• Why so many blacks on TV commercials ?

From Eunice Mellinkoff@21:1/5 to Forgotten Nationalist on Wed Sep 15 07:49:46 2021
    On Thursday, August 5, 2021 at 12:41:40 PM UTC-7, Forgotten Nationalist wrote:
    On Thursday, July 15, 2021 at 3:05:13 AM UTC-7, phil Johnson wrote:
    On Friday, February 8, 2013 at 7:44:30 PM UTC, Planet Visitor II wrote:
    On Thu, 07 Feb 2013 09:07:38 -0500, Gary <n...@none.com> wrote:
    I posed this question last year, and was ridiculed for being a >"racist".
    Well, that's because the question itself really appears to bother you.

It seems obvious that you are deeply opposed to Blacks appearing in
    TV commercials. "Out of sight, and out of mind," appears to be what
    you are in favor of in respect to 13% of our population.

Planet Visitor II
    What is fascinating is this is by design. The psyop, perpetrated by the owners of media, these owners areᎫеѡish/ᏃіοnᎥѕτs and most people know.

Also, anyone who is worth anything, does their own research and no longer pays attention of MSM.

In doing so they would have been flabbergasted and horrified at the great replacement, great reset agenda, the lists of videos where the
    ᏃіοnᎥѕτ ΜаᏒⅹᎥႽТ evangelists have explained how they intend to demoralize the west, using the African native as their weapon of choice. Scientifically a standard deviation lower IQ on the bell-curve, they represent the opposite end
    of the genetic spectrum and the perfect choice to deliver apex division.

Cohesion is bad for the ruling elites, keeping societies fragmented and destroying co-operation is critical. 3% of the population are black, yet media implicitly paint the picture of a likely 80% and growing (within 12 months alone). More and more
    whites are gathering on back channel platforms, re-forming in the hundreds of thousands, this is nothing new, repression of nations and native populations has been attempted thought history, then the backlash is violent and a re-balancing results - good
    and evil always finds a middle ground and while we are careering toward the maximum peg on the evil scale with what the elites are peddling, the only great rest will be the pitchforks.

Promotion of non natural group dynamics attempts to demoralize the white native population and that's a big mistake - they overestimate their capabilities. This is by no means a single track psychological tactic, a multi track attack on whites comes
    in many forms, all of which leading to varied flavors of Stockholm syndrome, normalization and NLP.

From the emasculation toxins that flood the food chain, cosmetic and pharma industry, to the seemingly boundless toxicity of academia who recruit extremist left Marxist anti-white feminist traitorous trash who are stimulated at the prospect of
    poisoning the minds of the naive young, from re-writing their histories with lies and critical race theory to a library of anti-white anti-indigenous Ꭻеѡish devised psyops.

Before you bother to reply, do your research. The others who do, regardless, will undoubtedly be representative of the leftist clique who litter the platform. Don't use google for any such research, or duck duck go. Google is utterly compromised and
    serving pure biased results which are utterly extreme left wing, while anything not in support of the great reset / agenda 2030 division of society based on antithesis values that run against the grain of nature and the human condition itself (hence
    nobody is happy anymore and on the verge of civil war - just as they planned) is filtered out.
    Well said! Someone gets it.
    This thread has the answer written all over it. It is to keep us hating the blacks, and the blacks hating the whites. Most countries co-exist without ever thinking like this. We have been made into brainless sheeple that will jab our children,
    let them be told they can cut off their penis if they feel they are a girl, or vice versa, hate someone for their ethnicity, or political views. You have fallen into their laps when the truth is they are scared shitless of you if we were to unite.
    Which we were on the way to just that. Hong Kong silenced millions overnight with COVID that united. We are doing the same thing and then some.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Charlie Johnson@21:1/5 to Robert on Thu Sep 16 18:38:06 2021
    On Saturday, February 9, 2013 at 7:37:33 AM UTC-5, Robert wrote:
    On Feb 8, 5:26 pm, Gary <n...@none.com> wrote:

I just don't see any reason to stick one in with every white family.
    As you say, blacks are about 13% of the population. (let's say
    12.5% = 1/8th)

Think of how the Blacks must feel.... Every time one
    sits down he finds himself surrounded by a bunch
    of White people. Or Asians...... Surely that must make
    the average Black person feel that they are being
    closely watched........
    Things like that could never happen in real life....
    ok i was the only black activist white male in my state slavery is wrong. but doesnt give them a reason to turn on me for my ideas and tell me how im wrong im tired of all these fucking leftist mother fuckers and its driving me fucking crazy im 15 and i
    have no fucking problem with black people black people surround me and yet i dont feel uncomftorable they do even though they fuckign kill my race like they didnt even matter.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Charlie Johnson@21:1/5 to Planet Visitor II on Thu Sep 16 18:35:27 2021
    On Friday, February 8, 2013 at 2:44:30 PM UTC-5, Planet Visitor II wrote:
    I posed this question last year, and was ridiculed for being a
    "racist".

