• did you....

From Rachel@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 21 10:03:22 2021
    wanna talk with me at all today ?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From %@21:1/5 to Rachel on Thu Oct 21 13:07:54 2021
    On 10/21/2021 1:03 PM, Rachel wrote:

asking for a friend

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rachel@21:1/5 to Rachel on Thu Oct 21 10:34:08 2021
    On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 10:33:02 AM UTC-7, Rachel wrote:
    On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 10:07:55 AM UTC-7, % wrote:

asking for a friend
    HI!!!!!

oh g-d, you always do this to me.

do you believe me, that i just want to like you so much, not for any nefarious reasons or underlying motives, i mean, have a sh*tload of problems NOW and could use help, including MORAL SUPPORT, i sure as hell didn't NEED reuben, he just used me,
    saying he was doing maintenance, i only went to him because he acted like it would be fun, but i was already having a BLAST online with you, and he just caused me so much psychological DAMAGE, i never want to go to another head doctor or open up to some
    idiot EVER_AGAIN, he destroyed my psyche, i am in intense pain because of what he did to me, on purpose, with no legit cause, i did nothing to him. was that supposed to fucking HELP ME? improve my character? fucking cause me psychological destruction?
    like bob in the movie what about bob? oh, this is some kind of ingenious therapy. he is a sick bastard, an evil quack. it's fucking disgusting.

so disgusting, i think you are like that, too.

this doctor is a criminal. i can't believe there are such evil people who appear to be so nice....are you one of them?

and btw, i'm sorry, i don't know what that means asking for a friend. i asked *you* a question, so i'm confused.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From %@21:1/5 to Rachel on Thu Oct 21 13:41:25 2021
    XPost: alt.slack

On 10/21/2021 1:34 PM, Rachel wrote:

asking for a friend
    HI!!!!!

do you believe me, that i just want to like you so much, not for any nefarious reasons or underlying motives, i mean, have a sh*tload of problems NOW and could use help, including MORAL SUPPORT, i sure as hell didn't NEED reuben, he just used me,
    saying he was doing maintenance, i only went to him because he acted like it would be fun, but i was already having a BLAST online with you, and he just caused me so much psychological DAMAGE, i never want to go to another head doctor or open up to some
    idiot EVER_AGAIN, he destroyed my psyche, i am in intense pain because of what he did to me, on purpose, with no legit cause, i did nothing to him. was that supposed to fucking HELP ME? improve my character? fucking cause me psychological destruction?
    like bob in the movie what about bob? oh, this is some kind of ingenious therapy. he is a sick bastard, an evil quack. it's fucking disgusting.

this doctor is a criminal. i can't believe there are such evil people who appear to be so nice....are you one of them?

and btw, i'm sorry, i don't know what that means asking for a friend. i asked *you* a question, so i'm confused.

i had a friend that drew a penis on my face and
    i told him he drew it pretty well, he said thanks
    i traced it

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rachel@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 21 10:33:01 2021

asking for a friend

HI!!!!!

do you believe me, that i just want to like you so much, not for any nefarious reasons or underlying motives, i mean, have a sh*tload of problems NOW and could use help, including MORAL SUPPORT, i sure as hell didn't NEED reuben, he just used me, saying
    he was doing maintenance, i only went to him because he acted like it would be fun, but i was already having a BLAST online with you, and he just caused me so much psychological DAMAGE, i never want to go to another head doctor or open up to some idiot
    EVER_AGAIN, he destroyed my psyche, i am in intense pain because of what he did to me, on purpose, with no legit cause, i did nothing to him. was that supposed to fucking HELP ME? improve my character? fucking cause me psychological destruction? like bob
    in the movie what about bob? oh, this is some kind of ingenious therapy. he is a sick bastard, an evil quack. it's fucking disgusting.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rachel@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 21 10:49:22 2021
    On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 10:41:27 AM UTC-7, % wrote:

asking for a friend
    HI!!!!!

i traced it

this is odd because i wrote in that post but then deleted it, i'm not going to eat you mr. reese's peanut butter cup mushroom head man (ykwim)!!!!

isn't that weird?

are we on the same page, oh Daddy-O?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rachel@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 21 11:12:43 2021
    On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 11:09:42 AM UTC-7, % wrote:
    On 10/21/2021 1:49 PM, Rachel wrote:

asking for a friend
    HI!!!!!

