• Re: r u...

From This is Mike MCCLINTON@21:1/5 to Rache on Thu Nov 4 12:02:34 2021
    On Thursday, November 4, 2021 at 12:17:16 PM UTC-6, Rache wrote:
    On Thursday, November 4, 2021 at 11:16:00 AM UTC-7, Rachel wrote:
    coming back...? :-///

i don't mean to be pushy. it's just, i guess, your love and support would really help.

i'm sorry if you felt the same way, but it seemed like what you were saying on toom was, i need sex. i thought that was kinda gross, ykwim?

i mean, obviously that's where it was going (wasn't it??????), so you don't have to TALK ABOUT IT LIKE THAT. and then there were all these moral issues, like what you were trying to say....about other people....it made me feel like a piece of trash
    for wanting you, when you supposedly wanted me to, what m. said, depressed and lonely, the knocking....(balcony), the tea bag, like, well, wtf?
    wanted me, too, sorry, homophonic typo, ugh, these things happen as you get older. at least, to me. same with my fingers, losing their dexterity to type well...

When you are loved, you don’t need to ask, beg or cajole. Kerry often told me Angela begged to hear it from him,
    “You never tell me you love me”
    He told me he loved me within minutes of our first kiss. I felt the same for a short time period but I knew I could not handle leaving my family for a fling. I made the right choice and now 40 years later , it was the best decision of my life to kick
    Kerry to the curb and devote myself to my family, friends and community. Rachel, I am a troll and I never loved you like you loved me. You are too needy, too unpredictable and spend far too much time thinking of yourself instead of being of service to others. I understand you have a hard time connecting with reality but it’
    s your problem not mine.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Rachel@21:1/5 to All on Thu Nov 4 11:15:59 2021

i don't mean to be pushy. it's just, i guess, your love and support would really help.

i'm sorry if you felt the same way, but it seemed like what you were saying on toom was, i need sex. i thought that was kinda gross, ykwim?

i mean, obviously that's where it was going (wasn't it??????), so you don't have to TALK ABOUT IT LIKE THAT. and then there were all these moral issues, like what you were trying to say....about other people....it made me feel like a piece of trash for
    wanting you, when you supposedly wanted me to, what m. said, depressed and lonely, the knocking....(balcony), the tea bag, like, well, wtf?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rachel@21:1/5 to Rachel on Thu Nov 4 11:17:15 2021

i mean, obviously that's where it was going (wasn't it??????), so you don't have to TALK ABOUT IT LIKE THAT. and then there were all these moral issues, like what you were trying to say....about other people....it made me feel like a piece of trash for
    wanting you, when you supposedly wanted me to, what m. said, depressed and lonely, the knocking....(balcony), the tea bag, like, well, wtf?

wanted me, too, sorry, homophonic typo, ugh, these things happen as you get older. at least, to me. same with my fingers, losing their dexterity to type well...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From %@21:1/5 to Rachel on Thu Nov 4 12:25:20 2021
    On 2021-11-04 11:15 a.m., Rachel wrote:

i can't read this its jumps all over

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From This is Mike MCCLINTON@21:1/5 to All on Thu Nov 4 12:28:24 2021
    On Thursday, November 4, 2021 at 1:25:27 PM UTC-6, % wrote:

i mean, obviously that's where it was going (wasn't it??????), so you don't have to TALK ABOUT IT LIKE THAT. and then there were all these moral issues, like what you were trying to say....about other people....it made me feel like a piece of trash
    for wanting you, when you supposedly wanted me to, what m. said, depressed and lonely, the knocking....(balcony), the tea bag, like, well, wtf?

Bob Dylan is writing it, as his alter ego Rachel
    So once you know that’s what’s going on it makes it easier to read

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From %@21:1/5 to This is Mike MCCLINTON on Thu Nov 4 12:28:47 2021
    On 2021-11-04 12:02 p.m., This is Mike MCCLINTON wrote:

When you are loved, you don’t need to ask, beg or cajole. Kerry often told me Angela begged to hear it from him,
    He told me he loved me within minutes of our first kiss. I felt the same for a short time period but I knew I could not handle leaving my family for a fling. I made the right choice and now 40 years later , it was the best decision of my life to kick
    Kerry to the curb and devote myself to my family, friends and community.
    Rachel, I am a troll and I never loved you like you loved me. You are too needy, too unpredictable and spend far too much time thinking of yourself instead of being of service to others. I understand you have a hard time connecting with reality but it
    s your problem not mine.

i'm not here to be loved or find a new partner ,
    medically i have to stay where i am ,
    i'll never get the medical help i need in a city ,
    i mean you're talking no more oxy

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From This is Mike MCCLINTON@21:1/5 to All on Thu Nov 4 12:42:33 2021
    On Thursday, November 4, 2021 at 1:28:54 PM UTC-6, % wrote:

Rachel, I am a troll and I never loved you like you loved me. You are too needy, too unpredictable and spend far too much time thinking of yourself instead of being of service to others. I understand you have a hard time connecting with reality but
    it’s your problem not mine.

I only post to troll, and I found the best trolls are truths
    Rachel is a Bob Dylan alter ego
    Greg Carr is an alias of Kerry
    And Idlehands is Angela
    Bob Dylan loves me
    My husband loves me best

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From %@21:1/5 to This is Mike MCCLINTON on Thu Nov 4 12:38:06 2021
    On 2021-11-04 12:28 p.m., This is Mike MCCLINTON wrote:

it doesn't matter , i don't come here looking for a partner

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From none@tinc.invalid@21:1/5 to This is Mike MCCLINTON on Thu Nov 4 15:56:18 2021
    On 11/4/2021 3:28 PM, This is Mike MCCLINTON wrote:

780-***-**39

--

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From %@21:1/5 to This is Mike MCCLINTON on Thu Nov 4 13:17:14 2021
    On 2021-11-04 12:42 p.m., This is Mike MCCLINTON wrote:
    On Thursday, November 4, 2021 at 1:28:54 PM UTC-6, % wrote:

Rachel, I am a troll and I never loved you like you loved me. You are too needy, too unpredictable and spend far too much time thinking of yourself instead of being of service to others. I understand you have a hard time connecting with reality but
    it’s your problem not mine.

I only post to troll, and I found the best trolls are truths
    Rachel is a Bob Dylan alter ego
    Greg Carr is an alias of Kerry
    And Idlehands is Angela
    Bob Dylan loves me
    My husband loves me best

i just do this when the tv commercials come on

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05