TV commercials. "Out of sight, and out of mind," appears to be what
    you are in favor of in respect to 13% of our population.

Planet Visitor II
    your fucking stupid you really are its nothing to do with your fucking race i cant see a fucking single white actor for subway ads or burger king ads I love 13% of this fuckign country but you all are too fucking ignorant ive been through the drug trade
    and all iv seen it from every side i was the white pot addict gettin his dope from the Top mf in my state i love my dope but cant smoke it and i used to watch television and i return to it and guess what WHITE OWNED COMPANYS HAVE BLACK AD OWNERS EWHAT
    THE FUCK ITS NOT EVEN ADVERTISED TOWARDS WHITES THe 13% ARE ACTING LIKE THE FUCKING mAJORITY LiKE wHITES DONT FUCKING eXIst AND ITS BULLSHIT

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Charlie Johnson@21:1/5 to Josh Rosenbluth on Thu Sep 16 18:39:36 2021
    On Tuesday, October 22, 2019 at 11:09:08 PM UTC-4, Josh Rosenbluth wrote:
    On 10/22/2019 11:36 AM, Johnny wrote:
    On Mon, 21 Oct 2019 20:03:54 -0700 (PDT)
    rrmi...@gmail.com wrote:

On Thursday, February 7, 2013 at 9:07:38 AM UTC-5, Gary wrote:
    "racist". Anyway, a year later I'm seeing more and more blacks
    on TV commercials. I figured it must be my imagination, so I
    went to google and typed in the question. .......why are there so
    many blacks on tv commercials.......

I got several million hits. Below are a few samples that show I'm
    not the only intelligent person who has noticed the upsurge.

----------------------------------------------

How come its mostly all blacks people in all the commercials on TV?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100611025101AAnLl0X

Have you noticed the proliferation of black people on television
    commercials

http://www.much-about.info/page8/

why so many blacks on television

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TC5J689NVDHHPGB77

Why So Many Blacks In Commercials?

http://liberalforum.org/liberalforum/index.php?/topic/129915-why-so-many-blacks-in-commercials/

And it's gotten nothing but worse... I guess they feel the only way
    to stop racism is to be racist.... LOL leftist logic. It's
    really just divisive BS by corporate owned TV and NEWS... Don't let
    it divide you. America and Americans...

Television shouldn't be used to indoctrinate the population, and that
    is exactly what's happening.

I've noticed lately interracial marriage is being promoted. There was
    a commercial last night that had four couples in it. Two of the
    couples were a black man and a white woman, and the other two were a
    white man and a black woman, and of course their mixed children.

And then you have the commercials promoting gays and multiculturalism.
    You got a problem with interracial marriages or gays?
    i have no problem with interacial marriages its beautiful but faggots i despise.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Charlie Johnson@21:1/5 to Lilly on Thu Sep 16 18:41:27 2021
    On Friday, October 30, 2020 at 5:51:42 PM UTC-4, Lilly wrote:
    On Saturday, February 9, 2013 at 7:37:33 AM UTC-5, Robert wrote:
    On Feb 8, 5:26 pm, Gary <n...@none.com> wrote:

Well, that's because the question itself really appears to bother you. I just don't see any reason to stick one in with every white family.
    As you say, blacks are about 13% of the population. (let's say
    12.5% = 1/8th)

Think of how the Blacks must feel.... Every time one
    sits down he finds himself surrounded by a bunch
    of White people. Or Asians...... Surely that must make
    the average Black person feel that they are being
    closely watched........
    Things like that could never happen in real life....

