• Re: Pedestals

From This is Mike MCCLINTON@21:1/5 to Bob Dylan on Fri Dec 3 04:58:27 2021
    On Saturday, December 16, 2017 at 12:35:28 PM UTC-7, Bob Dylan wrote:
    On Fri, 15 Dec 2017 20:28:52 -0800 (PST), Darlene Jacobsen <jacod...@gmail.com> wrote:
    On Friday, December 15, 2017 at 9:15:30 PM UTC-7, rachel wrote:
    On Friday, December 15, 2017 at 7:58:20 PM UTC-8, % wrote:
    On 2017-12-15 7:14 PM, Darlene Jacobsen wrote:
    Women like to put their men on a pedestal, and when they fall, it is a fail of epic proportions.

good thing i wear a safety rope

i think you mean a safety harness , a rope wouldn't be comfortable......

Rachel, you are a very troubled person, you have been sending me crazy emails, prior to my name being posted to Usenet.

You write in emails that you adore me, what the fuck is wrong with your head?

Bob Dylan doesn’t post here, and you keep thinning I am Jacob Dylan
    Fuck offf

You stop speaking of my son.
    Bob, prior to the Dox I was sent sexually graphic photos of a man without a face getting a blow job, she had dark hair.. he was very slim. I saw her laying naked in a car, I saw a photo of your red couch.
    How did you get to know me?
    Was it from the ad? How are you related to Usenet?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From This is Mike MCCLINTON@21:1/5 to Bob Dylan on Fri Dec 3 04:51:50 2021
    On Fri, 15 Dec 2017 20:28:52 -0800 (PST), Darlene Jacobsen <jacod...@gmail.com> wrote:
    Women like to put their men on a pedestal, and when they fall, it is a fail of epic proportions.

Rachel, you are a very troubled person, you have been sending me crazy emails, prior to my name being posted to Usenet.

Fuck offf

This is the only time Bob has used his real name to communicate with me. I get it Bob, your son is your flesh and blood and we protect those we bore with a kind of ferocity no one can understand until it comes your way.
    My daughter was called a slut on her wedding day by the anons, they called my family. It’s what hurts the most so they hurt me so I hurt them back but you and I both know that’s not the way to peace.

When I get together with my girlfriends and ask to hear your music played, I smile. You make people happy because of your music, what a gift Bob.
    Stay safe and sing 🎤 for us to believe in the things we want! Peace and loving kindness.
    Thanks Bob.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From This is Mike MCCLINTON@21:1/5 to Bob Dylan on Fri Dec 3 05:09:36 2021

Fuck offf

Bob, yesterday I watched the 60 minutes interview and although I will never understand what it feels like to be you, I saw you as you are. I like you Bob, although without Usenet I would not know about Rachel. There was one photo of you as a young man
    shown on the interview which stuck with me.. put a long black wig on thar face and some dark sunglasses and be Rachel.
    It’s not a big deal to me who you want to be, or how many personalities you have.
    I have one and it’s the one you adore.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From %@21:1/5 to This is Mike MCCLINTON on Fri Dec 3 06:42:02 2021
    On 2021-12-03 5:51 a.m., This is Mike MCCLINTON wrote:
    On Fri, 15 Dec 2017 20:28:52 -0800 (PST), Darlene Jacobsen
    <jacod...@gmail.com> wrote:

i think you mean a safety harness , a rope wouldn't be comfortable...... >>>

Fuck offf

This is the only time Bob has used his real name to communicate with me. I get it Bob, your son is your flesh and blood and we protect those we bore with a kind of ferocity no one can understand until it comes your way.
    My daughter was called a slut on her wedding day by the anons, they called my family. It’s what hurts the most so they hurt me so I hurt them back but you and I both know that’s not the way to peace.

When I get together with my girlfriends and ask to hear your music played, I smile. You make people happy because of your music, what a gift Bob.
    Stay safe and sing 🎤 for us to believe in the things we want! Peace and loving kindness.
    Thanks Bob.

yay bob

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05