• Re: Confession is good for the soul

From Royal Canadian Internet Carto0ney@21:1/5 to jacod...@gmail.com on Sat Sep 25 12:27:41 2021
    XPost: edm.general

On 9/25/2021 8:05 AM, jacod...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Saturday, September 25, 2021 at 6:04:28 AM UTC-6, jacod...@gmail.com wrote:
    Kerry and Angela,

go to the nearest police station and turn yourself in

the families deserve to know

I know your secrets. and I am not keeping them

DarDar you know nothing, zip, nada, zilch!

--
    A regina sub marque a nobis non opus est aliqua velamenta morientes perdunt

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From %@21:1/5 to All on Sun Sep 26 12:05:12 2021

On 9/25/2021 12:27 PM, Royal Canadian Internet Carto0ney wrote:
    On Saturday, September 25, 2021 at 6:04:28 AM UTC-6,
    jacod...@gmail.com wrote:
    Kerry and Angela,

shuddup

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From roach@21:1/5 to All on Sun Sep 26 09:43:11 2021
    On Sunday, September 26, 2021 at 9:33:24 AM UTC-7, % wrote:
    On 9/26/2021 12:15 PM, roach wrote:
    On Sunday, September 26, 2021 at 9:05:13 AM UTC-7, % wrote:
    Kerry and Angela,

shuddup

what are you gonna do, strangle him with a scarf?

we all think what we do has major significants

but we can't all be all right all of the time!!! (or can we??? i don't THINK so!)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From %@21:1/5 to roach on Sun Sep 26 12:33:24 2021

Kerry and Angela,

shuddup

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From roach@21:1/5 to All on Sun Sep 26 09:15:48 2021
    Kerry and Angela,

shuddup

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From roach@21:1/5 to All on Sun Sep 26 09:42:24 2021
    Kerry and Angela,

shuddup

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From roach@21:1/5 to All on Sun Sep 26 10:04:10 2021
    On Saturday, September 25, 2021 at 9:27:42 AM UTC-7, Royal Canadian Internet Carto0ney wrote:
    On Saturday, September 25, 2021 at 6:04:28 AM UTC-6, jacod...@gmail.com wrote:
    Kerry and Angela,

--
    A regina sub marque a nobis non opus est aliqua velamenta morientes perdunt

i thought that was supposed to be chicken soup.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Dale@nuthouse.new.norway@21:1/5 to All on Sun Sep 26 12:57:57 2021
    XPost: alt.idiots, edm.general

So confess already Darlene!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From %@21:1/5 to roach on Sun Sep 26 14:33:15 2021
    On 9/26/2021 12:43 PM, roach wrote:
    Kerry and Angela,

shuddup

but we can't all be all right all of the time!!! (or can we??? i don't THINK so!)

instead of buying liquor , now i buy nyquill cause it's 80 proof
    just like liquor , but nyquill makes me feel squzzier and i like that

https://imgur.com/a/a6nGneS YAY

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From roach@21:1/5 to All on Sun Sep 26 12:57:25 2021
    On Sunday, September 26, 2021 at 11:33:16 AM UTC-7, % wrote:
    On 9/26/2021 12:43 PM, roach wrote:
    Kerry and Angela,

shuddup

instead of buying liquor , now i buy nyquill cause it's 80 proof
    just like liquor , but nyquill makes me feel squzzier and i like that