They can always go back to Wakanda -- It is soooo oppressive to them being around all these White people. I'm sure they can live much better in Africa -- especially if they were to give up all the White supremacist foreign aid that floods that country.
    Persisley they can come here and make money to make africa better BUT YOu know whaT THEY donT even thought there so fucking but hurt that british kidnapped them and sold them to us abounch of uneducated fucktards that dont bother educating themselfs with
    FREE INFORMATION like fr its getting old

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Charlie Johnson@21:1/5 to Eunice Mellinkoff on Thu Sep 16 18:45:23 2021
    On Wednesday, September 15, 2021 at 10:49:47 AM UTC-4, Eunice Mellinkoff wrote:
    On Thursday, August 5, 2021 at 12:41:40 PM UTC-7, Forgotten Nationalist wrote:
    On Thursday, July 15, 2021 at 3:05:13 AM UTC-7, phil Johnson wrote:
    On Friday, February 8, 2013 at 7:44:30 PM UTC, Planet Visitor II wrote:
    I posed this question last year, and was ridiculed for being a >"racist".

TV commercials. "Out of sight, and out of mind," appears to be what you are in favor of in respect to 13% of our population.

Planet Visitor II
    What is fascinating is this is by design. The psyop, perpetrated by the owners of media, these owners areᎫеѡish/ᏃіοnᎥѕτs and most people know.

Also, anyone who is worth anything, does their own research and no longer pays attention of MSM.

In doing so they would have been flabbergasted and horrified at the great replacement, great reset agenda, the lists of videos where the
    ᏃіοnᎥѕτ ΜаᏒⅹᎥႽТ evangelists have explained how they intend to demoralize the west, using the African native as their weapon of choice. Scientifically a standard deviation lower IQ on the bell-curve, they represent the opposite
    end of the genetic spectrum and the perfect choice to deliver apex division.

Cohesion is bad for the ruling elites, keeping societies fragmented and destroying co-operation is critical. 3% of the population are black, yet media implicitly paint the picture of a likely 80% and growing (within 12 months alone). More and more
    whites are gathering on back channel platforms, re-forming in the hundreds of thousands, this is nothing new, repression of nations and native populations has been attempted thought history, then the backlash is violent and a re-balancing results - good
    and evil always finds a middle ground and while we are careering toward the maximum peg on the evil scale with what the elites are peddling, the only great rest will be the pitchforks.

Promotion of non natural group dynamics attempts to demoralize the white native population and that's a big mistake - they overestimate their capabilities. This is by no means a single track psychological tactic, a multi track attack on whites
    comes in many forms, all of which leading to varied flavors of Stockholm syndrome, normalization and NLP.

From the emasculation toxins that flood the food chain, cosmetic and pharma industry, to the seemingly boundless toxicity of academia who recruit extremist left Marxist anti-white feminist traitorous trash who are stimulated at the prospect of
    poisoning the minds of the naive young, from re-writing their histories with lies and critical race theory to a library of anti-white anti-indigenous Ꭻеѡish devised psyops.

Before you bother to reply, do your research. The others who do, regardless, will undoubtedly be representative of the leftist clique who litter the platform. Don't use google for any such research, or duck duck go. Google is utterly compromised
    and serving pure biased results which are utterly extreme left wing, while anything not in support of the great reset / agenda 2030 division of society based on antithesis values that run against the grain of nature and the human condition itself (hence
    nobody is happy anymore and on the verge of civil war - just as they planned) is filtered out.
    Well said! Someone gets it.
    This thread has the answer written all over it. It is to keep us hating the blacks, and the blacks hating the whites. Most countries co-exist without ever thinking like this. We have been made into brainless sheeple that will jab our children, let them
    be told they can cut off their penis if they feel they are a girl, or vice versa, hate someone for their ethnicity, or political views. You have fallen into their laps when the truth is they are scared shitless of you if we were to unite. Which we were
    on the way to just that. Hong Kong silenced millions overnight with COVID that united. We are doing the same thing and then some.
    EXACTLY they start bullshit and we react they cant leave the past int he god damn past its fucking stupid
    doyou see whites and hispanics arguing over race no but theres probably someone out there that does i get better along wit hispanics then the blacks that think im racist just because im fucking white. HIspanics judge you on how you act andyour ideas and
    maybe a smiddge on your race but atleast they give you a god ddamn chance to shown them to prove their ideas wrong and when you do they come to you with baring arms and will never leave your side.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ray Hanus@21:1/5 to Dorothy on Wed Oct 13 05:59:28 2021
    On Thursday, August 5, 2021 at 2:23:07 PM UTC-5, Dorothy wrote:
    On Thursday, 7 February 2013 at 06:07:38 UTC-8, Gary wrote:
    "racist". Anyway, a year later I'm seeing more and more blacks on
    TV commercials. I figured it must be my imagination, so I went to
    google and typed in the question. .......why are there so many
    blacks on tv commercials.......

