• AND THAT IS HOW

From %@21:1/5 to All on Wed Apr 6 14:04:53 2022

you take care of that

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From roach@21:1/5 to All on Wed Apr 6 16:03:05 2022
    On Wednesday, April 6, 2022 at 2:04:59 PM UTC-7, % wrote:

you take care of that

did you know i would be so devastated by your "oh well" that i was stuck there and kept thinking that was the end of that ?

i didn't see that you had moved on...

sorry. i hope i didn't confuse you. :-( that certainly wasn't my intention. i'm still so down in the dumps, i can't even eke out a smile.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From %@21:1/5 to roach on Wed Apr 6 16:38:08 2022
    On 2022-04-06 4:03 p.m., roach wrote:

you take care of that

did you know i would be so devastated by your "oh well" that i was stuck there and kept thinking that was the end of that ?

sorry. i hope i didn't confuse you. :-( that certainly wasn't my intention. i'm still so down in the dumps, i can't even eke out a smile.

you should get that looked after

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From %@21:1/5 to roach on Wed Apr 6 16:46:31 2022
    On 2022-04-06 4:44 p.m., roach wrote:
    On Wednesday, April 6, 2022 at 4:38:13 PM UTC-7, % wrote:

you take care of that

how so ?

why ask me

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From roach@21:1/5 to All on Wed Apr 6 16:44:44 2022

you take care of that

how so ?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From %@21:1/5 to roach on Wed Apr 6 17:24:36 2022
    On 2022-04-06 5:19 p.m., roach wrote:
    On Wednesday, April 6, 2022 at 4:46:36 PM UTC-7, % wrote:

you take care of that

how so ?

why ask me

i don't know what you mean by that, i am hoping you can explain it, such as give me examples of "looking after" being down in the dumps, etc... (sorry i was gone...i'm really sorry, i wasn't expecting a response, it's hard, i'm spacing out, not used to
    this, it's not like you are here, and this is a bit...well, we can't just talk back and forth forever, we're supposed to do other things, too. we *should* do other things, it's healthier, we could be together longer........i'm still too depressed to try
    and smile. :-( )

only you know what makes you happy go do it

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rachel@21:1/5 to Rachel on Wed Apr 6 17:40:47 2022
    On Wednesday, April 6, 2022 at 5:29:04 PM UTC-7, Rachel wrote:
    On Wednesday, April 6, 2022 at 5:24:42 PM UTC-7, % wrote:

you take care of that

how so ?

why ask me

i don't know what you mean by that, i am hoping you can explain it, such as give me examples of "looking after" being down in the dumps, etc... (sorry i was gone...i'm really sorry, i wasn't expecting a response, it's hard, i'm spacing out, not
    used to this, it's not like you are here, and this is a bit...well, we can't just talk back and forth forever, we're supposed to do other things, too. we *should* do other things, it's healthier, we could be together longer........i'm still too depressed
    to try and smile. :-( )

i don't think it's anything wholly objective...it's getting harder and harder to catch...

i don't even know that that's necessarily my goal now, anyway...i've been so happy for so long...it's almost getting kind of repetitive...and not necessarily that intelligent.

i want to be with you before you go...i thought you were promising me a lifetime... ? supertiny :)?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From roach@21:1/5 to All on Wed Apr 6 17:19:44 2022

you take care of that

how so ?

why ask me

i don't know what you mean by that, i am hoping you can explain it, such as give me examples of "looking after" being down in the dumps, etc... (sorry i was gone...i'm really sorry, i wasn't expecting a response, it's hard, i'm spacing out, not used to
    this, it's not like you are here, and this is a bit...well, we can't just talk back and forth forever, we're supposed to do other things, too. we *should* do other things, it's healthier, we could be together longer........i'm still too depressed to try
    and smile. :-( )

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rachel@21:1/5 to All on Wed Apr 6 17:29:03 2022

you take care of that

how so ?

why ask me

i don't know what you mean by that, i am hoping you can explain it, such as give me examples of "looking after" being down in the dumps, etc... (sorry i was gone...i'm really sorry, i wasn't expecting a response, it's hard, i'm spacing out, not used
    to this, it's not like you are here, and this is a bit...well, we can't just talk back and forth forever, we're supposed to do other things, too. we *should* do other things, it's healthier, we could be together longer........i'm still too depressed to
    try and smile. :-( )

i don't think it's anything wholly objective...it's getting harder and harder to catch...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From %@21:1/5 to Rachel on Wed Apr 6 18:46:23 2022
    On 2022-04-06 5:40 p.m., Rachel wrote:

you take care of that

how so ?

