• hey bob!

From Rachel@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jun 1 01:00:26 2022
    you ever take a really glorious satisfying dump on the pot, and come to discover as it's coming out so nicely, gee, this one really smells TERRIFIC!?!??!? (lol)(some people will find this utterly disgusting, but hey, why should i have to diminish my joy
    from such an astonishing relief and delight, due to the diffident differences of others? isn't this our safe computer room now? :)????????? jush woo n' mee? underneath that tree?

yours,
    roach in west hollywood...knowing full well i'm just as doomed as you...are you even really singing about me? do you care? don't you have your own will? are you completely psycho? i know this is all a big trick on me, ha ha ha ha ha. i'll get what i
    deserve. exactly. (smh)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From %@21:1/5 to Rachel on Wed Jun 1 04:05:10 2022
    Rachel wrote:
    you ever take a really glorious satisfying dump on the pot, and come to discover as it's coming out so nicely, gee, this one really smells TERRIFIC!?!??!? (lol)(some people will find this utterly disgusting, but hey, why should i have to diminish my
    joy from such an astonishing relief and delight, due to the diffident differences of others? isn't this our safe computer room now? :)????????? jush woo n' mee? underneath that tree?

yours,
    roach in west hollywood...knowing full well i'm just as doomed as you...are you even really singing about me? do you care? don't you have your own will? are you completely psycho? i know this is all a big trick on me, ha ha ha ha ha. i'll get what i
    deserve. exactly. (smh)

shuddup

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rachel@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jun 1 01:03:51 2022
    laila tov, motek?

yeah right. sweetheart. oh sure.

hurray for me, mrs. bob dylan!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rachel@21:1/5 to Rachel on Wed Jun 1 01:05:18 2022
    On Wednesday, June 1, 2022 at 1:03:53 AM UTC-7, Rachel wrote:
    laila tov, motek?

yeah right. sweetheart. oh sure.

hurray for me, mrs. bob dylan!

dripping sarcasm..an oxymoron if ever there was one!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rachel@21:1/5 to Rachel on Wed Jun 1 01:07:25 2022
    On Wednesday, June 1, 2022 at 1:06:09 AM UTC-7, Rachel wrote:
    On Wednesday, June 1, 2022 at 1:05:12 AM UTC-7, % wrote:
    Rachel wrote:
    you ever take a really glorious satisfying dump on the pot, and come to discover as it's coming out so nicely, gee, this one really smells TERRIFIC!?!??!? (lol)(some people will find this utterly disgusting, but hey, why should i have to diminish
    my joy from such an astonishing relief and delight, due to the diffident differences of others? isn't this our safe computer room now? :)????????? jush woo n' mee? underneath that tree?

yours,
    roach in west hollywood...knowing full well i'm just as doomed as you...are you even really singing about me? do you care? don't you have your own will? are you completely psycho? i know this is all a big trick on me, ha ha ha ha ha. i'll get what
    i deserve. exactly. (smh)

shuddup
    omg, did i wake you up? :-///

i know it's late..i was working on something. :-(((

please, and i want you to get your beauty sleep, and be beautiful for me, like uncle crap.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rachel@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jun 1 01:06:08 2022
    Rachel wrote:
    you ever take a really glorious satisfying dump on the pot, and come to discover as it's coming out so nicely, gee, this one really smells TERRIFIC!?!??!? (lol)(some people will find this utterly disgusting, but hey, why should i have to diminish my
    joy from such an astonishing relief and delight, due to the diffident differences of others? isn't this our safe computer room now? :)????????? jush woo n' mee? underneath that tree?

yours,
    deserve. exactly. (smh)

shuddup

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rachel@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jun 1 01:02:19 2022
    oops.

dangling parental thesis.

)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rachel@21:1/5 to Rachel on Wed Jun 1 01:24:47 2022
    On Wednesday, June 1, 2022 at 1:07:27 AM UTC-7, Rachel wrote:
    Rachel wrote:
    you ever take a really glorious satisfying dump on the pot, and come to discover as it's coming out so nicely, gee, this one really smells TERRIFIC!?!??!? (lol)(some people will find this utterly disgusting, but hey, why should i have to diminish
    my joy from such an astonishing relief and delight, due to the diffident differences of others? isn't this our safe computer room now? :)????????? jush woo n' mee? underneath that tree?

yours,
    roach in west hollywood...knowing full well i'm just as doomed as you...are you even really singing about me? do you care? don't you have your own will? are you completely psycho? i know this is all a big trick on me, ha ha ha ha ha. i'll get
    what i deserve. exactly. (smh)

shuddup

please, and i want you to get your beauty sleep, and be beautiful for me, like uncle crap.

he doesn't look *old*!!!

please, hurry! oh, this is pointless. i'm a f*cking fool. :-(((

f*ck me until i'm dead. :-(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From %@21:1/5 to Rachel on Wed Jun 1 09:40:09 2022
    Rachel wrote:
    On Wednesday, June 1, 2022 at 1:07:27 AM UTC-7, Rachel wrote:
    Rachel wrote:

yours,
    roach in west hollywood...knowing full well i'm just as doomed as you...are you even really singing about me? do you care? don't you have your own will? are you completely psycho? i know this is all a big trick on me, ha ha ha ha ha. i'll get what
    i deserve. exactly. (smh)

shuddup

he doesn't look *old*!!!

please, hurry! oh, this is pointless. i'm a f*cking fool. :-(((

f*ck me until i'm dead. :-(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

shuddup

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05