Have you noticed the proliferation of black people on television commercials

http://liberalforum.org/liberalforum/index.php?/topic/129915-why-so-many-blacks-in-commercials/
    Found this conversation because I wanted to express that I'm tired of seeing a proliferation of black and brown models being shown for every online shopping site (I just noticed it on Amazon when I was looking at their women's clothing). This
    demographic doesn't represent me. If it was truly mixed, then I would be fine. But no, it's mostly black and brown, minimal whites, and zero Asians.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From El Castor@21:1/5 to thanus7887@gmail.com on Wed Oct 13 11:11:03 2021
    On Wed, 13 Oct 2021 05:59:28 -0700 (PDT), Ray Hanus
    <thanus7887@gmail.com> wrote:

On Thursday, August 5, 2021 at 2:23:07 PM UTC-5, Dorothy wrote:
    On Thursday, 7 February 2013 at 06:07:38 UTC-8, Gary wrote:

commercials

Found this conversation because I wanted to express that I'm tired of seeing a proliferation of black and brown models being shown for every online shopping site (I just noticed it on Amazon when I was looking at their women's clothing). This
    demographic doesn't represent me. If it was truly mixed, then I would be fine. But no, it's mostly black and brown, minimal whites, and zero Asians.

Get used to it. Advertisers are demonstrating how anti-racist they
    are. You will see the same thing on TV, and what passes for the movies
    and academy awards. Not going to change.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gene Short@21:1/5 to Glenn on Sun Oct 17 23:08:58 2021
    On Friday, February 8, 2013 at 4:50:00 AM UTC-8, Glenn wrote:
    Gary wrote:
    On Thu, 07 Feb 2013 23:43:14 -0800, El Castor
    <DrE...@justuschickens.com> wrote:

commercials

Ever notice that TV police lieutenants are always Black. There must be
    a law that requires it.

And the other man ... is getting darker and darker. And all the
    college professors. Have you noticed that all American families
    now have a black friend sitting in at all family meetings ? And I
    don't think they will let you in McDonalds without a black friend.

I suppose Sarah Palin's announcement had a greater influence on
    America than I thought. --- "I Fu-ked and N! "

I assume the ad peoples' survey results showed that few
    white people over the age of 30 watch TV.

--
    Glenn

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Mark H@21:1/5 to Gary on Sun Nov 21 13:57:53 2021

commercials

We need to start watching our new government very close. They are the ones trying to push us all into thinking if you speak your mind you are a raciest. It is right up there with weapons of mass destruction that was shoved down our throats a few years
    back. Having mixed race commercials, blacks always in the smart dominant role, or having them in commercials where most cannot afford the product they are selling is just pure lets try to make them happy stupidness. What we need to do is start pointing
    out the money we are giving the poor for having baby after baby with no father in the home. This is a big part of the problem of why there is so much crime by young black males with no live in father. There is no racism for pointing out the truth. Do
    not let the dems destroy the USA for votes which is the bigger problem we all need to protest.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From photorailfan@21:1/5 to Mark H on Fri Jul 22 16:37:44 2022
    On Sunday, November 21, 2021 at 4:57:54 PM UTC-5, Mark H wrote:

Have you noticed the proliferation of black people on television commercials

We need to start watching our new government very close. They are the ones trying to push us all into thinking if you speak your mind you are a raciest. It is right up there with weapons of mass destruction that was shoved down our throats a few years
    back. Having mixed race commercials, blacks always in the smart dominant role, or having them in commercials where most cannot afford the product they are selling is just pure lets try to make them happy stupidness. What we need to do is start pointing
    out the money we are giving the poor for having baby after baby with no father in the home. This is a big part of the problem of why there is so much crime by young black males with no live in father. There is no racism for pointing out the truth. Do not
    let the dems destroy the USA for votes which is the bigger problem we all need to protest.

I for one am completely against blacks overtaking the media. It's hard to explain but it just doesn't seem right. To meet a black person in the street and converse with him or her is natural. And if they are intelligent all the better. But with tv, radio
    and black narration of Youtube vidoes, it seems that it's all forced. And that's what i complain about. It's literally an agenda that is being forced. It's called social engineering. In countries like Greece, you have muslem and black imagrants pouring
    in. Cultures that do not blend with the Greek people and therefore diluting and in effect attempting to destroy the culture of Greece. Just one example. To much diversification will dilute culture, religion, customs and God knows what else? Call me
    racist all you want, Most blacks are stupid. The fact that most of them have to take a dumb down test to quilify for a white mans job proves it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05