• Re: RIP

From roach@21:1/5 to roach on Sun Apr 17 08:58:36 2022
    On Sunday, April 17, 2022 at 8:55:23 AM UTC-7, roach wrote:
    On Saturday, April 16, 2022 at 7:10:54 AM UTC-7, % wrote:

Liz Sheridan

Jerry Seinfeld's mom
    on evev shabbat (april 15th) at 5:45 pm i responded in a family email going around for pesach, after asking my cousin lisa if she was making her famous matzah ball soup and she responded no, she was busy working, so i said she could have played the
    soup nazi on seinfeld, and wrote "blast from the past" and included this youtube video if anyone was interested in some fun:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euLQOQNVzgY

i think my mom mentioned it came up somehow in the car when we were up north (years ago this is)(i may be mistaken) that she saw jerry once somehow somewhere, i forget. i'd have to ask again.

condolences to the family and friends

i just looked her up....that's really weird, when i would go out walking around here, there was always this license plate right on the first street intersecting mine near the corner parked there, with the plate ALF... :)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From roach@21:1/5 to All on Sun Apr 17 08:55:21 2022

Liz Sheridan

Jerry Seinfeld's mom

on evev shabbat (april 15th) at 5:45 pm i responded in a family email going around for pesach, after asking my cousin lisa if she was making her famous matzah ball soup and she responded no, she was busy working, so i said she could have played the soup
    nazi on seinfeld, and wrote "blast from the past" and included this youtube video if anyone was interested in some fun:

i think my mom mentioned it came up somehow in the car when we were up north (years ago this is)(i may be mistaken) that she saw jerry once somehow somewhere, i forget. i'd have to ask again.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From roach@21:1/5 to roach on Sun Apr 17 09:26:34 2022
    On Sunday, April 17, 2022 at 8:58:37 AM UTC-7, roach wrote:
    On Sunday, April 17, 2022 at 8:55:23 AM UTC-7, roach wrote:

Liz Sheridan

Jerry Seinfeld's mom
    on evev shabbat (april 15th) at 5:45 pm i responded in a family email going around for pesach, after asking my cousin lisa if she was making her famous matzah ball soup and she responded no, she was busy working, so i said she could have played the
    soup nazi on seinfeld, and wrote "blast from the past" and included this youtube video if anyone was interested in some fun:

i just looked her up....that's really weird, when i would go out walking around here, there was always this license plate right on the first street intersecting mine near the corner parked there, with the plate ALF... :)

sorry, i should have said/meant erev yom tov.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05