why ask me

i don't know what you mean by that, i am hoping you can explain it, such as give me examples of "looking after" being down in the dumps, etc... (sorry i was gone...i'm really sorry, i wasn't expecting a response, it's hard, i'm spacing out, not used
    to this, it's not like you are here, and this is a bit...well, we can't just talk back and forth forever, we're supposed to do other things, too. we *should* do other things, it's healthier, we could be together longer........i'm still too depressed to

i don't even know that that's necessarily my goal now, anyway...i've been so happy for so long...it's almost getting kind of repetitive...and not necessarily that intelligent.

i want to be with you before you go...i thought you were promising me a lifetime... ? supertiny :)?

why would i do that , give up what i have for who knows what ,
    that would be stupid , no i think i'll stay just where i am

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From %@21:1/5 to Rachel on Wed Apr 6 18:42:41 2022
    On 2022-04-06 5:29 p.m., Rachel wrote:

you take care of that

how so ?

why ask me

lots of stuff does that to me

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rachel@21:1/5 to All on Wed Apr 6 19:44:41 2022
    On Wednesday, April 6, 2022 at 6:46:30 PM UTC-7, % wrote:

you take care of that

how so ?

why ask me

i don't know what you mean by that, i am hoping you can explain it, such as give me examples of "looking after" being down in the dumps, etc... (sorry i was gone...i'm really sorry, i wasn't expecting a response, it's hard, i'm spacing out, not
    used to this, it's not like you are here, and this is a bit...well, we can't just talk back and forth forever, we're supposed to do other things, too. we *should* do other things, it's healthier, we could be together longer........i'm still too depressed

what you have doesn't seem healthy...it sounds like it hurts your throat to sing like that, it certainly hurts my heart...also, sitting on a bus all day...neither seem to be very healthy (AT_ALL)...it got better during covid for RAWR...but was gone by SK.
    ..you said you wanted to stay as long as possible...i'd like that, too...i mean, with you...at least...i already told you my proposal...it's somewhat flexible...open depending on health matters...

you say for who knows what...it's for what you said you'd give anything for...but like i said...and you said it, too, about yourself...i just feel this, and know this for a fact regarding your "spies," as i have been saving myself (emotionally and
    behaviorally and socially, and i'll add an as well, ykwim...although that part isn't really "saving," more like trauma, mostly, i'd have to actually believe you were ever coming back...), but ain't seen nothin'...yet...not that i can believe that you'd (
    or anyone) actually want to *see* anything anymore...but that would be the most unimaginable dream of desolate shame and sorrow come true...

i still don't even know who you are...or maybe i do, maybe i just forget...so many possibilities...been so long probably much of it is true, maybe...i've been seeing that i've been confused even about myself, too. things i've said to "explain" myself.
    looking back, and getting it all wrong. i don't mean memories, i mean emotional reasoning...as to why this or that, what it was about. getting mixed-up (confusion....) due to the emotional roller coaster bumper car ride i'm on, well, quite frankly.
    brought on by my illnesses, drugs, and you...and exogenous factors all around me.

i know singing makes you happy (or is it the crowds?) but you really should listen to your body, i think. i mean, enough is enough (for now? :)?). i pray to G-D that you quit smoking!!!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From roach@21:1/5 to All on Wed Apr 6 20:38:48 2022
    On Wednesday, April 6, 2022 at 8:22:42 PM UTC-7, % wrote:
    On 2022-04-06 7:44 p.m., Rachel wrote:
    On Wednesday, April 6, 2022 at 2:04:59 PM UTC-7, % wrote: >>>>>>>>>>> .

you take care of that

how so ?

why ask me

what you have doesn't seem healthy...it sounds like it hurts your throat to sing like that, it certainly hurts my heart...also, sitting on a bus all day...neither seem to be very healthy (AT_ALL)...it got better during covid for RAWR...but was gone
    by SK...you said you wanted to stay as long as possible...i'd like that, too...i mean, with you...at least...i already told you my proposal...it's somewhat flexible...open depending on health matters...

you say for who knows what...it's for what you said you'd give anything for...but like i said...and you said it, too, about yourself...i just feel this, and know this for a fact regarding your "spies," as i have been saving myself (emotionally and
    behaviorally and socially, and i'll add an as well, ykwim...although that part isn't really "saving," more like trauma, mostly, i'd have to actually believe you were ever coming back...), but ain't seen nothin'...yet...not that i can believe that you'd (
    or anyone) actually want to *see* anything anymore...but that would be the most unimaginable dream of desolate shame and sorrow come true...

