Before the breathin' air is gone
    Before the sun is just a bright spot in the night-time
    Out where the rivers like to run
    I stand alone and take back somethin' worth rememberin'

Before the breathin' air is gone
    Before the sun is just a bright spot in the night-time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49bl6FrgZTs
    =================
    "Out in the Country" is a song written by Paul Williams and Roger Nichols and performed by Three Dog Night. It was produced by Richard Podolor, and was featured on their 1970 album, It Ain't Easy. In the US, "Out in the Country" peaked at number 11 on
    the US adult contemporary chart, and number 15 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart on Oct 17, 1970. Outside the US, the record reached number 9 in Canada, Released in the first year of Earth Day, "Out in the Country" was an early environmental advocacy song.
    The lyrics are about finding solace outside the city, "before the breathing air is gone..."

Paul Williams Jr. is a composer, singer, songwriter and actor. He is known for writing and co-writing popular songs performed by a number of acts in the 70s, including Three Dog Night's "An Old Fashioned Love Song" and "Out in the Country", Helen Reddy's
    "You and Me Against the World", Biff Rose's "Fill Your Heart" and the Carpenters' "We've Only Just Begun" and "Rainy Days and Mondays".

Williams had a variety of high-profile acting roles, such as Little Enos Burdette in the action-comedy Smokey and the Bandit (1977) and the villainous Swan in Brian De Palma's Phantom of the Paradise (1974), which Williams also co-scored, receiving an
    Oscar nomination in the process. Since 2009, Williams has been the president and chairman of the American songwriting society ASCAP.

Williams has been married 3 times. He has 2 kids, Sarah and Cole Williams (born 1981), from his first marriage (1971) to Kate Clinton. In 1993 he married Hilda Keenan Wynn, daughter of actor Keenan Wynn. His third wife is writer Mariana Williams.

An experienced skydiver, Williams completed over 100 jumps in the 1970s.

Williams struggled with alcohol and substance abuse during the 70s and 80s. Sober since 1990, Williams has been active in the field of recovery from addictions and became a Certified Drug Rehabilitation Counselor through UCLA. In 2014, he co-authored
    Gratitude and Trust: Recovery is Not Just for Addicts, with Tracey Jackson.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Williams_(songwriter)

===========

Williams was born in Omaha, the son of Paul Hamilton Williams, an architectural engineer, and his wife, Bertha Mae (née Burnside), a homemaker.

One of his brothers was John S. Williams, a NASA rocket scientist, who participated in the Mercury and Apollo programs and was awarded the NASA Distinguished Service Medal, their highest honor, in 1969. His other brother was Mentor Williams, a songwriter
    as well who wrote Dobie Gray's 1973 hit "Drift Away".

==============

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)