• the Charlene aunt ends saves - Auntie's Panties (2/4)

From a425couple@21:1/5 to All on Sat Mar 28 12:22:24 2020
    [continued from previous message]

Believe me, you're going to please me and I'm going to let you fuck me
    today. So just relax and let's enjoy each other."

We writhed together in pure pleasure there on her satin sheets. My satin dress, petticoats and delicious lingerie caressed my body as we kissed passionately for a long time. Several times I feared I would go off in my panties without even entering her.

I caressed Auntie's luscious breasts through her sheer pengoir. I was entranced by her hot breath and her lovely perfume. It was my first
    experience of a woman, and I was devouring it hungrily.

Finally Aunt Carmen wanted to get down to business. She had me slide her panties off. Then, she sat up on the bed and opened her lean, lovely legs wide. It seemed strange there was no hair there, but also exciting to me to see the pinkness within as she slipped a finger inside herself.

Now Darling," she said, "I want you to suck me. Eat my pussy just the way
    you did in your room that day and make me cum."

I didn't need a second invitation! I placed my face between her perfumed thighs and began licking at the slick, hairless slit. It smelled and tasted divine as I lapped hungrily at her sex.

As I pleasured my beautiful Aunt there was nothing else but her warm, wet
    vulva spewing her juices all over my face. It was so delicious I never
    wanted it to end! If she'd wanted me to stay here with my face between her legs forever I would have, gladly.

I had passed through the gates of paradise, eagerly licking and probing
    inside her flowing womanhood, drooling to the music of her moans.
    "Mmmmm.... yesss... yessss.... Yesssssssssss! Oh!"

I placed my hands firmly against her firm, taut buttocks. I cupped them
    firmly and instinctively began squeezing them. They writhed in the palms of
    my hands as she ground her crotch into my face. She nearly smothered me,
    but I loved it even as I gasped for air!

Finally, mercifully, she let out a loud squeal and let loose. Her body went limp as we both panted.

But Aunt Carmen wasn't finished with me yet. She spread her legs wide and
    held her hairless pussy lips apart, revealing the glorious pinkness within
    her.

"Now, my Darling sissy boy... give me the good fucking you've always wanted to! Give it to me Darling! Fuck me!"

I knelt between Auntie's legs and pulled my throbbing rod out of my white panties once again. Then I slowly slid my member inside her, hoping I
    wouldn't come before I got inside her. I could already feel her body warmth
    as I entered her. Ooooh, I thought, I wasn't going to last long!

I tried to think of something else... tried to delay the orgasm. But
    between my lingerie sliding sensuously against my skin, my frilly dress and rustling petticoats and with my throbbing cock sheathed inside Auntie my
    body betrayed me.

One stroke... back... two.... threeeee... Unnnnnmmmmgh!

My cock exploded, spewing hot cum deep inside her. The sensation was too delicious for words!

I was very embarrassed at not lasting as long as I thought I should, but
    Auntie was reassuring.

"Oh Darling don't worry," she said softly. "You never last long your first time. Besides, you don't always need a hard cock to please a woman. You've certainly proven that! And of course you'll have other opportunities..."

I could barely believe my ears! I was overcome. My deepest, most secret fantasy fulfilled, even more incredibly than I could have imagined. Not
    only that, but I would be allowed to return to this indescribably sensual
    woman for more! I had experienced the ultimate, I thought... What more
    could there be?

Little did I know...

I stood before the mirror once again, my hair and makeup were a mess; my beautiful white dress was hopelessly rumpled and my luscious satin lingerie
    was spotted with Auntie's juices.

"Darling you're a mess," she giggled. "You'd better take a shower and put yourself together. You'll have to go home soon."

Eventually I arrived home, just in time for dinner. My sisters were setting the table and gabbing away while Mom was finishing up in the kitchen. They were all much too busy to ask me where I'd been, and it was a good thing. I was bursting; exhilarated and drained from the unbelievable sexual
    experience I had just undergone.

Dad sat in his easy chair smoking his pipe and reading the evening paper.
    He looked up and gave me a halfhearted, "Hi Son, what's new?"