i still don't even know who you are...or maybe i do, maybe i just forget...so many possibilities...been so long probably much of it is true, maybe...i've been seeing that i've been confused even about myself, too. things i've said to "explain" myself.
    looking back, and getting it all wrong. i don't mean memories, i mean emotional reasoning...as to why this or that, what it was about. getting mixed-up (confusion....) due to the emotional roller coaster bumper car ride i'm on, well, quite frankly.
    brought on by my illnesses, drugs, and you...and exogenous factors all around me.

i know singing makes you happy (or is it the crowds?) but you really should listen to your body, i think. i mean, enough is enough (for now? :)?). i pray to G-D that you quit smoking!!!!!

i haven't done and don't do anything you said here ,
    your roller coaster is your own i have no emotional investment here

you don't sit on a bus all day when traveling? do you sleep on it? if this is too personal, i understand...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From %@21:1/5 to Rachel on Wed Apr 6 20:22:34 2022
    On Wednesday, April 6, 2022 at 2:04:59 PM UTC-7, % wrote: >>>>>>>>>>> .

you take care of that

how so ?

why ask me

what you have doesn't seem healthy...it sounds like it hurts your throat to sing like that, it certainly hurts my heart...also, sitting on a bus all day...neither seem to be very healthy (AT_ALL)...it got better during covid for RAWR...but was gone by
    SK...you said you wanted to stay as long as possible...i'd like that, too...i mean, with you...at least...i already told you my proposal...it's somewhat flexible...open depending on health matters...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From %@21:1/5 to roach on Wed Apr 6 20:42:58 2022
    On 2022-04-06 8:38 p.m., roach wrote:
    On Wednesday, April 6, 2022 at 4:38:13 PM UTC-7, % wrote: >>>>>>>>>>> On 2022-04-06 4:03 p.m., roach wrote:
    On Wednesday, April 6, 2022 at 2:04:59 PM UTC-7, % wrote: >>>>>>>>>>>>> .

you take care of that

how so ?

why ask me

what you have doesn't seem healthy...it sounds like it hurts your throat to sing like that, it certainly hurts my heart...also, sitting on a bus all day...neither seem to be very healthy (AT_ALL)...it got better during covid for RAWR...but was gone
    by SK...you said you wanted to stay as long as possible...i'd like that, too...i mean, with you...at least...i already told you my proposal...it's somewhat flexible...open depending on health matters...

you don't sit on a bus all day when traveling? do you sleep on it? if this is too personal, i understand...

i don't travel anyway i'm always here

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From roach@21:1/5 to All on Wed Apr 6 21:14:58 2022
    On Wednesday, April 6, 2022 at 8:43:05 PM UTC-7, % wrote:
    On Wednesday, April 6, 2022 at 4:38:13 PM UTC-7, % wrote: >>>>>>>>>>> On 2022-04-06 4:03 p.m., roach wrote:

you take care of that

how so ?

why ask me

i don't know what you mean by that, i am hoping you can explain it, such as give me examples of "looking after" being down in the dumps, etc... (sorry i was gone...i'm really sorry, i wasn't expecting a response, it's hard, i'm spacing out,
    not used to this, it's not like you are here, and this is a bit...well, we can't just talk back and forth forever, we're supposed to do other things, too. we *should* do other things, it's healthier, we could be together longer........i'm still too
    depressed to try and smile. :-( )

i still don't even know who you are...or maybe i do, maybe i just forget...so many possibilities...been so long probably much of it is true, maybe...i've been seeing that i've been confused even about myself, too. things i've said to "explain"
    myself. looking back, and getting it all wrong. i don't mean memories, i mean emotional reasoning...as to why this or that, what it was about. getting mixed-up (confusion....) due to the emotional roller coaster bumper car ride i'm on, well, quite
    frankly. brought on by my illnesses, drugs, and you...and exogenous factors all around me.

i don't know what to say...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From roach@21:1/5 to roach on Wed Apr 6 21:34:03 2022
    On Wednesday, April 6, 2022 at 9:15:00 PM UTC-7, roach wrote:
    On Wednesday, April 6, 2022 at 5:29:04 PM UTC-7, Rachel wrote: >>>>>> On Wednesday, April 6, 2022 at 5:24:42 PM UTC-7, % wrote:
    On Wednesday, April 6, 2022 at 4:46:36 PM UTC-7, % wrote: >>>>>>>>> On 2022-04-06 4:44 p.m., roach wrote:

you take care of that

how so ?

