• Abusive Attitudes and Australia

From Ilya Shambat@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 15 01:00:46 2022
    Australia is one of the best places in the world. However like all places in the world it has its problems. The biggest problem with Australia is abusive treatment of women. The men who are a part of that abuse are a bunch of spoiled brats. They haven’
    t had to deal with American feminists. Instead they have at their disposal women who are beautiful, kind and willing to be good to men. And all they can think to do is use them as punching bags.

Many of these men think that women are bad. They don’t know what a bad woman is. I do.

Is Australia the only place where this is the case? Not at all. We see the exact thing in places like Russia, India and Iran. And what I have to say to the men in these places is this. You are absolute fools. You have at your disposal wonderful women;
    and all you can think to do is treat them like dirt.

Despite my horrendous experiences with American feminists, I did not let them make me hate women. I love my former wife, and I love my daughter. I refuse to see them getting abused. If whatever man my daughter marries is ugly to her, he will hear from me.
    In the meanwhile I will do what I can to reduce the influence in Australian culture of abusive attitudes.

More American men should get together with women from places such as Russia, India and Iran. That way they will be giving someone good a chance at a better life, and they will be giving themselves a chance at a better life by being with such a woman. As
    for Australian men, they need to deal more with American feminists. That way they will put things in perspective for them. And they will be more likely to see just how good they have it with Australian women.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)