• Re: i can't do it...

From Rachel@21:1/5 to Rachel on Sun Jun 19 13:39:04 2022
    On Sunday, June 19, 2022 at 1:29:23 PM UTC-7, Rachel wrote:
    i mean, it's like being in solitary.

not talk to you at all...not post...

i'm so lonely...and my mind is so troubled...like d.r. possibly playing both sides of the coin...it's so disturbing...all this stalking sh*t, and schizophrenia...it's so painful.

i am not stalking anyone, and i had tried some substances, and had a psychotic reaction from it, as is already a well-established reaction, end of subject.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Rachel@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jun 19 13:29:20 2022

i'm so lonely...and my mind is so troubled...like d.r. possibly playing both sides of the coin...it's so disturbing...all this stalking sh*t, and schizophrenia...it's so painful.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rachel@21:1/5 to Rachel on Sun Jun 19 15:18:52 2022
    On Sunday, June 19, 2022 at 3:18:16 PM UTC-7, Rachel wrote:
    On Sunday, June 19, 2022 at 1:39:07 PM UTC-7, Rachel wrote:

i am not stalking anyone, and i had tried some substances, and had a psychotic reaction from it, as is already a well-established reaction, end of subject.
    i know nobody cares, but it's troubling my mind.

i mean, can you believe a social worker in the hospital, instead of helping me deal with being pummeled and used as fuel....forget it, go back to school where the most people kill themselves. (u of chi)

it's like the father in the general telling his daughter to just forget the gang rape.

your tax dollars hard at work

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rachel@21:1/5 to Rachel on Sun Jun 19 15:45:41 2022
    On Sunday, June 19, 2022 at 3:18:55 PM UTC-7, Rachel wrote:

i mean, can you believe a social worker in the hospital, instead of helping me deal with being pummeled and used as fuel....forget it, go back to school where the most people kill themselves. (u of chi)

it's like the father in the general telling his daughter to just forget the gang rape.

she also felt the need to PROTECT HIM and said he was married, just to push me away from him, as if i were some kind of low life, after what happened to me at the concert

like the way muslims kill women who are raped because they have become defiled

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rachel@21:1/5 to Rachel on Sun Jun 19 15:52:14 2022
    On Sunday, June 19, 2022 at 3:46:30 PM UTC-7, Rachel wrote:
    On Sunday, June 19, 2022 at 3:45:43 PM UTC-7, Rachel wrote:

she also felt the need to PROTECT HIM and said he was married, just to push me away from him, as if i were some kind of low life, after what happened to me at the concert

honor killings to protect a rock star

i'm sorry, i just carry around SO MUCH PAIN.

concern about the video...everything.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rachel@21:1/5 to Rachel on Sun Jun 19 15:53:37 2022
    On Sunday, June 19, 2022 at 3:52:17 PM UTC-7, Rachel wrote:
    On Sunday, June 19, 2022 at 3:46:30 PM UTC-7, Rachel wrote:

i'm sorry, i just carry around SO MUCH PAIN.

concern about the video...everything.

and i'm so very alone.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rachel@21:1/5 to Rachel on Sun Jun 19 15:46:28 2022

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05