• The Personality Disorders Witch Hunt

From Ilya Shambat@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 21 18:53:09 2022
    A claim constantly made about sociopaths and narcissists is that they are evil and can only be evil whatever they do, however hard they work on themselves and whatever they contribute.

This is irrational, this is cruel and this is wrong.

When I was writing on this subject, a left-affiliated woman asked me why I was standing up for the scum of the earth. The answer is that they are not scum of the earth. They are people. When we treat someone as less than human, that also dehumanizes us.
    This is the case even with people who are actually bad.

I have heard it said that the worst thing a bad person can do to you is turn you into one. This is exactly what we see here. We see people coming from idealistic considerations turn into raving fascists. They become bad people when they started out as
    good people. And they end up committing greater cruelties than anything that is owed to sociopaths and narcissists.

What we see here is a witch hunt. It is claimed that some people can only be bad, which means that they are targeted for extermination. And that, once again, actualizes in greater cruelties than anything that is owed to sociopaths and narcissists.

So we see some people think that we will get rid of cruelty if we get rid of sociopaths and narcissists. In fact most cruel people are perfectly normal. Most kids who pick on other kids are perfectly normal. Most men who beat their wives are perfectly
    normal. Most people who join gangs are perfectly normal. Instead of getting rid of cruelty, we have here perpetrated a cruelty of its own. And that puts a lie to their claim that they are doing anything good for society.

Given the definition of narcissistic disorder in particular, we owe a lot to narcissists. If it is narcissistic to seek great success, have original ideas or dislike authority, then the world in general – and America in particular – owes to
    narcissists most of what it has. Do not claim that you are serving your society when you are destroying what made it great or even possible at all.

So this is it. What we are seeing here is a witch hunt. An irrational claim that some people are bad and can only be bad has created an extermination campaign on a scale not seen since the Second World War. What we see here is a very real fascism. And
    that puts a lie to the claims of people involved in it that they are doing anything good for the world.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)