https://imgur.com/a/a6nGneS YAY

i just sent some to my housebound friend, and she said it doesn't have alcohol, are you sure? she is an expert on all kinds of ingredients, like the things most people don't know, cuz she has so many allergies, like for make-up, and health care products..
    .. and said it did NOT make her tired, and she's allergic to it something in it somehow. (couldn't finger a specific ingredient. i accidentaly sent her TWO two packs. yikes. we'll see if her son can manage to bring them here, he likes going out and
    driving....but he's kinda stand-offish about doing things for people these days, even though he still likes going out all the time, even stopped shopping for his mom, i think cuz his feet hurt, i think his health problems are getting worse, but not like
    her doctors' appts. for her, and now her other son is shopping for her, but they also do it so they can go visit her, sort of like a REASON to visit...i used to be like that about going out, like pandora said, never eat alone in restaurant, or movie, etc.
    ..but after nearly 30 years....with a little most welcomed but psychologically difficult (the judgement in my head, you know, east coast aholes)(that was middle school and high school rachel, get over it!!!!!! kinda hard when you go from top middle/high
    schools, universities and the sexiest man (tiny: men... :) ) alive to the trash can/gutter) hiatus with my friend's son, it changes the whole perception....inflames the gamut to like a million miles (LIGHT YEARS). but sorta reminds me of that line,
    friends who were bus boys and friends in the pentagon....i just feel badly that i took it so hard, i didn't even REALIZE the extent of it, because i was the one doing all the talking at the time, but it really was just that traumatizing, like the most
    opposing cultures possible, with completely opposite belief systems, no wonder i am so bipolar....) anyway, where was i....(sorry i just worked out a little to help with my neurological pain, i think i'm having menopause related problems, fluttering
    heart, stomach pain, joint pain, peripheral neuropathy, etc....will look into it more, imcluding blood test for estrogen level, but i THINK exercise will fix it, like the last time. it stopped the heart fluttering when i did it for three days, but then
    sprained my back, but it's a lot better now with lots of heat and ice) right, after nearly 30 years of isolation....you start just doing it, going out, for yourself a little, i did it during my computer hiatus, a movie or two, a food court or whatever a
    couple times, and i just started doing ihop kinda regular, it was so nice (for the great breakfast there i like and change of scenery)....but then covid, and now i'm scared, cuz i'm high-risk. really gotta lose weight because of this, really have not to
    order goodies for the house.

back to nyquil, i like it cuz i feel that it makes me a little warm, too, for when i fear something coming on, i like to head it off at the pass, and my friend is SO HYPER (i don't know what she is like ALONE, maybe she's also trapped in her cage like me,
    so when someone is present, it all comes tumbling out at high speed, so i wanted her on it even during the day, to REST, same as i do, i like it to lower my energy, so my body can fight off whatever is coming on, but she and her son now just go out
    quietly, she told me, cuz he is so nasty to her, so they've totally given up. before they were like tweedle dee and tweedle dum, they like to talk, but have nothing much to say, so they'd argue, not a part of the culture in which i was raised at all.
    this was not proper behavior. same as no yelling from one room to the other (except when i was practicing piano and my mother was in the kitchen, btw, which i can no longer play!), knock before enterting someone else's room, and wait for permission, turn
    off lights when leaving the room, including, "you left the light on" as in, go upstairs and turn it off yourself, no outdoor shoes in the house, etc....(don't plop down on the couch, sit down like a lady, that one never caught on, ha ha, etc...etc...etc..
    .etc....) table manners, blah blah blah, all the typical stuff a normal family practices and teaches its children. i mean, my friend SUBSCRIBES to national enquirer. this was all SO HARD TO HANDLE. but now i kind of see it as life experience, learning
    new cultures, and coming to examine how and why they came about the way they did, and i DID want to be a social worker at one point, so i think i have grown. but not in maturity....i think i had that the whole time, not JUDGING other people, i had to
    work psychologically on the judgement enveloped and ingrained in my consciousness from my cultural background and attempt to see how it evolved, it's kinda interesting, a lot of judgement even really stemming from my MOTHER, not 100% my classmates, no
    way...although the weird thing was, she was kinda positive about my friend, in a loving way, but i think that's because she desperately wanted me to be social, she had no IDEA what happened to me, she thought i just went crazy, and it was all my
    obnoxious feeling entitled or something fault, and to be human and get married, like ANYBODY, to have a family, and since i had turned into a total monster because of kabbalah, and my encounter and drugs (found in kabbalah book from centre and nowhere
    else viable to turn in my mind, like, there was nothing i could do about it, and could NOT move on, except to write, i thought i just had to wait) the family finally intervened, because they saw i was literally torturing myself, i mean, literally!!!! and
    threw me into the gutter. a fancy gutter, relatively speaking, comfortable physically, i had a bed...but hot and stuffy as hell that summer, and i even still could get my meth there, but finally, the dream just died, that's why i was doing it, and so i
    gave that up, too, but SOMETIMES i wish she would have just left me there, because of how hard it was to get here, instead of pressuring me to go into the jewish chat room, because maybe i could have revived my dream there, and found my way back to my
    beloved, instead of physically and socially trying to move on, believing i had been sadistically used and thrown away to prove his powers to his followers and pass his hatred onto me and i was now worthless....i don't know. sometimes now i am not even
    sure, because of the lyrics....and like mcg said in er, everybody is insecure. ha ha, does that make us all partly women? (mp? :) ) but that couldn't have ever rung more true...and i never KNEW that....and men want acknowledgement...how could i POSSIBLY
    have been more OPENLY DEFERENTIAL, teaching the man who was like, i have no idea who you are, just exactly who he is, the greatest and and most powerful musician who ever lived, by knowing that NOTHING i could say would matter, he wouldn't even CARE, why
    would he care what some stupid idiot peon pleb on some public website open to anybody in the world was saying about him, putting him and everybody else down for kicks to feel better about her meaninglessness because she had no life and nothing better to
    do!?!?!?! and then when it was apparently hurting him by the reaction of the rest of the group, starting to abuse her and defending him, me coming out with the incontrovertible truth, that everybody should bow down before him and eat plate after plate
    piled high with his feces, because he was just that great, etc...etc....etc....etc.....i feel like the goose in charlotte's web.