i traced it

this is odd because i wrote in that post but then deleted it, i'm not going to eat you mr. reese's peanut butter cup mushroom head man (ykwim)!!!!

isn't that weird?

a guy with a big mushroom penis head should
    be a fungi

is that just a cute pun, or are you saying something really deep and painful ? :-/// (like a chain....)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From %@21:1/5 to Rachel on Thu Oct 21 14:09:41 2021

asking for a friend
    HI!!!!!

i traced it

isn't that weird?

be a fungi

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From %@21:1/5 to Rachel on Thu Oct 21 14:15:30 2021
    On 10/21/2021 2:12 PM, Rachel wrote:

asking for a friend
    HI!!!!!

i traced it

isn't that weird?

be a fungi

is that just a cute pun, or are you saying something really deep and painful ? :-/// (like a chain....)

its usually the lesser intelligent person , that comments
    on the more intelligent person's , lack of intelligents
    and we all think what we do has major significants

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rachel@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 21 11:22:17 2021
    On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 11:15:31 AM UTC-7, % wrote:
    On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 10:33:02 AM UTC-7, Rachel wrote: >>>>>> On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 10:07:55 AM UTC-7, % wrote:

asking for a friend
    HI!!!!!

i traced it

isn't that weird?

be a fungi

i call people idiots a lot. i don't mean their whole constitution, just certain things they do.

everybody does stupid things and makes mistakes, myself included. i recognize that all the time!

i don't understand the point of your posting this. i feel like you are just putting me on....like reuben did for ten years. i can't even SAY....how bad it was.....

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From %@21:1/5 to Rachel on Thu Oct 21 12:06:34 2021
    On 2021-10-21 10:03 a.m., Rachel wrote:

i won't be here all day

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From %@21:1/5 to Rachel on Thu Oct 21 12:08:36 2021
    On 2021-10-21 11:22 a.m., Rachel wrote:
    On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 10:33:02 AM UTC-7, Rachel wrote: >>>>>>>> On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 10:07:55 AM UTC-7, % wrote:

asking for a friend
    HI!!!!!

i traced it

isn't that weird?

be a fungi

i call people idiots a lot. i don't mean their whole constitution, just certain things they do.

everybody does stupid things and makes mistakes, myself included. i recognize that all the time!

i don't understand the point of your posting this. i feel like you are just putting me on....like reuben did for ten years. i can't even SAY....how bad it was.....

you're talking to someone who uses my named

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From %@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 21 15:40:29 2021
    On 10/21/2021 3:08 PM, % wrote:
    On 2021-10-21 11:22 a.m., Rachel wrote:
    On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 10:33:02 AM UTC-7, Rachel wrote: >>>>>>>>> On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 10:07:55 AM UTC-7, % wrote: >>>>>>>>>> On 10/21/2021 1:03 PM, Rachel wrote:

asking for a friend
    HI!!!!!

do you believe me, that i just want to like you so much, not >>>>>>>>> for any nefarious reasons or underlying motives, i mean, have a >>>>>>>>> sh*tload of problems NOW and could use help, including MORAL >>>>>>>>> SUPPORT, i sure as hell didn't NEED reuben, he just used me, >>>>>>>>> saying he was doing maintenance, i only went to him because he >>>>>>>>> acted like it would be fun, but i was already having a BLAST >>>>>>>>> online with you, and he just caused me so much psychological >>>>>>>>> DAMAGE, i never want to go to another head doctor or open up to >>>>>>>>> some idiot EVER_AGAIN, he destroyed my psyche, i am in intense >>>>>>>>> pain because of what he did to me, on purpose, with no legit >>>>>>>>> cause, i did nothing to him. was that supposed to fucking HELP >>>>>>>>> ME? improve my character? fucking cause me psychological
    destruction? like bob in the movie what about bob? oh, this is >>>>>>>>> some kind of ingenious therapy. he is a sick bastard, an evil >>>>>>>>> quack. it's fucking disgusting.

this doctor is a criminal. i can't believe there are such evil >>>>>>>>> people who appear to be so nice....are you one of them?

