• Re: RACHEL WANTS MY BODY

From Batman The real one@21:1/5 to Colonel Edmund J. Burke on Sun Sep 25 07:00:49 2022
    On Saturday, December 18, 2010 at 9:34:43 AM UTC-7, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
    "Mother Nature" <m_na...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:iehhh2$kud$3...@news.eternal-september.org...
    On 12/17/2010 2:05 PM, Rachel wrote:
    Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
    Can you blame her?

Rachel wrote:
    Yes, I want your body. I'm going fishing and I want to use you for chum. >> :-)

Poor fish.....
    Fish especially love my "worm." Do you?

Rachel isn’t real, she was invented by the spam team to drive traffic to Usenet,

Al Iverson is fat and dumb

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From roach@21:1/5 to Rachel on Sun Sep 25 08:12:30 2022
    On Friday, December 17, 2010 at 12:05:07 PM UTC-8, Rachel wrote:
    Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
    Can you blame her?

Rachel wrote:
    Yes, I want your body. I'm going fishing and I want to use you for chum.
    :-)

i didn't write anything in this thread. (sorry guys, readers, would never want to confuse you :) )(although i did write for myself a lot, like saying things just to crack myself up, while storytellling....embellishing just a touch here or there, just for
    *laughs*, my own that is, not intending to confuse, even by making myself sound weird or crazy....)

i don't fish (except once as a little girl on santa monica pier i think it was, unless, wait, maybe down in manhattan or hermosa beach where we lived, with my dad, aba, yes that was it, somewhere down there where we lived)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)