"Not much Dad," I deadpanned, trying to suppress a smirk. What would he
    have done if I'd told him the truth? "Well, I spent the afternoon fucking
    Aunt Carmen and it was so good I want to do it again!" I was on the verge of breaking up laughing as I pictured the look on his face!

Several weeks went by but I couldn't stop thinking about that wonderful afternoon with my beautiful Aunt. School was actually much more tolerable, because I'd been relieved of the terrible frustration; the miserable awkwardness of trying to get sex from the stuck-up little virgins at school.
    I just ignored them now and to my surprise, it made me more desirable to
    them.

But they had lost their appeal to me completely! How could these prissy, giggling little girls compare with my beautiful, sexually voracious Auntie?

But when would I see her again? Before leaving last time, Auntie admonished
    me to never, ever come to her house uninvited. One week dragged on into
    two, then four. I began to think it really was just a fluke, after all. I despaired of ever having a second excursion to Auntie's Garden of Sensual delights!

Then one evening I went to bed and turned over my pillow. There was a
    lovely pair of pink panties with white lace at the leg and waistbands, and a row of big white ruffles down the center. I knew all my sisters' panties
    and this certainly wasn't one of them. I could feel that they were damp and still a little warm.

I trembled a little and quickly closed my bedroom door, hoping no one saw me holding the panties. I held them up to my nose and inhaled the delicious aroma. "Yes," I thought, entranced from the musky scent of my beautiful Auntie's panties.

Then I noticed a scrap of paper pinned inside. I quickly removed it. It
    read:

Sniff and enjoy me tonight.
    Wear me to school tomorrow.
    Come model me for Auntie afterwards.

Joy welled up inside me... I would see my beautiful Auntie once again!

The next day school seemed to drag on forever. The anticipation was made
    even worse by the silky pink panties I was wearing under my trousers. I had
    to walk around with my books in my lap to hide the huge hard-on that
    wouldn't go down as my cock slid back and forth in the sinfully soft panty fabric.

Finally, the school day ground to an end. I couldn't get to the front door
    of my Auntie's house fast enough. I knocked on the door much too eagerly
    and nearly pounded it in.

"Come in Darling, it's open."

I entered the foyer and took off my jacket. As I closed the door Aunt
    Carmen made her entrance. And what an entrance!

Aunt Carmen wore the sheerest black nightgown, high heels... and nothing
    else. Her ample body was framed by the transparent fabric, but somehow I couldn't take my eyes off her smoothly shaved mons, so girlish and
    incongruent on such a womanly body.

She lit a cigarette in her elegant black holder and asked, "Well Jeremy Darling, do you like it?"

I could say nothing in the presence of such radiance.

"I thought you would, Darling. Now take off your clothes."

I shed my clothing as quickly as I could, stripping right down to my pretty pink panties. I was suddenly conscious that I still had a huge, throbbing erection.

"Yes Darling," she snickered, "I see that you enjoyed wearing your pretty little panties. I'll bet that prick of yours didn't go down once all day!
    Now Darling, come upstairs."

I followed Auntie up the staircase, unabashedly staring at her loveliness.
    My eyes caressed her from the perfectly rounded globes of her derriere to
    the slit just beyond. In my mind my adoring tongue was already there.

Auntie gestured me into the guest room while she went into the Master
    bedroom. The room was done completely in frills and bows and doilies like
    my sisters' rooms. The closet was filled with dresses and shoes as if
    someone lived there, though I knew Aunt Carmen lived alone.

On the bed was a pink party dress, adorned with white ribbons and plenty of white lace. There was a pink brassiere, garter belt, slip and stockings,
    all adorned in the same white ruffles as...the panties I was wearing!

Suddenly it dawned on me. This outfit was for me!

Without a moment's hesitation I began getting myself dressed. I tingled and the excitement mounted with each item of feminine attire I donned. Each delicately perfumed article fit me perfectly.

Finally, I walked to the full-length mirror conveniently there on the
    vanity. I could hardly believe my eyes! I was transformed once again into
    the darling little girl I had been the last time I'd been there.

"Yes Darling, you look adorable. But you need a little makeup."

