• I'm Louis, 43, I am a man, that is who I am ..now a no woman man, n

From Louis Kriel@21:1/5 to Louis Kriel on Fri Apr 9 06:55:16 2021
    On Friday, December 14, 2001 at 8:19:37 AM UTC+2, Louis Kriel wrote:
    Hello lonely American lady,
    I am Louis, 43, single, left by an ex-girlfriend 3 months ago, after we
    spent almost 3 years together. Unfortunately she controlled everything in
    our life, also the finances, and she had this great desire to be a "great business woman", driving me into lots of debts. I really thought I loved
    her, despite everything, and asked her to just "lay low" financially for a while, so we can sort out our debts. When that didn't work, I told her I was going to move out, until she can settle down. She also had 2 kids, which I loved as my own. She already did some searching on the internet for international opportunities, and I discovered later that she exchanged
    almost love letters with this man in the USA. Well, she suddenly left me, sold our car, and left for the USA. She married this man within a month, "to get residence", but the are a married couple, bed and all. I was really hurt deeply, and had no shoulder to cry on. I event tried to get her back,
    emails, telephone calls, but she made up her mind.
    Now I know, it is over. But I am lonely, and I need somebody to spend the rest of my life with. We should both be very caring, lots of cuddles, be
    each other's strength in life, listen to each other, and love each other, emotionally, romantically and sexually, very much. And if we detect any little problem, we must do everything to tell each other what bothers us,
    but once we decide to become one, we must do it for better and for worse.
    I hope to find my lovely lady in America, fly over, marry her soon, get residence, find a good job ( computers, electronics, years of experience, college degree ).
    I am kind hearted, dedicated, and needs that in return. Now I am a no woman man, but I want to be a one-woman man, and the same, loving woman for ever. The exact looks of a woman is of little importance. When I love a woman, her look, her smell, and her touch becomes beautiful for me, and when I have to be away from her for more than a day, I dream about her.
    Yes, I believe in real love, but I also believe one must make it real.
    I am a computer programmer. Apart from a short term suffering with debts of the ex-girlfriend on my name, I should be financially fairly well of in a
    few months. The ex-gf did promise to pay back many of our / her debts, and already did so in a small way.
    I like spending time with my loved one(s), and that may be at home,
    barbeque, picnic, walks in the mountains or on the beach, drives in the country side, a lovely sunset, romantic dinners now and then, and just every day life with my family ( which I don't have right now ).
    My first language is Afrikaans, but I think my English is pretty fluent. My work is all in English.
    So lady, if you think this young 43 year man may have possibilities, please let me know if we can talk a bit more?
    My email: lu...@starmail.co.za
    Tel : +27 83-351-8340
    Mail: Louis Kriel
    4 Barony Heights
    7 Kommetjie Road
    Fish Hoek
    South Africa
    20 Years later, and I regret posting this! :D

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)