and btw, i'm sorry, i don't know what that means asking for a
    friend. i asked *you* a question, so i'm confused.

i traced it

this is odd because i wrote in that post but then deleted it, i'm
    not going to eat you mr. reese's peanut butter cup mushroom head
    man (ykwim)!!!!

isn't that weird?

be a fungi

is that just a cute pun, or are you saying something really deep and
    painful ? :-/// (like a chain....)

i call people idiots a lot. i don't mean their whole constitution,
    just certain things they do.

everybody does stupid things and makes mistakes, myself included. i
    recognize that all the time!

i don't understand the point of your posting this. i feel like you are
    just putting me on....like reuben did for ten years. i can't even
    SAY....how bad it was.....

you're talking to someone who uses my named

your "named" huh lol

stop forging me you assworm

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rachel@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 21 12:53:31 2021
    On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 12:06:41 PM UTC-7, % wrote:

i won't be here all day

oh, you're going to leave your humble abode, and come visit me? :-D?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From %@21:1/5 to Rachel on Thu Oct 21 12:55:42 2021
    On 2021-10-21 12:53 p.m., Rachel wrote:

i won't be here all day

and that's what tires me from talking to you

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rachel@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 21 13:18:09 2021
    On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 12:55:49 PM UTC-7, % wrote:

i won't be here all day

i can't help it. you drive me crazy. (make me so happy, just the thought, the thought, the thought, of you....)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From %@21:1/5 to Rachel on Thu Oct 21 13:19:47 2021
    On 2021-10-21 1:18 p.m., Rachel wrote:

i won't be here all day

i can't help it. you drive me crazy. (make me so happy, just the thought, the thought, the thought, of you....)

i would find that easier to believe if you knew me but you don't

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rachel@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 21 13:56:34 2021
    On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 1:19:55 PM UTC-7, % wrote:

i won't be here all day

the thought of you coming....inside me....no jk.....actually not, but....that too....

i just wanna be with someone. i got stuck with you, like it or not.

do you want me ?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From %@21:1/5 to Rachel on Thu Oct 21 14:51:01 2021
    On 2021-10-21 2:20 p.m., Rachel wrote:
    On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 2:15:37 PM UTC-7, % wrote:
    On 2021-10-21 1:56 p.m., Rachel wrote:

i won't be here all day

oh, you're going to leave your humble abode, and come visit me? :-D? >>>>>>>

the thought of you coming....inside me....no jk.....actually not, but....that too....

do you want me ?

no

wow, we're already like an old married couple, i know what you're going to say... ;-)

then i won't say it

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rachel@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 21 14:20:57 2021

i won't be here all day

oh, you're going to leave your humble abode, and come visit me? :-D? >>>>>

do you want me ?

no

wow, we're already like an old married couple, i know what you're going to say... ;-)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rachel@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 21 15:27:13 2021
    On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 2:51:07 PM UTC-7, % wrote:

i won't be here all day

oh, you're going to leave your humble abode, and come visit me? :-D? >>>>>>>

do you want me ?

no

then i won't say it

don't speak

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From roach@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 21 17:00:24 2021
    On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 4:27:51 PM UTC-7, % wrote:
    On 2021-10-21 3:27 p.m., Rachel wrote:
    On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 12:06:41 PM UTC-7, % wrote: >>>>>>>>>> On 2021-10-21 10:03 a.m., Rachel wrote:

i won't be here all day

i just wanna be with someone. i got stuck with you, like it or not. >>>>>
    do you want me ?

no

then i won't say it

don't speak

i didn't

i don't need your reason, cuz i know what you're saying, cuz it HURTS!!!!!!!! rip me open!!!!!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From %@21:1/5 to Rachel on Thu Oct 21 16:27:43 2021
    On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 12:06:41 PM UTC-7, % wrote: >>>>>>>>>> On 2021-10-21 10:03 a.m., Rachel wrote:

i won't be here all day

oh, you're going to leave your humble abode, and come visit me? :-D? >>>>>>>>>

do you want me ?

