• still small voice

From Jon G.@21:1/5 to All on Fri Nov 10 11:30:52 2017
    behold, the LORD passed by, and a great and strong wind rent the mountains, and brake in pieces the rocks before the LORD; but the LORD was not in the wind: and after the wind an earthquake; but the LORD was not in the earthquake: 12And after the
    earthquake a fire; but the LORD was not in the fire: and after the fire a still small voice.

In mental illness I've had to weed through the jungle of voices speaking in riddles and nonsense, usually just blocking them out altogether with antipsychotics. the closer I got to the temple in the middle of the jungle, though, the more the voices made
    sense. Then I arrived at the binary yes or no generator and that made things more simple. Even so I remember the old days and take all voices with a grain of salt. The answers have to be examined and cross examined.

I don't know what has happened to this newsgroup. People made a mess and their solution is to pollute and skip town. Start another newsgroup. But what happened to it as well? It's an evasion of responsibility in the name of religion.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Whiskers@21:1/5 to Jon G. on Fri Nov 10 20:53:21 2017
    On 2017-11-10, Jon G. <jon.giffen21@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

I don't know what has happened to this newsgroup. People made a mess
    and their solution is to pollute and skip town. Start another
    newsgroup. But what happened to it as well? It's an evasion of responsibility in the name of religion.

If I had something to say, I'd say it. That last happened for me in
    this newsgroup more than six years ago.

--
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers
    -- ~~~~~~~~~~

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)