Aunt Carmen sat me down at the vanity and began styling my hair and applying makeup. I was facing away from the mirror so I had no idea what she was
    doing. Finally, after much fussing, she turned me around towards the
    mirror.

I was shocked! I was once again a voluptuous teen queen, easily the
    prettiest girl in school. Every guy on the football team would be lining up
    to date me if they could see me like this! I could be the most popular girl
    in school! My sisters would be livid, because the prettiest of them was
    really their brother!

Aunt Carmen admired her handiwork. "Yes, such a perfect young girl... as
    long as you don't move or open your mouth! You're going to need some
    lessons in deportment. Would you like that, Darling?"

"Oh yes... Yes I would, Auntie." I head myself say the words but couldn't believe I'd said them so freely and eagerly. My male ego was being totally subjugated... and I loved it!

"I thought so. And a name... Jeremy. Your boring male name won't do at
    all. How about... Jeannette? I've always liked that name, don't you Jeannette Darling?"

"Jeannette's a pretty name, Auntie."

"Jeannette it is, then."

For the next several hours my beautiful Auntie instructed me in the feminine idiom. She taught me how to walk in heels and how to sit demurely with my
    legs crossed so perverted boys like me couldn't look up my dress... or how
    to angle myself so they could peek if that's what I wanted. I learned how
    to turn my deepening male voice into a lovely, lilting one.

It was loving, detailed instruction and I drank it in more eagerly than any schooling I'd ever had before! As I mastered each girlish mannerism I could feel myself becoming more fully feminine. I was becoming Jeannete, the
    lovely girl that had always lived inside me but could never get out. Auntie and I both were endlessly excited as we brought her to life!

Aunt Carmen showed me around the room. "This is to be your... or rather, Jeannette's room from now on."

I could hardly believe my eyes! My new room had a completely finished
    vanity with a light-up mirror and completely stocked with make-up.

My closet was filled with dresses of all kinds. There were frilly party dresses, satin prom dresses, clingy miniskirts, and even racier items like Maids' uniforms and a latex dress. In addition, there were shoes from
    innocent Mary Janes to six-inch stiletto "fuck me" pumps.

But the dresser drawers were the most exciting of all! They were crammed
    full of camisoles, teddies, slips, stockings, garter belts, anklets, brassieres, bustiers in every style imaginable. There were two drawers
    filled with the most luscious panties I had ever seen in my life!

Aunt Carmen giggled as she saw my eyes bulging in delight. "I know... I
    went a little overboard with the lingerie. I know how much you like pretty undies."

"It's... it's just fine Auntie," I gasped as she chuckled at her calculated understatement.

The weeks and months that followed were filled with unimaginable sensual delights, one after another. Like clockwork, I would appear at her door on Tuesdays and Thursdays after school. Then I would receive some very fine schooling, indeed.

Every time I thought I had reached the ultimate in sexual pleasures, Aunt Carmen promptly followed it with a new climax. I became a prisoner in her world of sensuality... and I lived for every second! I adored Auntie,
    needed her; craved her so!

Aunt Carmen molded me, trained me; bent me to her will in every way. She
    truly made a man out of me... and a woman, too! But that is not to say
    that she didn't care about me!

Aunt Carmen insisted that I keep my grades up and that I have a life outside
    of home and our relationship. I went out for sports for the first time and found I enjoyed it.

One semester I slacked off and my grades took a dive. Aunt Carmen was incensed, and scolded me harshly. I slid my panties down around my ankles
    and assumed the position for spanking.

But Aunt Carmen saw by the way I eagerly bared my buns that spanking was no longer a punishment to me. Instead, she imposed the harshest penalty of
    all: I was banished from her house and my feminine wardrobe until I got my grades where they should be.

It was a miserable six weeks until the next report card, but I applied
    myself to my studies as never before. Auntie, bless her heart, left me a
    pair of her worn panties as motivation every so often. But when the next marking period was over, I brought home four A's a B+ and a B. It was my
    best report card ever!

I could hardly wait to go to Auntie's house the following Tuesday to be re-admitted to my world of satin and lace.