no

then i won't say it

don't speak

i didn't

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From %@21:1/5 to roach on Thu Oct 21 17:06:18 2021
    On 2021-10-21 5:00 p.m., roach wrote:
    On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 12:55:49 PM UTC-7, % wrote: >>>>>>>>>> On 2021-10-21 12:53 p.m., Rachel wrote:
    On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 12:06:41 PM UTC-7, % wrote: >>>>>>>>>>>> On 2021-10-21 10:03 a.m., Rachel wrote:

i won't be here all day

i would find that easier to believe if you knew me but you don't >>>>>>>

i just wanna be with someone. i got stuck with you, like it or not. >>>>>>>
    do you want me ?

no

then i won't say it

don't speak

i didn't

i don't need your reason, cuz i know what you're saying, cuz it HURTS!!!!!!!! rip me open!!!!!!!

with a hedge trimmer

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From roach@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 21 17:23:16 2021
    On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 5:06:26 PM UTC-7, % wrote:
    On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 12:55:49 PM UTC-7, % wrote: >>>>>>>>>> On 2021-10-21 12:53 p.m., Rachel wrote:
    On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 12:06:41 PM UTC-7, % wrote: >>>>>>>>>>>> On 2021-10-21 10:03 a.m., Rachel wrote:

i won't be here all day

i would find that easier to believe if you knew me but you don't >>>>>>>

i just wanna be with someone. i got stuck with you, like it or not. >>>>>>>
    do you want me ?

no

then i won't say it

don't speak

i didn't

with a hedge trimmer

is that a semitic comb?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From %@21:1/5 to roach on Thu Oct 21 17:57:28 2021
    On 2021-10-21 5:23 p.m., roach wrote:
    On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 1:19:55 PM UTC-7, % wrote: >>>>>>>>>> On 2021-10-21 1:18 p.m., Rachel wrote:
    On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 12:55:49 PM UTC-7, % wrote: >>>>>>>>>>>> On 2021-10-21 12:53 p.m., Rachel wrote:
    On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 12:06:41 PM UTC-7, % wrote: >>>>>>>>>>>>>> On 2021-10-21 10:03 a.m., Rachel wrote:

i won't be here all day

i would find that easier to believe if you knew me but you don't >>>>>>>>>

i just wanna be with someone. i got stuck with you, like it or not. >>>>>>>>>
    do you want me ?

no

then i won't say it

don't speak

i didn't

with a hedge trimmer

is that a semitic comb?

no its a pishie

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From roach@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 21 18:01:46 2021
    On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 5:57:35 PM UTC-7, % wrote:
    On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 1:19:55 PM UTC-7, % wrote: >>>>>>>>>> On 2021-10-21 1:18 p.m., Rachel wrote:
    On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 12:55:49 PM UTC-7, % wrote: >>>>>>>>>>>> On 2021-10-21 12:53 p.m., Rachel wrote:
    On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 12:06:41 PM UTC-7, % wrote: >>>>>>>>>>>>>> On 2021-10-21 10:03 a.m., Rachel wrote:

i won't be here all day

i would find that easier to believe if you knew me but you don't >>>>>>>>>

i just wanna be with someone. i got stuck with you, like it or not. >>>>>>>>>
    do you want me ?

no

then i won't say it

don't speak

i didn't

with a hedge trimmer

is that a semitic comb?

no its a pishie

oh

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From %@21:1/5 to roach on Fri Oct 22 10:24:37 2021
    On 2021-10-21 6:01 p.m., roach wrote:
    On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 5:57:35 PM UTC-7, % wrote:
    On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 2:15:37 PM UTC-7, % wrote: >>>>>>>>>> On 2021-10-21 1:56 p.m., Rachel wrote:
    On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 1:19:55 PM UTC-7, % wrote: >>>>>>>>>>>> On 2021-10-21 1:18 p.m., Rachel wrote:
    On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 12:55:49 PM UTC-7, % wrote: >>>>>>>>>>>>>> On 2021-10-21 12:53 p.m., Rachel wrote:
    On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 12:06:41 PM UTC-7, % wrote: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> On 2021-10-21 10:03 a.m., Rachel wrote:

i won't be here all day

i would find that easier to believe if you knew me but you don't >>>>>>>>>>>

i just wanna be with someone. i got stuck with you, like it or not. >>>>>>>>>>>
    do you want me ?

no

then i won't say it

don't speak

i didn't

with a hedge trimmer

is that a semitic comb?

no its a pishie

oh

i know

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05