well, i'll tell you.....if you have any health problems....DIET AND EXERCISE is the KEY!!!!!!!!!!! it's really usually just that simple.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From %@21:1/5 to Dale@nuthouse.new.norway on Sun Sep 26 12:44:35 2021
    XPost: alt.idiots, edm.general

On 2021-09-26 9:57 a.m., Dale@nuthouse.new.norway wrote:

hi

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From roach@21:1/5 to All on Sun Sep 26 13:13:00 2021
    On Sunday, September 26, 2021 at 12:44:39 PM UTC-7, % wrote:
    On 2021-09-26 9:57 a.m., Da...@nuthouse.new.norway wrote:

hi

excuse me, but my doctor wanted to talk about masturbation, and i didn't feel that was appropriate, and then he dumped me, and i was a certifiable MESS, and so i thought he knew what he was talking about, so i started to talk about it a little bit to my
    other doctor (psychiatrist), like sex, and what does it mean to be jewish, you know, like who you have sex with and marry, and it was so painful, like i started to cry a little, and anyway, that night my CLIT started pulsing, it was so gross, that has
    almost never happened, i hate that, and i knew i had to masturbate, and there was no way to stop it, and i KNEW i had to think of my psychiatrist, and i don't care for him in that way at all, he's not my type, and then in the end, before climax, my
    father popped in and was angry and said, DO YOU LOVE ME?!!??! and i was like YES!!!!!!! as in, omg, i'd rather think about YOU, someone i love, than HIM, and i did that, and the whole thing was just despicable.

but i'll tell you this, you know how freud said dreams are part of the way of psyche sort of working out its issues and resolving them, hey, btw, my bro is on a trip to vienna right now, which is where i first read freud, in a bookstore there, in english,
    it was so interesting, probably because of the chosen, i was 11 years old, but anyway, so i had this dream, with this really hot sexual energy, like when i would masturbate to bob on meth, picturing him like that photo at the boxing even, pretending he
    was a john, and it was gross, well, you could tell he had been doing a lot of drugs, anyway, it felt amazing, and so it was in this DREAM, too. so when i woke up i was like kinda laughing to myself, that was gross, but REALLY HOT!

anyway, i realized my old doctor (psychologist) didn't know what he was talking about, and i don't think the jewish soul is designed for talking about SEX. (this is like a public journal....i don't care, it's not the same as in person, or even on the
    phone, and who knows, maybe it might be interesting, or better yet, even helpful to people in some way. if i have ever made anybody smile or laugh or think or learn or find relief or anything like that, it was worth it. if they don't like it, they don't
    have to read it. it's like i read about in judasim, the way g-d gave us our SECRET SPACES, meaning talking about sex....that it was a private matter between a husband and a wife. i'm not saying they can't go to a therapist together, or tell their friends,
    like OF THE SAME SEX/GENDER, but for me to talk to this doctor who was my professional friend, and he was an attractive MAN, and i am in a relationship with ANOTHER MAN, that is just wrong.

which i guess is kinda interesting, cuz i don't really want to talk about it AT_ALL in person with some people. he referred me to another WOMAN. i don't like doing THAT, because it makes me feel like what am i, a lesbian? why i am i talking to a
    professional female doctor about masturbating!???!?!? that's gross. i couldn't even handle taking GUITAR LESSONS from a woman, it starting getting SO_INTIMATE, with the plucking of strings, i starrted to feel GROSS, and had to stop. same as visiting my
    female neighbor, who was recently widowed. hey, wanna hear what a small town this big city is? a taxi driver who dropped me off at my building, knew her and her situation. i guess it's like bob's song angelina, it's a small world after all? ;-) (just
    kidding, ykwim....)

well, this is what happens when i work out. but what does BOB want?!?!?!???!??!!?