I arrived at Aunt Carmen's house and she motioned for me to go upstairs and
    put myself together. In my haste and my raging lust for lingerie I hardly noticed the two older ladies sitting in the parlour with her.

Upstairs, Auntie had laid out the dress and lingerie she wished me to wear
    that day, as was her custom. I was a little surprised but pleased that
    she'd laid out my white satin party dress and white satin undies I had worn that first time.

I took my time, savoring the thrill as I donned each item of frilly
    loveliness. I slid into my panties, garter belt, stockings, brassiere, camisole and tap pants. Then Auntie came in. She did my hair and applied makeup until they looked perfect.

Auntie retired downstairs while I slipped into my dress and my white patent opera pumps. I looked in the mirror, and I was more feminine and passable
    than ever before. I had missed Jeannette.

I teetered down the stairs on my towering heels, terrified of falling and breaking my neck. Finally I reached the parlour.

Auntie was waiting for me on the love seat. I'd been so busy I hadn't
    noticed how lovely she looked. She wore a black wool skirt over knee-high boots with spike heels. Her lovely silk blouse was lacy and ruffled at the cuffs and front, with a high ruffled collar around her neck. The rest of
    the blouse was sheer material, through which I could see her black push-up
    bra and her lovely cleavage.

"Oh Jeannette Darling, you look scrumptious... absolutely perfect! Now
    come kneel before your loving Auntie."

I minced awkwardly to the love seat and knelt at her feet.

She stood up and paced around me. "Now Jeannette you've been a naughty girl indeed and I've had to punish you severely. Believe me, I didn't enjoy it
    any more than you did. I've missed you.

"Now, show me how happy you are to be back in your pretty party dress and panties. Tell me how happy you are and show me by shining my boots with
    your tongue."

I literally threw myself at Auntie's feet and fiercely lapped the black
    patent leather. "Oh yes Auntie," I panted between slurping her booties.
    "Yes Auntie, I'm soooo happy to be back. Oooh yesss... Yes Auntie I'll be such a good girl from now on... I promise." I could hardly believe my ears, listening to myself pledging her my utter submission. Yet I meant every
    word of it.

"And you will obey your Auntie in all things from now on?"

" Oh yes, Auntie," I whimpered. "I will obey you in all things. I will do everything you say." My cock throbbed inside my panties even as I spoke the words.

Auntie rose from the love seat. She raised her skirt, revealing her bare buttocks beneath. "Now attend my derriere, Jeannette."

"What?"

"YOU HEARD ME! LICK MY ASS, YOU PERVERTED LITTLE SISSY!"

As I busied my tongue around her little pink hole I heard titters from the
    two ladies sitting on the couch. "Oh Carmen," said one, "how eager and obedient he is. I don't how you do it!"

But the voices seemed far away as I slid my tongue as far as I could into Auntie's pulsating asshole. I heard my tongue squeaking against her
    perfectly cleaned flesh and the squishing sound of Auntie's fingers sliding
    in and out of her pussy. She came almost immediately as the other two
    ladies giggled like schoolgirls.

After Aunt Carmen recovered from her orgasm she walked over to the love seat and picked up her lovely black panties. "Watch this," she giggled as she walked back to where I was kneeling on the floor.

Then, Auntie placed the pungent panties over my face. The damp crotch over
    my face was still warm with the women's body heat. The scent of pussy juice and the faint trace of urine mingled into one erotic musk that made me
    beside myself with lust!

"Now Jeannette," she said, "You will entertain us by pulling out that silly thing of yours and masturbate, the way you want to!"

"Yes Auntie." I pulled my tortured member out of my silky panties. Then I knelt there and jerked myself to bliss while the three ladies laughed and called out their encouragement.

Yes Dear Reader, even then I knew how degrading it all was! Aunt Carmen had taken me and destroyed the last traces of my male ego. She dressed me in frilly undies and dresses like a living Barbie doll. She humiliated me
    until I lived to lick her ass and masturbate with her worn panties.

I was now utterly submissive to Auntie. Captivated as much by my own
    twisted desires as by hers, I was enslaved as my Aunt's sexual plaything.

