• Re: will you...

    From roach@21:1/5 to roach on Tue Oct 5 14:28:08 2021
    On Tuesday, October 5, 2021 at 2:22:08 PM UTC-7, roach wrote:
    i'm all alone, trapped in a stinky house.

    and nobody will help me.

    please, i've been isolated my whole adult life, because of what happened.

    i can't live like this anymore. i'm thinking of going to live in a sanitarium. (no joke)

    people abuse me in here, the workmen who come. the stories i could tell.....it's damaging to the psyche.

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From roach@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 5 14:29:34 2021
    i'm damaged......from the resentments of other people for nothing i did, just for being rachel, and living here, and say, having a good nose. they hate me for it, like they aren't good enough for me. i can't help it if i can smell.

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From roach@21:1/5 to roach on Tue Oct 5 14:31:53 2021
    On Tuesday, October 5, 2021 at 2:29:35 PM UTC-7, roach wrote:
    i'm damaged......from the resentments of other people for nothing i did, just for being rachel, and living here, and say, having a good nose. they hate me for it, like they aren't good enough for me. i can't help it if i can smell.

    pleeeease, i'm going out of my mind. i have NOBODY, NOBODY TO TALK TO ME. NOBODY!!!!!!!!

    this is like solitary confinement.

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From roach@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 5 15:02:57 2021
    are you getting my messages?

    sure, when you feel like it, you talk to me, when you don't, just ignore me.

    real mature, mr. dylan.

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From roach@21:1/5 to roach on Tue Oct 5 15:03:59 2021
    On Tuesday, October 5, 2021 at 3:02:58 PM UTC-7, roach wrote:
    are you getting my messages?

    sure, when you feel like it, you talk to me, when you don't, just ignore me.

    real mature, mr. dylan.

    is that what you are preparing for? we're all gonna have a get big orgy in your king size bed after you come back? that's why we're doing this?

    a great big million-dollar orgasm in your bedroom?

    fuck you.

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From roach@21:1/5 to roach on Tue Oct 5 15:06:51 2021
    On Tuesday, October 5, 2021 at 3:03:59 PM UTC-7, roach wrote:
    On Tuesday, October 5, 2021 at 3:02:58 PM UTC-7, roach wrote:
    are you getting my messages?

    sure, when you feel like it, you talk to me, when you don't, just ignore me.

    real mature, mr. dylan.
    is that what you are preparing for? we're all gonna have a get big orgy in your king size bed after you come back? that's why we're doing this?

    a great big million-dollar orgasm in your bedroom?

    fuck you.

    you expect me to just twiddle my thumbs for thirty years waiting for you?

    watch me get sick, and everybody say, oh, she was just a piece of garbage anyway. just another piece of vaginal trash....let's just quietly usher her out the back door, she can't stop our music machine. rock on til you burn out, bob. leave the crazy lady
    behind.

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From roach@21:1/5 to roach on Tue Oct 5 15:08:08 2021
    On Tuesday, October 5, 2021 at 3:06:52 PM UTC-7, roach wrote:
    On Tuesday, October 5, 2021 at 3:03:59 PM UTC-7, roach wrote:
    On Tuesday, October 5, 2021 at 3:02:58 PM UTC-7, roach wrote:
    are you getting my messages?

    sure, when you feel like it, you talk to me, when you don't, just ignore me.

    real mature, mr. dylan.
    is that what you are preparing for? we're all gonna have a get big orgy in your king size bed after you come back? that's why we're doing this?

    a great big million-dollar orgasm in your bedroom?

    fuck you.
    you expect me to just twiddle my thumbs for thirty years waiting for you?

    watch me get sick, and everybody say, oh, she was just a piece of garbage anyway. just another piece of vaginal trash....let's just quietly usher her out the back door, she can't stop our music machine. rock on til you burn out, bob. leave the crazy
    lady behind.

    you fucking TRAPPED ME, YOU ASSHOLE. YOU TRAPPED ME, AND FUCKED MY BRAINS OUT, AND MAY AS WELL JUST HAVE LEFT ME FOR *DEAD*!

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From roach@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 5 14:21:24 2021
    talk with me?

    do you want to humiliate me, is that it?

    force me to talk to you in public, to get you to talk to me?

    i have not one single suitable human being on the face of the earth to talk with.

    not one fucking person cares about me.

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From roach@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 5 14:22:07 2021
    i'm all alone, trapped in a stinky house.

    and nobody will help me.

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)