly Chip," Auntie giggled, "you'd think I'd made them myself! Glad to
    do it... just make sure you show them a good time!" Chip smiled and walked towards the limo. Brad held the door for Lauren and I, then the boys
    climbed in and we were on our way.

Lauren and I had the most wonderful time dancing, laughing and sneaking out
    to the limo for quick glasses of champagne which Auntie had considerately provided. I had to restrain myself from leading Brad as we danced. From
    the look in his eyes I knew only the chaperons were keeping him from ripping

[continued in next message]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)