I was now utterly enslaved to my beautiful Aunt Carmen. She held me captive
    in a web of her depraved desires and my own insatiable lust for lingerie.
    The months passed quickly as my feminization progressed.

Auntie had been training me in every aspect of femininity: deportment, posture, makeup and wardrobe. She showed me how to keep my voice at a convincingly high pitch, even though it had already begun to change. She taught me how to walk in towering heels with a provocative little wiggle.

And oooh, the luscious lingerie! Auntie spoiled me shamefully buying me expensive dresses in satin and lace; ruffled pinafore party dresses; shoes
    and the most exquisite, imported undies! I was dressed deliciously in thick crinoline petticoats; lovely ruffled satin panties dripping with lace;
    frilly garter belts and anklets; lacy brassieres and camisoles.

Every second was sheer bliss as I wore lovely unmentionables I never dreamed existed! After months of indulgent shopping I had collected a wardrobe that would surely have been the envy of any girl at school. I could scarcely believe that I had a better wardrobe than any of my sisters!

I had long since lost interest in the fourteen-year-old tarts in my classes.
    I knew I had better taste in hair, makeup and clothes! In truth, I was as pretty a girl as any of them. And best of all, my beautiful Auntie had
    taught me more about sex than all of them combined could have!

I also lost interest in wearing my sisters' clothing since my own feminine wardrobe was prettier by far. But I still enjoyed sneaking into the hamper
    and helping myself to their delicious worn panties!

Say what you want Dear Reader, but I dreamed about getting on my knees and worshipping my beautiful sisters between their legs while I sniffed their soiled undies. Call it incest, but if you could have seen how beautiful and sexy they all were you wouldn't have blamed me! Besides, I was already
    fucking my Aunt!

Just the thought of my sister Jennifer's red Cheerleader panties gives me an erection even as I write this many years later. The red panties were double-lined in silky white nylon with a cotton crotch. After a football or basketball game they would be in the laundry the next afternoon. They were
    so delicious, drenched in her sweat and pussy juice. I spent many horny afternoons sucking on them, my stiff cock standing straight up and erect!

But Auntie also gave me her own filthy worn undies to take home. Sometimes
    she would even wear them two days in a row or not wipe herself carefully at
    the toilet so they would be nice and pungent! How I loved to lick her secretions out of her worn panties! I adored every single second of
    slurping her pussy aroma, piss stains and even shit streaks out of them.
    The filthier they were the more I loved them! Oh, how degrading it all was, yet I loved every second of it!

However, since Auntie wore such expensive undies I was expected them when
    the scent wore out of them. This usually happened after one or two enthusiastic lickings. I licked her soiled panties delightedly, passionately... obsessively!

How I lived for Tuesday and Thursday afternoons, when I would enter my delightful world of satin and lace. I would rush right over from school,
    then I would eagerly bound in the door and proceed right up to "my" room.
    How I hated it when I had to go somewhere else to avoid suspicion.

Since my training began, Aunt Carmen had given me my "femme" name:
    Jeannette. The room I entered was not Jeremy's but Jeannette's! It was
    done exactly as one would expect for a fourteen-year-old girl; plenty of
    frilly curtains and lace doilies. The walls were painted a bright pink and
    the bedspread was covered with pink ribbons and stuffed animals.

The whole room was scented with powder and potpourris. It was a perfectly normal room for a pubescent girl but it radiated sissyness to a boy used to
    his own Spartan room with sports posters all over the walls.

But best of all, Jeannette's wardrobe was there! Auntie would carefully lay out the outfit she wanted me to wear on my bed. It set the mood for the
    day's activities. If I had to choose it would have taken me all day, I now
    had so much frilly finery!

I spent many sensual afternoons hypnotized by my beautiful Aunt Carmen's womanly aroma. I knelt before her - a goddess; Venus herself dressed like a slut, demanding to be worshipped. I spent hour after delighted hour lapping
    at her feminine glory; my tongue probing into corners of her flesh she
    scarcely knew existed.

