• =?UTF-8?Q?ASSAM_RIFLES_=2D__FICTITIOUS_=E2=80=9CGORKHAS_OF_NEPAL_ORIGI?

From ramchettri521@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 20 15:59:47 2018
    Listen Dipak De I don't care who you are or who you maybe but u r acting like a politician here in this article.So in that case can you pls do me a favour.Can u pls scrap the 1950 Peace Treaty between India and Nepal and call all your beharis back to
    India n we will withdraw all our Nepalese citizens back to Nepal.Tq

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From zaysanlv5@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sun May 17 02:01:41 2020
    I know very clearly what U mean. U dont know even about Gorkhas word and its history. Or U just explaining here all the political propaganda, isnt it.Brother let me clear for U very first thing, "Gorkha" the word didnot describes any typical cast,
    religion, culture, and individual.
    The Word represents the Empire, that is Neplease Kingdom.
    And now, whoever the parts of this empire and Whoever the caste, religion and individual contributed the built the Gorkha Empire, And caste, religion and individual originated and expanded from this Gurkha Empire they are called "Gurkhas".
    And Gurkhas are Nepalese hindu, buddhist, kirati in term of religion and different caste and individuals.The diversity in this all is Beauty of Gurkhas.
    Please, Know first about Sugauli treaty, How gorkhas are in India.
    Then only talked. Otherwise, U are spreading just political propaganda, remain nothing else. Dont try to teach Human rights and all, OK!!
    About Gorkhaland,know the history of that at first. Then open your mouth.They aren't refugee!! and illegal migrants!! They merge with India with their own history, culture and THE LAND.This known to the whole world.
    Understand,
    Remains , Assam rifles and linked with Gorkha regiment!!
    Go study very well and then only open your mouth widely. U cannot hide truth and history. Understand.
    So both are the pride for nations, India.
    Dont make, try to differentiate!!
    From 3ooo Gurkhas to Assam rifles.....Go and study better,,,,, ,,,
    Wt Type study you have done!!!!
    World know Gurkha!!!!!!! AND
    Huge respect for community!!!
    Like British Empire represent all Britisher of different caste and creeds.
    Same like, GURKHA Empire represent all gurkhas or Nepalese of different caste and creeds Expanded to the world.
    So, please dont try to underestimate and stop to playing hateful political agendas here which make nation weak and lead towards partion.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)