• What I'm Sorry About

From Jon G.@21:1/5 to All on Fri Dec 15 20:03:36 2017
    Unfortunately I have said and done inappropriate things to different people when I've been sick and even later on in my sobriety.

I apologize for my behavior and am sorry for causing even the slightest hint of offensiveness or grief.

Nonetheless I am no prophet and can't guarantee I won't continue to offend people in the future; but considering the wrongs I've already done I've done enough.

I still remain furious and outraged at certain people but they can rest easy knowing I've relegated God to do my dirty work for me to keep me from killing people and going to prison, and I believe He will.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Jon G.@21:1/5 to Jon G. on Fri Dec 15 20:42:17 2017
    On Friday, December 15, 2017 at 11:03:37 PM UTC-5, Jon G. wrote:
    Unfortunately I have said and done inappropriate things to different people when I've been sick and even later on in my sobriety.

I apologize for my behavior and am sorry for causing even the slightest hint of offensiveness or grief.

Nonetheless I am no prophet and can't guarantee I won't continue to offend people in the future; but considering the wrongs I've already done I've done enough.

I still remain furious and outraged at certain people but they can rest easy knowing I've relegated God to do my dirty work for me to keep me from killing people and going to prison, and I believe He will.

God is not willing that anyone die, except if it is an absolutely hopeless matter and no other alternative. Instead He endeavors to make his enemies his agents instead. How that comes about is a variety of ways, but generally he plagues them with
    problems until they hit bottom and turn to Him to untangle themselves out of it. They will be given an ultimatum to turn to Him or die, and He could care less which they choose.

They will them embark on an obstacle course to exit their predicament and gradually make their way out of the bottomless pit where they've been cast. The obstacle course will strengthen the muscles of their body, mind, heart and soul more into God's
    will for them than the trappings of their own self-will and stubbornness. They will continue to make mistakes but under the axe assure they go 2 steps forward for every 1 step back.

They will uproot out of their old corruption and grow into new perfection. They will go on to serve the Lord as the new Bradley tank for the battles ahead. They will fill a quart with spring water, fly to a foreign land and serve the water to a child
    of polluted waters.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Whiskers@21:1/5 to Jon G. on Sat Dec 16 13:12:09 2017
    On 2017-12-16, Jon G. <jon.giffen21@gmail.com> wrote:
    Unfortunately I have said and done inappropriate things to different
    people when I've been sick and even later on in my sobriety.

I apologize for my behavior and am sorry for causing even the
    slightest hint of offensiveness or grief.

Nonetheless I am no prophet and can't guarantee I won't continue to
    offend people in the future; but considering the wrongs I've already
    done I've done enough.

I still remain furious and outraged at certain people but they can
    rest easy knowing I've relegated God to do my dirty work for me to
    keep me from killing people and going to prison, and I believe He
    will.

I hope you find peace.

--
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers
    -- ~~~~~~~~~~

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05