And I was dressed like the little coquette I wanted to be. I was made up perfectly - at least at first. My hair was coiffed and my body thrilled to
    the top-shelf lingerie that caressed it with every move I made. The ruffled garters slid tautly against my thighs as I knelt with my face between
    Auntie's buttocks. My lacy slip and tap panties slid together with
    maddening silkiness against my seemingly permanent erection.

Auntie would giggle like a schoolgirl, delighted at the sight of her
    personally trained little sissy boy kneeling behind, my flushed cheeks
    warming the lovely round globes of her posterior. "Does little Jeannette
    enjoy licking Auntie's asshole," she chuckled.

"Oh yes Auntie," I stammered. "Oh Auntie, I adore licking your ass, sucking your cunt, licking your shoes. I would do anything to please you Auntie... anything, anything!" I could scarcely believe the impassioned, heartfelt
    words of submission that I heard passing between my lips, yet I knew every
    word was true.

Aunt Carmen was invariably delighted to such words of devotion, knowing I
    meant them better than I did myself. I was completely in her power;
    addicted to the lingerie and the sex and the feminizations I had craved for
    so long. I wanted to live the fantasy forever, enslaved to pleasure my
    Lovely Aunt Carmen.

And I serviced my Aunt lovingly, insatiable though she was! She would
    spread her legs for me and invite me to mount her. Youngster that I was, I often got it up three times in an afternoon for my beautiful Aunt Carmen,
    who excited me so. And more often than not I would still have to service
    her with a huge dildo when I was finished fucking her!

Aunt Carmen could give as good as she got! She would lovingly kneel before
    me while I sat on the couch and give me a slow, wonderfully sensual blow job
    of the kind I have not had before or since. I would run my fingers through
    her long, curly black hair while she pleasured my throbbing prick with her
    lips and tongue.

Aunt Carmen knew all the tricks of making a cock happy. She knew how to
    lick just along the ridges of my glans and bring me within seconds of
    coming, then deep throat me and let the sensation subside. Sometimes she excited me by gently digging one of her long fingernails into the base of my glans. Other times she would nibble gently at the ridge of my cock head.

In any event she was always in control. She could make the pleasure last indefinitely, bringing me to orgasm whenever she pleased! When I finally
    did come I felt like all my bodily fluids were being drained through my
    penis! Aunt Carmen would swish my semen around in her mouth with a
    coquettish look on her face, savoring the taste before finally swallowing
    it.

Gradually, Aunt Carmen began to interest me in her rubber playthings.
    First, she had me "clean" her dildoes by slurping all her womanly juices off them, which I did eagerly. Then she had me sucking on them to get them
    clean. When she saw how much I enjoyed that, she became bolder. Before I
    knew it I was on my knees in front of my Aunt sucking on a thick strap-on dildo... and loving every second of it!

Before long I was instructed in the proper use of these devices. I was servicing Auntie with huge dildoes in all her orifices. She would love to
    lay on her stomach on the bed and suck a big, thick dildo while I rammed two equally large dildoes into her pussy and asshole. This was before the
    advent of the Double Dong, I should mention.

Auntie thrust her buttocks high into the air to meet each stroke of the
    dildoes and let out a little squeal as I rammed her mercilessly, like a
    piston in a revved-up engine. I was getting very excited from watching her drooling cunt oozing and dripping all over the bed covers.

My own cock throbbed its message to me and before I knew what I was doing or why I pulled it out of my panties and shoved it way up Auntie's ass! I had
    one arm firmly around her waist, the other still furiously driving the
    second dildo into her saturated womanhood. She squealed in delight...
    "yes... yes... YESSSSS!!!"

Then, with a huge grunt, she came yet another time just as I was pumping her bowels full of my manly seed. Aunt Carmen collapsed on to the bed, my come still oozing out of her asshole. "Darling," she panted, "you've come a long way. That was incredible! Some young girl is going to have more than she
    can handle with you!"

Auntie began putting clothespins on my nipples while she sucked my cock. It hurt a little at first but gradually I began to enjoy it. She began sliding her finger in my asshole during our sex play and I began to enjoy that, too.