i'm really spent, and really need to rest. i'm just too tired to do any work on anything. all this requires is my fingertips.... :-)

hello, is there anybody out there?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From roach@21:1/5 to All on Sun Sep 26 13:41:07 2021
    seriously, i was in SO MUCH PAIN from what seemed like peripheral neuropathy stemming from not sure what, but, well, i did the twenty minutes of the easiest (but activating) exercise video, and i am 99% better, i was in a lot of pain. i still feel it a
    little, like LEFT-OVER SORENESS, vaguely, but it really fixed it....wow.

it's free, too.

just google exercise videos for seniors.
    works for fat people, people who've been completely sedentary and can barely move.
    the exercise that hurt my back, i even kinda knew as i started it...like, wait, this isn't smart, i don't think this one is a good idea.

it was where you stand with your legs medium spaced apart, and put your hands in the air, then from the waist go around, and down, and gack up gain, in circles, and i did it a little loosely, like sort wild, like swinging, i guess cuz it was a bit easier,
    using the momentum, so that was pretty dumb.and i have a big chest, and big (embarrassing, gross, i'm sorry) stomach. my upper size is twice what i wear for my bottoms.
    but i still lead with my boobs. i like that. my boyfriend has a huge cock, and i know some guys like to "titty fuck." i'd wanna try that, if he ever stops being so shy, and comes over.

unfortunately, i'm AFRAID this is all....A BIG TRICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's not the guy who fucked my brains in public out in kansas.......is it? is he nice? :-////// is he coming? does everybody hate me for having a big mouth??? from the pictures i
    was GIVEN and shown of him, i thought nobody cares about him. 😭 nobody was taking care of him. and he was depressed and lonely, etc...

ARE YOU OKAY, BOB?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From roach@21:1/5 to except to on Sun Sep 26 13:30:24 2021
    On Sunday, September 26, 2021 at 12:57:26 PM UTC-7, roach wrote:

so i think i have grown. but not in maturity....i think i had that the whole time, not JUDGING other people, i had to work psychologically on the judgement enveloped and ingrained in my consciousness from my cultural background and attempt to see how it
    evolved, it's kinda interesting,

CLARIFICATION:
    how it evolved meaning the ethics and values and lifestyles, all the realites of these *OTHER* cultures out here....from the drug subculture and their attitudes and belief systems to the jewish ashkenazi culture, all of theirs, even to the plethora of
    DISEASES and DISABILITIES and PHYSICAL CHALLENGES prevalent in this population. i read that these problems can proliferate based on location....i'm sure it also has to do with the economy, and socio-economic background, and education (or lack thereof),
    as well. not to mention language...which of course, affects how we THINK, which in turn influences how we ACT. this is reminding me of my course language and thought at chicago. it's all so interesting.....but not as interesting as bob. and i am NOT
    talking about his songs. i am talking about sharing a life with a suitable partner.......and i do NOT care for it to be MYSELF, or a COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i do not want to MARRY MY *COMPUTER*, BOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a lot of judgement even really stemming from my MOTHER, not 100% my classmates, no way...although the weird thing was, she was kinda positive about my friend, in a loving way, but i think that's because she desperately wanted me to be social, she had no
    IDEA what happened to me, she thought i just went crazy, and it was all my obnoxious feeling entitled or something fault, and to be human and get married, like ANYBODY, to have a family, and since i had turned into a total monster because of kabbalah,
    and my encounter and drugs (found in kabbalah book from centre and nowhere else viable to turn in my mind, like, there was nothing i could do about it, and could NOT move on, except to write, i thought i just had to wait) the family finally intervened,
    because they saw i was literally torturing myself, i mean, literally!!!! and threw me into the gutter. a fancy gutter, relatively speaking, comfortable physically, i had a bed...but hot and stuffy as hell that summer, and i even still could get my meth
    there, but finally, the dream just died, that's why i was doing it, and so i gave that up, too, but SOMETIMES i wish she would have just left me there, because of how hard it was to get here, instead of pressuring me to go into the jewish chat room,
    because maybe i could have revived my dream there, and found my way back to my beloved, instead of physically and socially trying to move on, believing i had been sadistically used and thrown away to prove his powers to his followers and pass his hatred
    onto me and i was now worthless....i don't know. sometimes now i am not even sure, because of the lyrics....and like mcg said in er, everybody is insecure. ha ha, does that make us all partly women? (mp? :) ) but that couldn't have ever rung more true...
    and i never KNEW that....and men want acknowledgement...how could i POSSIBLY have been more OPENLY DEFERENTIAL, teaching the man who was like, i have no idea who you are, just exactly who he is, the greatest and and most powerful musician who ever lived,
    by knowing that NOTHING i could say would matter, he wouldn't even CARE, why would he care what some stupid idiot peon pleb on some public website open to anybody in the world was saying about him, putting him and everybody else down for kicks to feel
    better about her meaninglessness because she had no life and nothing better to do!?!?!?! and then when it was apparently hurting him by the reaction of the rest of the group, starting to abuse her and defending him, me coming out with the
    incontrovertible truth, that everybody should bow down before him and eat plate after plate piled high with his feces, because he was just that great, etc...etc....etc....etc.....i feel like the goose in charlotte's web.