why ask me

i don't know what you mean by that, i am hoping you can explain it, such as give me examples of "looking after" being down in the dumps, etc... (sorry i was gone...i'm really sorry, i wasn't expecting a response, it's hard, i'm spacing out,
    not used to this, it's not like you are here, and this is a bit...well, we can't just talk back and forth forever, we're supposed to do other things, too. we *should* do other things, it's healthier, we could be together longer........i'm still too

what you have doesn't seem healthy...it sounds like it hurts your throat to sing like that, it certainly hurts my heart...also, sitting on a bus all day...neither seem to be very healthy (AT_ALL)...it got better during covid for RAWR...but was
    gone by SK...you said you wanted to stay as long as possible...i'd like that, too...i mean, with you...at least...i already told you my proposal...it's somewhat flexible...open depending on health matters...

you say for who knows what...it's for what you said you'd give anything for...but like i said...and you said it, too, about yourself...i just feel this, and know this for a fact regarding your "spies," as i have been saving myself (emotionally
    and behaviorally and socially, and i'll add an as well, ykwim...although that part isn't really "saving," more like trauma, mostly, i'd have to actually believe you were ever coming back...), but ain't seen nothin'...yet...not that i can believe that you'
    d (or anyone) actually want to *see* anything anymore...but that would be the most unimaginable dream of desolate shame and sorrow come true...

i still don't even know who you are...or maybe i do, maybe i just forget...so many possibilities...been so long probably much of it is true, maybe...i've been seeing that i've been confused even about myself, too. things i've said to "explain"
    myself. looking back, and getting it all wrong. i don't mean memories, i mean emotional reasoning...as to why this or that, what it was about. getting mixed-up (confusion....) due to the emotional roller coaster bumper car ride i'm on, well, quite
    frankly. brought on by my illnesses, drugs, and you...and exogenous factors all around me.

that was nice what you said...i think...(same wavelength?)...but the only thing i had to say (a general question) was too depressing right now...i'm just really sad...i'm sorry. :-(

i'm glad you're happy (singing in your head, i mean, i think...?)...but i'm not there, with you...

i thought you coming back would make me so happy...but now it's so late...i'm sad.

we don't have much time.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From roach@21:1/5 to roach on Wed Apr 6 21:35:42 2022
    On Wednesday, April 6, 2022 at 9:34:04 PM UTC-7, roach wrote:
    On Wednesday, April 6, 2022 at 9:15:00 PM UTC-7, roach wrote:
    On Wednesday, April 6, 2022 at 5:29:04 PM UTC-7, Rachel wrote: >>>>>> On Wednesday, April 6, 2022 at 5:24:42 PM UTC-7, % wrote:
    On Wednesday, April 6, 2022 at 4:46:36 PM UTC-7, % wrote: >>>>>>>>> On 2022-04-06 4:44 p.m., roach wrote:

you take care of that

how so ?

why ask me

what you have doesn't seem healthy...it sounds like it hurts your throat to sing like that, it certainly hurts my heart...also, sitting on a bus all day...neither seem to be very healthy (AT_ALL)...it got better during covid for RAWR...but was
    gone by SK...you said you wanted to stay as long as possible...i'd like that, too...i mean, with you...at least...i already told you my proposal...it's somewhat flexible...open depending on health matters...

you say for who knows what...it's for what you said you'd give anything for...but like i said...and you said it, too, about yourself...i just feel this, and know this for a fact regarding your "spies," as i have been saving myself (emotionally
    and behaviorally and socially, and i'll add an as well, ykwim...although that part isn't really "saving," more like trauma, mostly, i'd have to actually believe you were ever coming back...), but ain't seen nothin'...yet...not that i can believe that you'
    d (or anyone) actually want to *see* anything anymore...but that would be the most unimaginable dream of desolate shame and sorrow come true...

that was nice what you said...i think...(same wavelength?)...but the only thing i had to say (a general question) was too depressing right now...i'm just really sad...i'm sorry. :-(

i'm glad you're happy (singing in your head, i mean, i think...?)...but i'm not there, with you...

i thought you coming back would make me so happy...but now it's so late...i'm sad.

we don't have much time.

unless you pull an auntie annie on me...and/or a stephan hawking...or what's his name, the guy in dallas buyer's club, etc...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05