Initially, I was resistant when Auntie suggested sliding one of her thin vibrators up my ass. But Auntie reassured me by saying it wasn't any
    thicker than her finger and the vibrating sensation would be much more enjoyable. When she said "trust me," I relented. I removed my panties and presente d my buttocks for Auntie to do with as she pleased.

I felt the fast, shrill vibrating in my asshole all the way to my cock and
    it excited me terribly as I knelt before Auntie. The entire length of dildo was imbedded in my ass while I jerked off. She pulled gently on my clothespinned nipples and pulled a pair of her filthiest panties over my
    face.

It was all too much, the delicious agony of my nipples; the pungent
    fragrance of my Auntie's panties; the maddening vibration in my asshole and
    my own eager stroking. I came so hard I damn near shot sperm all over the ceiling. "Thar she blows," giggled Aunt Carmen. It wasn't long before she
    was sliding bigger vibrators up my ass, then even thicker ones nearly the
    size of a real penis.

Then came the day Aunt Carmen entered the room with her strap-on dildo
    dangling obscenely over her lacy black panties. "Today's the day you get fucked, Darling. Down on all fours! This is how we girls pleasure each
    other. Yes Darling, Auntie is going to fuck YOU for a change!"

By now I was more than game for anything Auntie wanted to do with me. I got
    up on the bed on my hands and knees and lowered my lacy white tap panties
    down to my ankles. I raised my trembling buttocks in the air tantalizingly before Aunt Carmen.

Determined to make the penetration as painless as possible, Auntie greased
    my asshole up with a generous dollop of K-Y and began to gently stretch my little pink hole. She slid one finger into me, then two, then three...
    then four.... finally she was working my sphincter open with her whole
    hand.

"Now Jeannette Darling, get ready because here comes Auntie! She pressed
    the huge head of her dildo against my asshole and gently began sliding it inside me. She opened me wider and wider, and the pain was excruciating!
    All I could do was keep my ass in the air and whimper.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, the pain in my asshole began to subside and Auntie began to slowly fuck me with her big rubber cock. In
    spite of myself I began to thrust my ass in the air to meet the strokes of Auntie's strap-on cock.

I was getting very excited pretending I was a girl and Auntie was fucking me
    in my wet, slippery pussy. The more I thought about it the hotter I got. "Please Auntie," I begged. "Fuck me in my sissy hole. It's my cunt!
    Please! Fuck me! Fuck me!!!"

Aunt Carmen was now wild-eyed with excitement herself, with that look that
    said she was hot out of her mind! "Yes Jeannette, it IS your cunt! Never forget that, you little sissy boy. ...And never forget it was your Aunt
    Carmen who took your sissy cherry, too!"

Yes, I loved it so. Call me a faggot, call me a sissy. I was that and
    more, but most of all I was a real girl giving pleasure to her lover by
    letting her fuck me. Aunt Carmen's dildo was buried deep inside me and she
    was giving me a more spirited and long-lasting fuck than any man ever could! And I loved it; I loved every second of excruciating pleasure!

I reached for my stiff, throbbing cock and awkwardly tried to jerk it to
    orgasm as Aunt Carmen knelt at my buttocks slamming her dildo inside me. It was so intense, the pain and the slippery penis probing my nether regions!
    I came after only a few strokes, spraying a huge load of my own cum all over the satin sheets.

Aunt Carmen left the rubber dick inside me and unfastened the straps. Then
    she reached into the night table and pulled out another dildo, which she immediately inserted into her drenched womanhood. She slammed it inside herself violently with strong, impassioned stroked while she whimpered and squealed and writhed all over the bed.

I could only watch in bemused amazement as Aunt Carmen was a wild woman with her dildo. She must have been so hot; so desperate to bring herself to
    climax after I came! Another few moments and she was whelping as she
    exploded into her orgasm.

Afterwards we lay in each others' arms for a long time. I was totally lost
    in Auntie's desires; utterly consumed with pleasing her and learning to be a feminized sissy boy.

"I love you Auntie," I whispered earnestly in her ear. I knew the words
    were hopelessly inadequate to describe the complex emotions; the passion and lust and gratitude and devotion I felt for her.

[continued in next message]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)