well, i'll tell you.....if you have any health problems....DIET AND EXERCISE is the KEY!!!!!!!!!!! it's really usually just that simple.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From %@21:1/5 to roach on Sun Sep 26 14:12:00 2021
    On 2021-09-26 1:41 p.m., roach wrote:
    seriously, i was in SO MUCH PAIN from what seemed like peripheral neuropathy stemming from not sure what, but, well, i did the twenty minutes of the easiest (but activating) exercise video, and i am 99% better, i was in a lot of pain. i still feel it a
    little, like LEFT-OVER SORENESS, vaguely, but it really fixed it....wow.

it's free, too.

works for fat people, people who've been completely sedentary and can barely move.
    the exercise that hurt my back, i even kinda knew as i started it...like, wait, this isn't smart, i don't think this one is a good idea.

it was where you stand with your legs medium spaced apart, and put your hands in the air, then from the waist go around, and down, and gack up gain, in circles, and i did it a little loosely, like sort wild, like swinging, i guess cuz it was a bit
    easier, using the momentum, so that was pretty dumb.and i have a big chest, and big (embarrassing, gross, i'm sorry) stomach. my upper size is twice what i wear for my bottoms.
    but i still lead with my boobs. i like that. my boyfriend has a huge cock, and i know some guys like to "titty fuck." i'd wanna try that, if he ever stops being so shy, and comes over.

unfortunately, i'm AFRAID this is all....A BIG TRICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's not the guy who fucked my brains in public out in kansas.......is it? is he nice? :-////// is he coming? does everybody hate me for having a big mouth??? from the pictures i
    was GIVEN and shown of him, i thought nobody cares about him. 😭 nobody was taking care of him. and he was depressed and lonely, etc...

up my bob

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From roach@21:1/5 to All on Sun Sep 26 14:15:49 2021
    On Sunday, September 26, 2021 at 2:12:05 PM UTC-7, % wrote:
    On 2021-09-26 1:41 p.m., roach wrote:
    seriously, i was in SO MUCH PAIN from what seemed like peripheral neuropathy stemming from not sure what, but, well, i did the twenty minutes of the easiest (but activating) exercise video, and i am 99% better, i was in a lot of pain. i still feel it
    a little, like LEFT-OVER SORENESS, vaguely, but it really fixed it....wow.

it's free, too.

it was where you stand with your legs medium spaced apart, and put your hands in the air, then from the waist go around, and down, and gack up gain, in circles, and i did it a little loosely, like sort wild, like swinging, i guess cuz it was a bit
    easier, using the momentum, so that was pretty dumb.and i have a big chest, and big (embarrassing, gross, i'm sorry) stomach. my upper size is twice what i wear for my bottoms.

unfortunately, i'm AFRAID this is all....A BIG TRICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's not the guy who fucked my brains in public out in kansas.......is it? is he nice? :-////// is he coming? does everybody hate me for having a big mouth??? from the pictures
    i was GIVEN and shown of him, i thought nobody cares about him. 😭 nobody was taking care of him. and he was depressed and lonely, etc...

up my bob

i love you. but i don't really know what you mean by that. but that's okay for now....like tom petty says, it's alright for now....are you going to be my purrfect stranger!?!?! :-D

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From roach@21:1/5 to roach on Sun Sep 26 16:36:43 2021
    On Sunday, September 26, 2021 at 1:13:01 PM UTC-7, roach wrote:

but i'll tell you this, you know how freud said dreams are part of the way of psyche sort of working out its issues and resolving them, hey, btw, my bro is on a trip to vienna right now, which is where i first read freud, in a bookstore there, in
    english, it was so interesting, probably because of the chosen, i was 11 years old,

excuse me, i was 10. ('81) my math is SO_BAD now. (never use it)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05